Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 01:51:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I know a bounty program is good?  (Read 4185 times)
goodvibes05

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:39:39 PM

I see a lot of bounty programs on the BCT, but I do not know which bounty program is good, there are many fraud programs. Can you  give me advice ?
For me, first I make sure to read their whitepaper and try to make sure that I fully understand their platform and what they offer. Second, if the bounty is handled by a good and trusted manager.  That's what I look for a bounty. Why? Simply because a good and reputable manager will not accept any bounty if the project has no potential in the market.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
mrsamuelmills83

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:41:15 PM

I see a lot of bounty programs on the BCT, but I do not know which bounty program is good, there are many fraud programs. Can you  give me advice ?
my tip is:
- do you like the project? if so, join the bounty
- how much percentage of supply set to bounty?
- how many participants are there?
- and how much work to they expect from you
YYmeans

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:45:51 PM

That's very hard to judge , maybe we can know the result after it's happened. I guess the more people joined , the better.

rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:53:15 PM

First thing to know is, if the manager is good then there will be a lot of participants, next thing to know is the developers who will handle the project, if the persons are legitimate professionals then probably there is a chance for the project to be successful.

Specialforce

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:55:14 PM

doing a research will be a good job so  you can know if the ICO has a good concept and the dev team is good if their previous work and if their ICO is succesfull and if it succes full it will be good to join that bounty program

Jackblack90909

Activity: 552

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:00:20 PM

You need studying the project firstly , and if its good enough, having some potential, good team behind it, clear whitepapers and roadmaps, so you can participate in its bounty campaigns, because they will pay you with valuable tokens which give you good profit.
tarlok01

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:47:51 PM

I am a member of this campaign from the last few months. It provide me with vast knowledge as various projects are updating by this team . The another advantage being a part of the  team that our seniors are very helpful as they  provide us with  different guide lines when  ever we needed. We also get reasonable   and remarkable result for are diligent work.
jhean_arcane

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:01:09 PM

I have read a pretty cool article recently and what it suggests is to evaluate the bounty. The main thing to evaluate is the whitepaper. Research on the developers, check on the risks if it is manageable, the location of the company and if the project is really necessary. Pay attention to the members who are joining the bounty. If more high ranking members joining the bounty, then it's a good sign. Normally, it will take you a few hours to research on the bounty if it is good or not.

█ ▌▐▐ KEPLER // BRINGING AI & ROBOTICS TO THE BLOCKCHAIN▐ ▌▐ █ (http://keplertek.org/#)
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:04:05 PM

I am a member of this campaign from the last few months. It provide me with vast knowledge as various projects are updating by this team . The another advantage being a part of the  team that our seniors are very helpful as they  provide us with  different guide lines when  ever we needed. We also get reasonable   and remarkable result for are diligent work.
The fact is that it is better not only to take information from other users as advice, but also to conduct the analysis of different ico companies in order to choose a more promising one. Thus, each participant will be able to orient himself among a large selection and subsequently intuitively make an assessment even at first glance.
GR92

Activity: 126
Merit: 90

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:38:19 PM

How can verify projects and their bounty companies:
1)check in google all persons who work in this project. It should be public people without any negatives.
2)Read carefully white paper and if this project is useful for you,then it's good project)
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:44:39 PM

Before joining bounty campaigns I always make sure to search about the project,their team,developer and the manager. For me the campaign manager is one of the important person so consider. I usually choose the manager that has positive trust and Im sure they know the project is legit before accepting the job.
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 02:07:16 AM

This is very simple that you can check which bounty is good for job work. Always firstly check the website of the new ico company and check what is the price of selling the coin.Quantity of supply is also effect the value of coin in the market.distribution ratio of the coin for bounty also define the job rewards for the bounty worker. Bounty participation weeks also effect the bounty joining.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
topkhai

Activity: 351

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:10:41 AM

nice or not a bounty program only you can decide. everyone thinks different, good for me not necessarily good for you.
before you choose, i suggested you attention to the following, as i always do.
1. notice the team is experienced or not in the cryptocurrency
2. have clear market goals
3. have good whitepaper
4. have a community
5. have a clear roadmap so know when the product is complete
UFO2018

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:15:32 AM

This is a good question. You have to have business vision. What you can do is read their whitepages very carefully, and talk to friends your opinions, then talk to their admins to see they know what they are doing or not. Then see they have a good plan for future or not.
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:19:42 AM

If I judge a good program bounty in view from the Developer or his menager, when his manager trust red I suggest do not follow his bounty and also seen from his rank manager.
LanaWinda

Activity: 241

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:22:05 AM

To find out if the project is good or not, you may have to read more and analyze the purpose of the project.
And see who the board of the project is, whether the project is active every day or not.
At least in the group there should always be a new subject.
lsd400

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:24:06 AM

Actually you don't. Research what project is about. Do they have whitepaper, realistic goals. How are they going to achieve it. Ask questions bounty manager, devs. Good manager, devs have clear idea and should be able to explain.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190

COMBONetwork

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:25:03 AM

First you have to see inside of the whitepaper, the team, total alocation of bounty and the number of people who joined in the bounty program. With it all you can choose which bounty program is the best. I think the successful sales and allocations are great for bounty hunters.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:33:11 AM

Before, I look for high stakes when joining bounty. But eventually end up scammed or getting unpaid.
Now, I choose bounty based on the Bounty Manager who runs the campaign. If it is manage by a Hero or Legendary BCT member, then it is almost a sure bounty a these members will not risk losing their hard earn rank to a scam project.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
winfair

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:59:32 PM

For me as a new member her in crypto maybe we need to choose carefully what bounty program our joining as new here research first for a good bounty and campaign manager and  hopefully this my first campaign  will be success

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: