Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:15:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I know a bounty program is good?  (Read 4185 times)
BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:40:46 AM

All the basic tips here are already written. There are many ways to evaluate the bounty and some really work. For myself, I try to rely on the reputation of a manager.
dhrazzen

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:59:19 AM

The goodness of the Bounty program depends on the reputation of the bounty manager itself. Red trust is also counted in the goodness of a bounty. You can also base it on the whitepaper and roadmap. In addition to that search the credibility of the div and on how many successful project he handles if it has. You may also asked the expert.
bambino

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:12:53 PM

To find a good bounty you should analize whitepaper and info on a site of this project and look for it on some reliable sites for example on icobench Wink
pogiparin

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:26:06 PM

For me, I always look into the bounty manager. If the manager is reputable and has a huge following, it calls for a positive bounty program. Good managers typically choose a cryptocurrency that is trustworthy. Another consideration is the company itself. Look at its background and the stakeholders it currently possess.

|█     |     DPH     |     D I G I P H A R M     |     █|
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
╚════════   WWW.DIGIPHARM.CH   ════════╝
srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:38:18 PM

To find a good bounty you should analize whitepaper and info on a site of this project and look for it on some reliable sites for example on icobench Wink

There are a lot of new bounty and project. We can not read all of details. We have to define main lines borders to understand bounty quality. For instance project manager. Project can agree with sylon for example, they have a good budget and we can not take payment form them.
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:49:15 PM

I see a lot of bounty programs on the BCT, but I do not know which bounty program is good, there are many fraud programs. Can you  give me advice ?
usually, a good Bounty program is a lot of followers. you can see in the spreadsheet available on the project. and usually, the stake gave quite a lot.
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:57:02 PM

Talking about the bounty  it goes with the ICO,s. If your talking about the bounty this goes with the bounty manager and how he manage the campaign,a bounty can be good but the manager can decide to cheat on the bounty campaigners 
BitChief

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:59:26 PM

Talking about the bounty  it goes with the ICO,s. If your talking about the bounty this goes with the bounty manager and how he manage the campaign,a bounty can be good but the manager can decide to cheat on the bounty campaigners 

You really want to look for good projects, with high allocations to the bounty program. If it is a good project with a high market cap potential this is a great start, but a project that also has an large allocation has a much great chance of paying out well for participants.

GoNetWork★☆★ By the Winning Team at ETHWaterloo ★☆★GoNetWork
▬World's Largest Ethereum Hackathon▬ (https://gonetwork.co/)
piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:03:25 PM

I see a lot of bounty programs on the BCT, but I do not know which bounty program is good, there are many fraud programs. Can you  give me advice ?
There are a lot of good bonuses on this forum, but it's probably because of the different needs of different people. The way I know it is different, I often read through the requirements of those projects and find the right one. To join because it suits the needs.
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:08:07 PM

There are several ways, most of them are described in the topic. I just add that you can not forget about your intuition and your own experience. Often a glance at the design is enough to understand what a fart you scam.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dyablo

Activity: 191

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:19:32 PM

In my opinion, to know if a bounty program is good is by checking the whitepaper of a certain project, its team and check the bounty manager's trust.
emmmmm

Activity: 210

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:34:25 PM

In general, the outstanding project will open source, so you'll have a telegram group looking for the official people whether there is open source code, so if this project implements open source, you can further understand the project.

repsol

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:38:43 PM

usually I choose a good bounty I see from the project, after that I see from the team, if the team is good and experienced project is usually successful, and also can find information on the medium

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                   
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
SnapFX

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 02:43:47 PM

You can choose the richest campaigns which come to an end on the website soon: https://bountyplatform.io
I very much like this website.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:07:09 PM

Rely on comments about bounties campaigns. On my mind this is the only way to get last actual information about really effective services. Watch some forums or other web-resources to find this information.
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:59:55 AM

There are a number of managers who carefully select for themselves a bounty campaigns, in which I can confidently enter knowing that this will not be a fraud. Pay attention to such managers as Sylon and needmoney - first they have simple conditions and secondly, quality selected campaigns!
Onur_luna

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:39:01 AM

Look at the project. If the project is good, the prize schedule is not likely to be bad. so the main thing is the project.  Grin
mix max

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:41:42 AM

Learn all about their project, do they have a promising project that will runs well or their project are not good enough for the market. Do some research to find out the team that worked for the project, how experience they are. It think it the common thing to do to decide how good bounty are.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:55:49 AM

Rely on comments about bounties campaigns. On my mind this is the only way to get last actual information about really effective services. Watch some forums or other web-resources to find this information.

Make some research only by reading you may actually know if this is some of the good project that you may have to know for and you may finally knew a lot of it.
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:41:19 AM

I tried with experience I had experienced during the crypto world, a project is said to be good when a project gets an appreciation from some people as an investor or as a team developer where the ongoing activity is experiencing increasing potential rapidly can be seen through the movement of ICO in various markets , especially where an ICO is able to move from an upper middle market, from these activities and efforts the kit can find out the hard work of a team of developers in trying to improve the development of an ICO after that we can see through developments through marketcap. thanks for trying with my experience good luck
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: