Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:29:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I know a bounty program is good?  (Read 4185 times)
Pvt-snafu

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:22:21 AM

Making the long story short, you don't.

You need to spend a few hours going through the documentation, the team, amount of advertisement. And for sure analyze the idea behind the project in deeps.
Based on this data you can play into the "data scientist" and predict the amount of hype/benefit that this ICO/idea may bring to the world.
jikook

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:23:42 AM

Well, for me picking or selecting bounty program that is good are preferably base on the platforms they have, giving the initial supply that is enough to pay for the workers or hunters. And especially the programs where it came from.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 08:25:07 AM

I see a lot of bounty programs on the BCT, but I do not know which bounty program is good, there are many fraud programs. Can you  give me advice ?

Hey great question you asked here, i remember i asked the same question because there were few times that i got scam in a bounty program and even not being paid from a coin that you can find within Top 30. Yes, a project where their coins is valued at more than $50 each now.

1) I would suggest participate in bounty programs that is handle by bounty manager, especially the reputable one. (Why? Bounty manager are not directly involve with the project itself, so they will just do their job, paid the participants and get paid)

2) Always browse through the history of the bounty manager who handle the campaign, its important to see how they handle stuff
anussayme

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:31:48 AM

I see a lot of bounty programs on the BCT, but I do not know which bounty program is good, there are many fraud programs. Can you  give me advice ?
This is also something that many people are wondering and want to know to find the best bounty. But many good projects are of great interest and investment, but in the end, it's just a scam project.
jikook

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:46:36 AM

In my personal opinion, I have a lot of BCT forum accounts and all of them were actively participating various signature bounty campaigns but I only choose to join into bounty campaigns that are being managed by good or veteran bounty campaign managers whose ranks are either hero
RachelGreen
Copper Member

Activity: 360
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:48:22 AM

I have a little experience in crypto, so I take advantage of the experience of other people. There are many groups in Telegram where it is discussed.
Can you recommend some useful telegram groups? Thank you!
Vik_the_Carpentner

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:21:28 AM

In my personal opinion, I have a lot of BCT forum accounts and all of them were actively participating various signature bounty campaigns but I only choose to join into bounty campaigns that are being managed by good or veteran bounty campaign managers whose ranks are either hero

Firstly I don't think it's wise to tell here you have a multiply accounts.
Secondly a bounty manager can have a newbie account just because he spends his time on developing, not chatting.

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:31:09 AM

The main signs of a good bounty campaign is the team and their product. Make a research in the internet about every member. Also pay attention to roadmap and whitepaper's content: unrealistic goals can be sign of a scam product.
Payapa

Activity: 138
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:01:49 AM

Normally Bounties would have an ANN page on the forum, and a whitepaper on their project, so I'd suggest to check those out first before getting into the bounty. You should also check the person announcing the bounty if they have red trusts on their account. If they do, better watch out.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:19:09 AM

If you plan to join bounty programs you should check first the bounty manager, see his rank if its newbie or junior  and if so, then forget it. Second is see also the coins that you are promoting if it has good potential. Look at the team and its important to have communication to the team and bounty manger. You should check also if the bounty manager  is always updating the spread sheet if he do so, then thats a legit one. We should be wise upon choosing bounty cause its using our time and effort.
markers

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:24:50 AM

My approach is to look at bounty from two sides. The first one is about the attractiveness of potential rewards for bounty participation, i.e. how much I could earn. Use calculator and common-sense to assess that. The second side concerns ICO feasibility, i.e. soundness of idea, hype around the project, quality and reputation of management team, etc. All you need here is your time and dedication.

Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:26:51 AM

The formula to find a legit bounty campaign is to check whether they have a product that works or just an idea, most of those who have an existing product will succeed.
Nilupulie

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:44:20 PM

You have enough options to check this. First of all you have go through their website and whitepaper clearly and can get good knowledge about that project. In addition to this you can go through their social media channels as well to get some idea. Further you can join their telegram channels and see whether those groups and channels are active or not. If it is a genuine bounty programme normally the bounty managers are active and they reply your messages as well. Then they update bounty stakes also regularly. There is a ongoing bounty campaign called "ArcBlock" and you can see that campaign is a good one and their bounty managers also very active. Hope this will helps to identify the good bounty campaign.
daglordjames

Activity: 550
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:19:20 PM

i think you should to a research about the campaign that you want to join in to secure if it the campaign is safe to join.
themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:27:16 PM

to find a good campaign you should study their whitepaper, gather some knowledge about their concept,idea. Check how much funds they have raised, try to avoid those bounties with negative trust.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
sunX3

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 01:30:15 PM

Through research in short.

In addition to what others have said, I'd also look into their community channels. See what the team is like and so on.
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:37:05 PM

You need to find on certain sites the rating of this ico, analyze their lending page, find a team of developers to choose a good bounty program. Summing up all these data it is possible to find out how much it will be successful to participate in this program.
roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:42:52 PM

You need to find on certain sites the rating of this ico, analyze their lending page, find a team of developers to choose a good bounty program. Summing up all these data it is possible to find out how much it will be successful to participate in this program.

To know if a bounty program is good you should read the whitepaper of the project if it is sellable to the public. How good is the people behind it are they legitimate and have good reviews. Know the manager of the bounty by sending them personal messages if they reply to you and have a conversations with them and explain to you about the program thats a good sign also but if no replies that means it is not that ready and not good at all. Also check if there are already investors coming in to help with the project to become a success. Don’t just dive in a project that you are not assured with its program because all your efforts will be wasted.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:44:11 PM

A good bounty is handled by also a good manager with a high plus ratings. Their whitepapers and how well organized the website can also help you to choose a good bounty campaign. Make a research mate to hunt some good campaign
StevenCS

Activity: 319

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:49:34 PM

look at the team that runs it, and look at the website and its whitepaper, from there we can find information on whether the bounty is safe, and you do not loss.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: