Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2024, 07:39:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I know a bounty program is good?  (Read 4212 times)
dtimmy

Activity: 205
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:18:26 AM

To know how good a bounty program is, one needs to know the manager to be a professional and a hardworking one. And then check the total allocations for bounty pool.
Silverstar

Activity: 426
Merit: 102

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:20:54 AM

You need to thoroughly study the website of the program, read what other users write about it and the only way you will understand whether this program is suitable for you

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:29:07 AM

Whenever I join bounty campaign of any particular ICOs following things I look
1) social media activities like how they are active in communication with members
2) white paper and roadmap
3) review about their ICOs for example from icodrops/Icobench/cointelegraph or bitcoinexchangeguide
4) Team and concept of the project.

If I like the project I join campaign immediately
zynan

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 10:33:39 AM

I don't know also how to tell whether the project is good or not, I just go with the flow from the veterans here on forum. But of course I also do some evaluations first before I participate, like following the social media updates of a project and examining the team behind the project and also I only choose the bounties that are managing by good and professional bounty campaign managers here on forum.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
ZBBBB

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:38:08 AM

I always try to look at what the media say about this project.for example it is very useful to look for different telegrams on which channels should they say about the bounty
mrben77

Activity: 279

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:47:11 AM

better pay attention to projects with more modest appetites, but with the finished product and a clear idea of development
shekinahmarie13

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:53:20 AM

Join Telegram, and ask some people about it! They will tell you more about the project, the manager and their experiences.
xen14

Activity: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:53:50 AM

A lot of angle need a research before we can say that this bounty program is good,
One thing we consider the whitepaper content about a good project and backup by an experience advisor then you need to check the roadmap then the team behind with the project and the last but not the least checked out the campaign manager of the program. all of this angle if you found correct and trusted you can now say the program is good.
Nashorn97

Activity: 229

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:04:41 AM

You can consider a campaign if it good or not by reading the whole whitepaper itself. The whitepaper is the detailed how the project be launch, their road map how will they get funds for their ICO etc.
Also you can search on google the teams who will run the campaign. Try also to connect or have contact on the bounty managers, ask question on them,if they respond immediately maybe consider it as good.
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:05:56 AM

I see a lot of bounty programs on the BCT, but I do not know which bounty program is good, there are many fraud programs. Can you  give me advice ?
Initially, check the track record of the bounty manager. Choose bounties being managed by members who has a good bounty track record, a rank of at least Hero, and who has a good trust rating or no negative trust. With all these taken into consideration, the project is mostly assured to be legit. But the success of the project will still greatly depend on the token sales.

notthepuma

Activity: 168

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:07:00 AM

Today, every modern person has an account in various social networks, where he spends a lot of his time. Naturally, such popular sites are an excellent platform for advertising campaign. Usually Twitter and Facebook are used as such social networks. As for the first option, the following suggestions are usually relevant for Twitter.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
ar72

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:08:37 AM

Before following bounty look for the information about bounty project ex.website, news. And you can contact the manager of the bounty program directly.
btsjungkook

Activity: 333
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:12:56 AM

The correct choice of bounty programs is that you first need to know who the people involved are because they will run it and first read their whitepaper but if they do not have it please do not first join them because it might be fake or scam.
eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:13:03 AM

You need to check first the content of the project specially the white paper . From there, you need to analize if thats project is worth it to advertise or promote. If your convince that it has a great potential then check the team behind and its important that the website is very good quality because if not we pass by, if its legit company it should be good quality website. You check also the bounty manager and it should have a telegram account where you could communicate with the team and community.
Bastime

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:14:09 AM

I see a lot of bounty programs on the BCT, but I do not know which bounty program is good, there are many fraud programs. Can you  give me advice ?

knowing that bounty campaign is good is quite difficult because there are some good points but it turns out that some bounty campaigns are failure and I've been into a lot of Bounty campaigns that doesn't turned out paying their participant for some reasons like when the ICO does not hit their target soft initial caps, some of them were halt and suspended and until now they're no progress and worse, some of them are scams.
I've been a dozen of bounty campaigns that turned out being scams but I don't blame the bounty campaign manager because he is not the responsible for the crypto projects.
It's difficult to spot better bounty campaigns than the other...

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Bastime

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:18:09 AM

You need to check first the content of the project specially the white paper . From there, you need to analize if thats project is worth it to advertise or promote. If your convince that it has a great potential then check the team behind and its important that the website is very good quality because if not we pass by, if its legit company it should be good quality website. You check also the bounty manager and it should have a telegram account where you could communicate with the team and community.

The points you've given aren't reliable because scammers could do better websites than legitimate ICOs and Crypto projects.
their road maps seems too good to be true and we couldn't rely on bounty campaign managers that their bounty campaign isn't scam or a better than the others.
there are a lot of successful Bounty campaigns that were being managed by newbie or Jr. Members that is they're being managed by a marketing staff who is directly connected or employee of the ICO company.
Scammers could even manage to handle the social communities like Telegram Channels.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

beehimneff

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:19:56 AM

A good and very difficult question! No one certainly not will tell what bounty campaign the good or the bad, Scam or success! In part, white paper analysis can help. But it is not a guarantee of success! It's like a lottery, lucky or unlucky.
peie3691

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:20:32 AM

How can this be known in advance unless you are the insider of the project party. Of course, except for some very popular projects, but this is very rare. Choose a rigorous team, and the more detailed and detailed the rewards, the better the project quality should be.
yanlei2002

Activity: 183

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:21:08 AM

It is desirable that the remuneration was not fixed, and as a percentage of the work done. Otherwise it would be a shame if your 1000 msgs you will pay the same as someone who only made a dozen

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:22:27 AM

Check their team members, if bounty program is run by good people you feel safe. I suggest needmoney and Tokensuite team's projects. They are fairly new in this business but they try to do their best. I join their campaign lately, they fix problems eventually.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: