Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:45:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I know a bounty program is good?  (Read 4185 times)
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:16:59 PM

For me the bounty is good if it is handled by a good and trustworthy campaign manager. Has a good and nice budget. Good and promising roadmap and whitepaper, great number of followers on social media (twitter, fb , telegram) and active team and developer.
Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:41:40 PM

Through research in short.

In addition to what others have said, I'd also look into their community channels. See what the team is like and so on.
You can know if the bounty program or a bounty campaign if it is good, when it has a great manager or a legit manager just like the manager of clout, and i do believe that reading the white paper of a bounty program is you can analyze very well if this campaign is good.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
explosion

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:06:25 PM

Find out the cost of the token, see how many people are already participating in this campaign, if too much you get a small amount of tokens in the end. Look at the team on the site, if it does not have information about the team, perhaps this is scam.
david_019

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:14:36 PM

Always see how big the community is, if you see the project is good but still you have a doubt then try make a watch until the pre-sale is over to see the comments and interest of the community and investors on the telegram.
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:56:55 PM

all you have to do is, do your own research, like looking at the project's whitepaper, the roadmap, and also the allocation of bounty whether it will attract people's attention, then whether the project is also included in ico's reviews and analytics websites, such as icobench, icoranker, coinshedule etc.

APICEMTECH

Activity: 308

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:06:50 PM

You need to research! Look at the team and the whitepaper. Also the tokenmetrics. Make sure that the team has some good background. Its actually the same research we do before we buy into an ICO.

Sartrute

Activity: 522

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:16:13 PM

I see a lot of bounty programs on the BCT, but I do not know which bounty program is good, there are many fraud programs. Can you  give me advice ?
Everything is very simple:
Bounty campaign on which you earn money is good.
Bounty campaign you are wasting time but not raising money - bad.
That's all. Now try.

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:19:12 PM

You need to read and take as much information as you can. read what the members of the forums say also is a good clue. You are a newbie, so you have time to learn and observe some bounty programs.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
tutchpa

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

CV proof..best project 2018

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:26:46 PM

selecting good bounty program is a very difficult task.there are few factors which you should focus on before starting bounty.
1. good project
2.easy/affordable tasks
3.rewards allocation
4.bounty manager and team
always do a quick research before choosing a bounty.project should be a good one with high future potential.some projects started there bounty going only up to 1-2 weeks and stop there projects.these kind of bounties totally spoil your valuable time.other thing is you should see whether you can complete the tasks easily.thats depends on your life style.if you can allocate some more times you can do relatively difficult tasks,if you are a busy person and you dont have much time select only bounties with easier tasks without weekly uploads and ect. other thing is see there rewards allocations for each bounty campaign u are going to do.when number of participants getting low you will be have high amount of stakes and finally get huge rewards.also check the team involved for the project.specially bounty manager, usually famous bounty managers are hired by good projects.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS   ◆   [Join ICO Now]   ◆   Whitepaper / ANN Thread   ◆   TFSTL
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:30:06 PM

if you enter a bounty campaign when ICO is already on, you may analyze the progress of token sale. As soon as tey reach their soft cup (if any), you are guaranteed to receive some tokens. It is less profitable then entering a program while the pre-sale is on, but you can avoid scams thus:)

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:31:37 PM

I see a lot of bounty programs on the BCT, but I do not know which bounty program is good, there are many fraud programs. Can you  give me advice ?
its true there is some ico that not give proper reward for bounty program and the only way for you to find good bounty programs is :
1. try to follow campaign under trusted bounty manager.
2. read their white paper
3. open their website.
4. watch their ICO sale.

Dmitry_K

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 04:46:58 PM

As already mentioned here, you need to look at the team that is behind the project. Perhaps, this is the main thing among others.
Zanetti83

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:50:37 PM

Well, in my opinion, a good bounty project requires both sides to be proactive, especially in communication.
Clearly, we should be proactive to find information regarding the project, and the bounty moderator should be active in giving a clear task and controlling the task we have done.
terzy

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:55:22 PM

Do your own research on the project, read their whitepaper to begin with. Make sure that the bounty manager is active on the forum replyling to the questions of members.
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:00:28 PM

For now, i only join some bounties which have dashboard bounties management like COPYTRACK https://copytrack.io/bounty and ATFS https://atfs.icoadm.in/users/sign_in
Why? because it's helpful for us as a bounty hunter to track our progress and stakes reward.
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:37:20 PM

You will really know when the bounty program is good when it is being managed by a LEGENDARY ranking member because good and true bounty program are only managed by higher ranking members such as LEGENDARY member, so if you encounter bounty program being managed by NEWBIES or just by MEMBERS only so better start investigating now if that bounty program is really true or better just get out from that bounty program and find a better one.
brelok777

Activity: 160

Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:41:05 PM

When choosing a bounty program, you need to look at: the project team, study the project itself, study the road map. Then it will be understood how much this project will be necessary and successful.

dexterbulate4546

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:45:33 PM

When disringuishing a good one to a fraud bounty.. all it takes is to see what are the managers' ranks.. if the program is being run by some newbie.. then it is obviously a fraud.. while of it is top ranked managers..then it is good. .. thats what my friend said to me ..
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:51:31 PM

You will really know when the bounty program is good when it is being managed by a LEGENDARY ranking member because good and true bounty program are only managed by higher ranking members such as LEGENDARY member, so if you encounter bounty program being managed by NEWBIES or just by MEMBERS only so better start investigating now if that bounty program is really true or better just get out from that bounty program and find a better one.
this is what i also look for the manager the record of it i also check the spreadsheet if ever this was been started for for how many old members are their , i read whitepaper how may good this project will be this is what i have been look for when i search for bounty.
myortvyje

Activity: 224
Merit: 52

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:56:15 PM

to find a good campaign you should study their whitepaper, gather some knowledge about their concept,idea. Check how much funds they have raised, try to avoid those bounties with negative trust.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: