Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:00:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I know a bounty program is good?  (Read 4185 times)
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:08:28 AM

To know what bounty program is good, make your own research of what ICO you want to join, read their whitepaper, telegram channels, its team, projects, plans and also check their bounty manager trust.
In addition, check for the project road map. It will help you to know the ongoing development. Read article to check the background of the project, and even the teams who develops the project. Compute the reward that going to get to see if joining this campaign is worth of your time.

Unyeawaji

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:17:27 AM

Hey guys, Etherbtc airdrop is now live. You will need to have 100 ethbtc in your wallet. If you don't have enough, kindly buy or ask a friend to send to you. Here is the link to apply for the airdrop.

https://etherbtc.io/airdrop-wallet-registration/

I think it's a promising token, and I would advise you don't miss out.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:21:19 AM

I will not bother with this problem. I think simple to follow bounty.
Who is the bounty manager that you follow?
trust them and I do it. maybe the jamal remains my opposite.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Hillthy

Activity: 229

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:26:55 AM

I am participating in the campaign for the first time. I do not have much thought on this issue. I think a good bounty campaign is well-structured and well-managed, with dedicated support.
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:33:41 AM

I try to go into the campaign bounty of those projects that have already started pre-ICO, and during which already collected spft cap. Participation in such campaigns usually does not last long, and you can earn a little but there is a certainty that participation will be rewarded
katixrecamara

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:34:21 AM

It always pays good to research before engaging in any investments, in this case do background check on your prospected or target ICO. It is also a good idea to check the bounty manager trust before making decisions.
Hope this helps, good luck
Xfactor06

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:37:45 AM

To be able to participate in a good bounty program always look for the Bounty Manager is he/she has a good trust rating here in bitcointalk or is the bounty has a good reputable escrow. There are so many pointers out there but this for me is the best practice.
cool_sakura

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:41:28 AM

mostly scripting languages like Python / Ruby / Perl / Bash comes handy to automate your penetration testing process either web app or server side doesnt matter that's literally it … If you know scripting languages it can only help you to automate your testing nothing more than that. In short, you need to know about it
ansh_848

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:53:48 AM

There is nothing good or bad in the bounty, just you have to see either they are paying in ETH or BTC or their own token mostly they pay their own token. If they are paying their own token than see the value of their token in terms of your own currency. And mainly every company pay tokens at the end.
AravinthP

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 08:56:02 AM

it's very difficult to judge. I have been taking part in a lot of em generally speaking whitepaper should be the first parameter then do we need this coin? how will the demand pick for this coin?
 number of HERO members in bounty program? amount of allocation for bounty etc.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
cjinny

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:05:12 AM

I see a lot of bounty programs on the BCT, but I do not know which bounty program is good, there are many fraud programs. Can you  give me advice ?
You can select bounty from the managers who manage the bounty, you can see the famous lunge manager who successfully manage every bounty program. But it does not ensure that the bounty program will be successful until the end, you can also see the developers who handle a project, read the Roadmap and whitepaper provided by developers and see the bounty trend in social media.
tianok21

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:08:05 AM

I see a lot of bounty programs on the BCT, but I do not know which bounty program is good, there are many fraud programs. Can you  give me advice ?

To know if the bounty program are good, read first the terms and condition of bounty campaign. Then check the website of ICO and read the white paper to know the information all about the ICO platform and if the target and roadmap or timeline are realistic and achievable.
KDjr

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:09:56 AM

Just look at whitepapers and roadmap of project you wanna joined. Because it becomes an important part to see whether or not a project. although the project was good and successful until the end of ico, not necessarily successful for the price tokennya in the market, depending on developers and investors.  Cheesy Wink
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:40:25 AM

Just look at whitepapers and roadmap of project you wanna joined. Because it becomes an important part to see whether or not a project. although the project was good and successful until the end of ico, not necessarily successful for the price tokennya in the market, depending on developers and investors.  Cheesy Wink
Exactly, looking in whitepaper which you can think if it's the best altcoin or not but somehow you need to know it's features, advocacy and platform of the particular project that you plan to join their bounty campaigns. Lastly, even how many people here will advice you which in the end the last decisions is yours if you are contented their bounty programs that they have.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:45:16 AM

You can select bounty from the managers who manage the bounty, you can see the famous lunge manager who successfully manage every bounty program. But it does not ensure that the bounty program will be successful until the end, you can also see the developers who handle a project, read the Roadmap and whitepaper provided by developers and see the bounty trend in social media.

You're right buddy, just like I did which I need to know first the bounty managers on that particular bounty. Since they are already proven before as their ICO Projects was successful. Also, try to know their platforms and other informations in the whitepaper and if you feel that could be good bounty don't waste your time and joined their different bounty campaigns.
hritevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:47:36 AM

Was once got in a not so good bounty, they did not pay me because they said that the campaign became unsuccessful. But from the beginning they get to update the distribution of stakes, so if you really want to have a good bounty maybe you can get to get in touch with the manager. You can also search them on google for better satisfactory
JGreg96

Activity: 602
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:54:52 AM

First of all read the rules and other conditions. Then consider if it is a good project or not. Consider also the amount of stake or the amount of token per task. I prefer stakes rather than a fixed quantity of token

BTCBTCBTC
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:03:19 AM

For me I always read their whitepaper and their road map.
It is best to do some research it is just like investing in an ICO so you should also do some background check .
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:23:04 AM

In fact, there is no 100 % guarantee that you have found an excellent bounty but you need to look at the development team and read their thread.
griezmann

Activity: 181

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:35:47 AM

i will give you my advice to know which bounty program is worth to join, correct me if i'm wrong :

ALWAYS READ & CHECK :

-whitepaper
-website
-the project
-developer
-manager
-social media

don't be lazy to check all information about the project itself, there are so many people that join on bounty program without check every information about it, and in the end it turns out they joined scam ico, that's it my advice for you, hope it can be useful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: