Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:39:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I know a bounty program is good?  (Read 4185 times)
investgeek

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:34:31 AM

How to know is welltrado.io giving a bounty?
lunafreya

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:38:32 AM

I always check bounty manager first, because its important for me to trust them. And imdo my own research about project, the team, ico, bounty campaign program and their socia media accounts. If i trust them i would join their bounty campaign.
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:25:46 PM

Before participate in bounty campaign - do some research about project (team, media activity, wp). Also check bounty manager trust. And then make your decision.

Good point. Before to decide to participate in bounty campaign we need know if the whole team members of the project are in good reputation. Probably you can easily communicate the BM in telegram about the project development, and an on time updates are good sign also of a good bounty program.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
AltCoinBuddah

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:27:33 PM

There hard to find the most good one, so in my opinion by join bounty campaign as much as possible is better to increase the reward. But personaly i looking for good bounty program from review some youtuber.
sualesso

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:34:13 PM

A good company can be seen immediately on the design of the company itself, updating of the table is very important the administrator of the company! Look at the cost of the company and the number of participants.
lovemsngr

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:15:41 PM

My suggestion for u is to communicate with other people who are involved in it as well. And, analyze their statistic, do not be lazy to search and figure out more information than it could be expected.
Elviragreg

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:36:13 PM

To know what bounty program is good, make your own research of what ICO you want to join, read their whitepaper, telegram channels, its team, projects, plans and also check their bounty manager trust.
meidut

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:40:22 PM

We need to make sure that the company does not scam And so where do we start? -
First go to the official website of the company, see what the company wants to offer, then we look at the documentation. In the documentation we pay attention to what has already been done and what is planned to do, a Roadmap.
We look how much the company plans to collect as a whole and how much will be allocated to the bounty.
Be sure to look at the team. If everything suits you and you decide to participate, act!
Jimbo Abu

Activity: 170
Merit: 6

(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:44:36 PM

Before participate in bounty campaign - do some research about project (team, media activity, wp). Also check bounty manager trust. And then make your decision.
I agree. Before I join, I make a research about that campaign. If it is legit. If you join and the spreadsheet is updating, I think this a good bounty campaign. And I agree that you should make a research if the bounty manager has a no negative trust.

/Bitcoin / Ethereum / Ripple /
hroub

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:27:00 PM

A quick way to find out a project is to read the whitepaper. I think all of their programs, even their teams have been put on the whitepaper. besides, look at the allocation of funds distributed to bounty. how good the project is, it does not matter if the allocation of funds for a little bounty hunter.

Just curious. How did you gain control of this account? You are not the original owner of this account, Mr. Ethan Mckibben?

Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:35:30 PM

Hello!U need to do self investigation about project what u think to participate first compare all information from whitepaper like names,surnames,base office location,roadmap,dates ...utc deeper u go less % u get scamed and search bountys with bigger bounty pool like 300$k-500$k.

rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:42:41 PM

Before you get involved to a bounty campaign, you need to understand what the project is about, and i will advise you, bounty to support the project not only to earn the money.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
GerardDurwin

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:43:16 PM

I see a lot of bounty programs on the BCT, but I do not know which bounty program is good, there are many fraud programs. Can you  give me advice ?
My suggestion for you first of all you have to check the product, community & read the white paper

&

Then to invest in any bounty program
billtonz123

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:21:51 PM

first if you wanna to know about the program bounty is good or not, you may see the promotion they have, like a nice promotion for bounty or just writting only and see the rules, origin or not. and see how many participant followed the bounty. if just a few people followed may be dont followed, but im not said just a few people followed the bounty not good, in other that is an opportunities.
pedagang2

Activity: 376

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 03:30:50 PM

if I myself usually look for bounty which in his website there are his supporters clearly. and its clear roadmap.

shaman11

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:33:25 PM

How to choose a good bounty project!
I would like to remind you that the whole story is based on my personal experience!
10 Things I'm looking at before going to the bounty campaign:

1) I'm looking for projects in sites that show Project Popularity, Risk Opportunity and expert Rating!
2) Enter google and find out whether the project offers bounty!
3) After that, I enter the site and see what the design is, whether it is special or simple, because many projects want to really develop the project in a good and nice design for the site to attract the attention of investors!
4) Required to see how much the project has been collecting at the moment
5) Understand the idea of ​​the project, with which the project is special and whether it will at all be needed for people
6) Viewing site information, good project should be filled with information from Partners, from media posts, up to the full list of teams!
7) It's better to join projects that are already ready-made and have working product, but it's also a decisive one; this is just a very good reason to join, the more likely it is to be successful!
Cool RoadMap,  exploration of the roadmap, what are the plans for the project when going to listed on exchnages
9) Then go to the bitcointalk bounty section, see how much money the project offers for bounty hunters and how many people are currently taking part in the project!
10) It is imperative to look at how bounty manegers work if the spreadsheet is updated every week and all stakes / tokens are fixed in time, then it is a very good sign to join!
I think these are my main points on which I have deal with the project, and in 80% of them they are successful, the projects are being traded on the stock exchange and the tokens are transferred in a timely to my wallet. I want to remind that I tell you about my personal experience!
jekyde

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:42:41 PM

Some Bounties are great and there are a lot of scams too or campaigns just to waste your time.I look at the team,bounty budget (not too big or too small) and how realistic the project is,what do they have on ground already before i decide whether or not to join
drawoh14

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:48:31 PM

I see a lot of bounty programs on the BCT, but I do not know which bounty program is good, there are many fraud programs. Can you  give me advice ?
I would suggest to look available bounty campaigns in icobench with a rating of 4 and up, these campaigns have a high potential in the market because it's being rated by experts

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:06:58 PM

Well at first, try looking at the campaign manager is well known and trusted. Most of the time, they are managing a good bounty. Then try checking the team behind the project if they have a good business background and had some successful projects before. Be sure to check the whitepaper as well. You will know more about the project, how their technology will work and how will it benefit for the future. Those factors will lessen the risk of it being a scam and more chance of it to be successful.
matipoto

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:14:14 PM

Personally, I base my decision to participate in a bounty on reading the white paper and looking at the team behind the project. If a think the project is good, then it will be a good thing to spend some of my time there to earn some money.

SMART CONTAINERS : https://smartcontainers.ch/
Temperature-sensitive logistics.   Revolutionized.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: