Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 11:49:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I know a bounty program is good?  (Read 4185 times)
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:07:16 PM

Creditworthiness; future prospects; economic issues of a company depend and can be checked on the basis of following criteria;
1.  Bounty managers:  Ranks of bounty manager may be a mirror of the project; the ICO.  Higher ranking person if managing certain ICO ; generally it can be accepted as good project and if it is managed by some newbie or junior member; we shall check it thoroughly because hiring lower ranking managers creates doubts in minds of investors though still the issue may be honest; fruitful and good though managed by junior ranked members.
2.  We shall check the nature of the product / or the service the company proposes to offer to the society by checking the usfullness / utility to the end users.  If the product / service is readily accepted by the society and there are good number of buyers in the market of that product; it means the project is a very good project and so accepting it as your bounty will definitely be a beneficial earning project for you.
3.  Credit worthiness of the owners of the project also needs to be checked.  We shall check the background of the persons behind the ICO.  Whether they are educated / trained / efficient enough to manager the selling / producing / transacting t he product or service which the said project claims to produce / offer.  Their past experience with other projects is mirror to the current ICO.
4.  You may be having friendship with some persons who may be active on this platform; you may discuss the issue with them and get their guidance.
Wish you will succeed.
Britanshio

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:13:04 PM

I see a lot of bounty programs on the BCT, but I do not know which bounty program is good, there are many fraud programs. Can you  give me advice ?
For me the good ICO project was it depends on how we research their background and platform of their project.Then we should give time to read their whitepaper and its roadmap.And last we must joined their telegram channel so that we will know the update of their ICO Project.
Akosibatman

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:20:03 PM

You can consider a campaign if it good or not by reading the whole whitepaper itself. The whitepaper is the detailed how the project be launch, their road map how will they get funds for their ICO etc. Also you can search on google the teams who will run the campaign. Try also to connect or have contact on the bounty managers, ask question on them,if they respond immediately maybe consider it as good.
404edson

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:27:56 PM

The biggest chances you can enter a good bounty program is reading their whitepaper, roadmap, and join their telegram chat to know they are working or giving updates of their works. You can see their status or rating in ICO bench which will help you to guide and visualized the existing project. There are some bounty programs just a waste of time and efforts, so be aware of that.
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:34:31 PM

You should read their whitepaper first. I usually inspire feedback on the project and then evaluate myself
Reading feedbacks from other users is good too; in this way you can have an idea about the campaign, if it is good or not. Thus, you can get a more chance of earning a good profit.
laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:38:05 PM

For me if a bounty program is good by always checking on their team's ability to provide the required planned on their project. Always do the necessarry steps in choosing the good ico by reading and understand the mission and goals of the project. If this could really a big help to the users that at the end their is a demand exists.
klebsiella

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:39:34 PM

You will know if the bounty program is good if you read the whitepaper. Analyze if their goals are realistic and useful to the community. Check their road map and who's on the team and what are the previous projects of the members, if it has been successful or not. Take time to research, that is the best thing to do.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
Euroda

Activity: 370

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:42:41 PM

i do always look to the team of the ICO because theyre always the one who created them and check them if theyre real and not dummy one because if they have dummy it is a scam ICO

myternity

Activity: 95
Merit: 25

Yo!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:47:23 PM

bounty is very good if you want get acquainted with crypto, also if you can get your own convenient table for reference, and also will not try to participate in all projects and choose the most promising ones you can earn. And you need to find subscribers for your accounts. Here, as well as everywhere, you just need to spend time and study it, its work

Kelvin
kyori

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:48:41 PM

I see a lot of bounty programs on the BCT, but I do not know which bounty program is good, there are many fraud programs. Can you  give me advice ?
Always read the team's background and their goals why did they join blockchain and in addition videos of team to confirm if the team is legit and lastly the bounty must be managed by a trusted member

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
Senkuli

Activity: 304

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:00:05 PM

I used to do analysis and research about ICO which I will follow its bounty program.
I read about the details of the project, anyone who became the developers team, its roadmap, as well as their social media.
After learning about its ICO project, I also made comparisons with some similar ICOs so that I could make the right ICO choice.
In addition to all the above ways, I also pay attention to the level of bounty project participants, the more Sr member account, Hero or Legendary that follow the bounty program can we assume that bounty is good.
PaPog

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:13:19 PM

You havo to read the whitepaper and website to decide that ICO you wanna join is good or not, usually if the whitepaper and the website, also developer and the project itself are good,
we can decide to join to join that project. you also can research the project from the thread.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:20:28 PM

You can see some things that make a good bounty program. Usually a good bounty program can be seen from their projects, in collaboration with whom. Because it all affects the bounty program is good or not. Examples such as Bounty Extracredit Program.
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:25:30 PM

Today there is no such opportunity to know exactly whether this is a good bounty or not. Therefore, one should only hope for it and, of course, analyze the project from its point of view. And of course pay attention to the availability of the KYC procedure. Because this is a bad procedure.
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:57:17 PM

I see a lot of bounty programs on the BCT, but I do not know which bounty program is good, there are many fraud programs. Can you  give me advice ?
Always read the team's background and their goals why did they join blockchain and in addition videos of team to confirm if the team is legit and lastly the bounty must be managed by a trusted member
Yes, even you are working a campaign managed by a trusted member on Bitcointalk, but if the devs of which ICO project you are working are the scamer, you will not have any amount for your work or low salary. Sapien Network is an example recently, the devs take advantage some tricks to scam 4% for bounty campaign, just pay 1% after all Tongue
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:33:16 PM

Research on the project,check details about, what the project is out to offer, Patiently do your own research do not be hurry, also checkout the stake allocated for the campaign.
IloveDigibyte

Activity: 303

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:45:31 PM

You cannot know for sure if the ICO is not a scam, but you can do your best to research it. Everything you can find may be helpful. Search it like you are going to buy tokens.

Mariya03

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:15:16 AM

You can't say that a thing is good or bad without informations. So, judging a bounty must gather first more informations in the internet about it. Read and read and read !, Because with full of information, you can't be fooled. You can also ask your friends abou this. Instinct also needs in judging. Again "Gather informations about the bounty Program" to be sure before choosing one.

Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:44:07 AM

this is interesting because I also find it difficult to judge a good bounty, and like me the company address meets the sales target instead they do not pay for bounty participants it's very disappointing.. so essentially we have to be really thorough to gather news information about a project from their web grub and telegram group.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
realsmans

Activity: 196

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:00:43 AM

The most important things for me, are: bounty manager, project idea, project team, marketing plan.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: