Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:54:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I know a bounty program is good?  (Read 4185 times)
Xiomara

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:04:58 PM

We need to make sure that the company does not scam And so where do we start? -
First go to the official website of the company, see what the company wants to offer, then we look at the documentation. In the documentation we pay attention to what has already been done and what is planned to do, a Roadmap.
We look how much the company plans to collect as a whole and how much will be allocated to the bounty.
Be sure to look at the team. If everything suits you and you decide to participate, act!
bitsharks95

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:06:27 PM

check the team members if they have solid knowledge in what they are doing. find out the team behind the project. visit their websites design and content, read whitepaper. Ask them questions regarding about their project in their social media channel.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:16:07 PM

You have to study the project carefully first, before particiapting in its Bounty campaigns. If the project seems promising, having good and experienced team behind it, nice concept, and clear whitepaper and roadmap, then you can participate since such projects are usually the most profitable ones.
nasiwaju

Activity: 87
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:19:11 PM

Good bounty campaign must include the followings:
1. Good communication
2. Working/alpha app
3. An active and responsive social media community
4. Unadulterated whitepaper
5. Formidable team
6. Website
7. A trustworthy bounty manager (irrespective of the rank)
8. The use case and so on

Beyond Seen Screen ─ The missing link between video & content (https://ico.beyondseenscreen.com)
burntheevidence12

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:21:22 PM

First look what you are set up for.This is the most important issue for me.Read the bounty's site and see if it's already secure over time.If it has a lot of experienced members you can easily enter.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:26:43 PM

I see a lot of bounty programs on the BCT, but I do not know which bounty program is good, there are many fraud programs. Can you  give me advice ?

For now, i only join some bounties which have dashboard bounties management like COPYTRACK https://copytrack.io/bounty and ATFS https://atfs.icoadm.in/users/sign_in
Why? because it's helpful for us as a bounty hunter to track our progress and stakes reward.
Right now many bounty campaign are came out and its difficult to us to determined which of them are good and which are not. So to know which campaign your going to choose, first picked campaign then read there white paper and there team or ecah member, also there goals. And after you check there background, you're decision is in you, so choose carefully and then think wisely.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
macoinz

Activity: 111

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:47:18 PM

You need studying the project firstly , and if its good enough, having some potential, good team behind it, clear whitepapers and roadmaps, so you can participate in its bounty campaigns, because they will pay you with valuable tokens which give you good profit.
Rizwan Javed

Activity: 149

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:15:58 PM

If you could manage to out a little time to follow bounty campaign through various ways you task will become easier.
Bounty_Hunter

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:20:56 PM

I think the first thing you need to look at managers bounty. Ico good hire good managers. This is a great indicator.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:20:47 PM

Many bounty hunters are searching for good bounty and then they tries to find out if the project itself is good. I recommend you to do things conversely - try to find good project, and then check if they have bounty. And they should always have Wink

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
delitte

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:26:10 PM

I see a lot of bounty programs on the BCT, but I do not know which bounty program is good, there are many fraud programs. Can you  give me advice ?

Honestly, spotting fraud and scam bounty campaigns is difficult and for me there's no simple task on how to see the legitimacy.
But in my own experiences, I only participate on signature bounty campaigns with high rank members of this forum like Sylon, Needmoney, Yahoo, Arteezy and other good and renowned bounty campaign managers in this forum.
I cannot say all their bounty campaigns are legitimate but only few of them, it's like 1 out of 10 are not paying bounty stakes.

Samkol26

Activity: 532

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 06:29:12 PM

Most times I base it on number of investors and participants in their program then I read more info on them

anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:34:26 PM

Doing your own due diligence is one sure way of knowing which ICO that is good. Check out if the project has a product it will bring to the market, Check the team members and their experience and cross check if any of them had succeeded with former projects handled.
darth_cryptorider

Activity: 470
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:41:20 PM

you need learn about project, study team, roadmap, then also pay attention to bounty manager rank. There are also a lot of old respected bounty manager here, just check which company they run
koloNikolo

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 06:44:12 PM

Start with the product that this project has. Then go to the ICOraters, then watch the bounty manager (hero/legendary) then go into community in tg,  tw, fb, and other forums (if it's possible) and then you'll be sure about the bounty you take part in.

markers

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:47:21 PM

The very first thing in task of assessing of bounty program is the assessment how decent the project behind ICO actually is. Once you obtain the confidence in the project and ICO parameters reasonableness, use a calculator to get understanding how many tokens you can be rewarded and what is value of these tokens. As simple as that!      

mahmutbey

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:04:10 PM

In my opinion, the most important thing about an ICO is the trust. If the team of the ICO can give you trust, I think that campaign have a good possibility to be successful. Of course we can not expect that this works like this everytime, it is about luck also, but I think this is really important.

dimonstration

Activity: 2618
Merit: 671

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:07:02 PM

In my opinion, the most important thing about an ICO is the trust. If the team of the ICO can give you trust, I think that campaign have a good possibility to be successful. Of course we can not expect that this works like this everytime, it is about luck also, but I think this is really important.

even you are giving some trust on it then if there is some possibility that this is not as a good campaign to be then this is not a good idea to be that it can be as a good choice to be cause we have to make some way that we can trust that for , like we made some study on it that may have some proof that this is one of the best project to be.

MaiQwaN

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:07:36 PM

I see how much the project team is professional and what it has done before. It is also better to start participating in the bounty when the team showed good results on the pre-sale.
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:30:58 PM

I think that first of all the project should be original and not copy past projects.
Second, It will be nice in presale, so you can see what approximately will the project be able to reach softcap.
Thirdly it is necessary that there was a reliable bounty Manager.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: