Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:28:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: anyone know the actual physical address of coinabul so i can serve lawsuit?  (Read 6160 times)
coindexter (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 05:18:08 AM

I placed an order with them in january and received nothing to date.
I have asked them over a dozen times for a coin refund - not even at the difference
between today’s price and january's price but just a flat out refund at today's
price. I could care less that I am losing money!
I was willing to take a loss,  I just wanted out and to be done with Jay's crap company.

Does anyone have the actual address in florida so i can proceed with suit without
hiring a lawyer?

I have searched through threads and google to no avail. If I cant get an answer I
guess I will just have to hire a lawyer and have them snoop it out.

Dont do business with this clown - don't end up like me.
I placed orders with them before the last and they went through - wish i had
read the other threads here and gone with amagi...Sad
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2013, 04:25:28 PM

I have asked them over a dozen times for a coin refund - not even at the difference
between today’s price and january's price but just a flat out refund at today's
price. I could care less that I am losing money!
I was willing to take a loss,  I just wanted out and to be done with Jay's crap company.

Does anyone have the actual address in florida so i can proceed with suit without
hiring a lawyer?

I have searched through threads and google to no avail. If I cant get an answer I
guess I will just have to hire a lawyer and have them snoop it out.

Dont do business with this clown - don't end up like me.
I placed orders with them before the last and they went through - wish i had
read the other threads here and gone with amagi...Sad

Start here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=48022.0

If we don't find the one in the florida, the address provided above is an excellent starting point for any lawyer worth their salt.
WuLabsWuTecH

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 06:20:32 PM

321 222 7748, the number on their site is a VoIP number from Titusville, FL (32796)

It may be a google voice number because at one point in time I had a GV number that was also 321, but i know there are lots of numbers in that area code!

They could be out of business since I don't see any activity on social media since earlier this year.  In that case, if they are in bankruptcy protection filing a lawsuit may not be worth your time/money?

How much are you out?  If you are out a small amount, it may not be worth the fee.  If you're out a large amount, then you will NEED a lawyer since you cannot represent yourself in many jurisdictions above a certain amount.

And if they are incorporated in Wyoming, you would probably have to sue them there and not florida unless your actual transaction occurred in florida (like you walked into their storefront in florida or it was shipped from florida to an address in florida b/c in those cases it's not interstate commerce)

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 01:09:29 AM

321 222 7748, the number on their site is a VoIP number from Titusville, FL (32796)

It may be a google voice number because at one point in time I had a GV number that was also 321, but i know there are lots of numbers in that area code!

They could be out of business since I don't see any activity on social media since earlier this year.  In that case, if they are in bankruptcy protection filing a lawsuit may not be worth your time/money?

How much are you out?  If you are out a small amount, it may not be worth the fee.  If you're out a large amount, then you will NEED a lawyer since you cannot represent yourself in many jurisdictions above a certain amount.

And if they are incorporated in Wyoming, you would probably have to sue them there and not florida unless your actual transaction occurred in florida (like you walked into their storefront in florida or it was shipped from florida to an address in florida b/c in those cases it's not interstate commerce)

Jay shore is not the type that would dole out one satoshi to file for bankruptcy.
00null

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 09:05:45 AM

Maybe this could help you find Jay:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d46dFmAmnuc

Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 05:21:03 PM

I see California license plates in that video.
lavalampoon

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 07:08:17 AM

Jay Shore has a physical address somewhere around San Diego. I don't recall the city name anymore, but the only clue he'd left was a PO box that is likely disassociated with him. As someone posted, you can get the CA license plate number from the video. Jay was seen at the Bitcoin2013 conference giving a talk something about offshore hiding places, so expect that he is proud of his ability to elude you. He warned me about the quality of the law firm he has on call. The Wyoming address you'll find has thousands of businesses registered there, it is meant to shield him.

My experience with him was that he first stole about 90 bitcoins from me and after months he finally refunded all but about 15 BTC. I spoke with him a few times on the phone (he seemed to want to avoid having an email record). The numbers he called from were 949-951-3023 and 760-282-4529. Those numbers may no longer be his, so be polite until you can confirm. He'll stop taking your calls once he recognizes your number, so be prepared to just deliver a simple and polite message that will keep him wondering when justice will find him. You might have a lawyer make that call.

Jay is a slimy thief. Avoid doing business with Coinabul. If you are lucky then you'll get your coins within a month or two of ordering. It was about four months before I received some of the coins that I ordered, and by that time I was seeking to bring federal charges. He satisfied the obligation enough to limit my legal options. You can still get him on racketeering charges since he has done this to so many people. In my case he was taking currency conversion chances with the payment and it took him a while to make up his losses enough to refund most. I doubt his books would balance. He had wanted me to settle for half my money just a few weeks after my order, and fighting for more was difficult. He knows how much you'd have to spend on lawyers to pursue him and that he could pay just enough in the last moment to make you go way. The funny thing was that Jay acted like he was doing a favor by giving any money back, because the "terms of service" basically say that your only option is to bend over.

Since then I've purchased metals from Amagimetals.com and have never had a problem.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2013, 08:05:35 AM

Jay Shore has a physical address somewhere around San Diego. I don't recall the city name anymore, but the only clue he'd left was a PO box that is likely disassociated with him. As someone posted, you can get the CA license plate number from the video. Jay was seen at the Bitcoin2013 conference giving a talk something about offshore hiding places, so expect that he is proud of his ability to elude you. He warned me about the quality of the law firm he has on call. The Wyoming address you'll find has thousands of businesses registered there, it is meant to shield him.

My experience with him was that he first stole about 90 bitcoins from me and after months he finally refunded all but about 15 BTC. I spoke with him a few times on the phone (he seemed to want to avoid having an email record). The numbers he called from were 949-951-3023 and 760-282-4529. Those numbers may no longer be his, so be polite until you can confirm. He'll stop taking your calls once he recognizes your number, so be prepared to just deliver a simple and polite message that will keep him wondering when justice will find him. You might have a lawyer make that call.

Jay is a slimy thief. Avoid doing business with Coinabul. If you are lucky then you'll get your coins within a month or two of ordering. It was about four months before I received some of the coins that I ordered, and by that time I was seeking to bring federal charges. He satisfied the obligation enough to limit my legal options. You can still get him on racketeering charges since he has done this to so many people. In my case he was taking currency conversion chances with the payment and it took him a while to make up his losses enough to refund most. I doubt his books would balance. He had wanted me to settle for half my money just a few weeks after my order, and fighting for more was difficult. He knows how much you'd have to spend on lawyers to pursue him and that he could pay just enough in the last moment to make you go way. The funny thing was that Jay acted like he was doing a favor by giving any money back, because the "terms of service" basically say that your only option is to bend over.

Since then I've purchased metals from Amagimetals.com and have never had a problem.

Now, who was that guy that first mentioned the Thomes Ave., Wyoming, address? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=48022.0

Interesting! There's a post missing/deleted in that thread.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2013, 08:45:41 AM

What's it worth if I could prove that Aethero is Jay Shore?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=254283.0

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=aethero
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2013, 09:32:05 AM

https://wyobiz.wy.gov/Business/FilingDetails.aspx?eFNum=184091123241020161231070245047214108020047212114

2011-001252725   Name Change   09/13/2011   Detail
Filing Name Changed From: Visualeyes LLC To: Coinabul, LLC

http://www.bitcoinstats.com/irc/bitcoin-otc/logs/2012/12/02

17:13   EasyAt   I'll sell coin at gox*1.05 if anyone is looking
17:14   ktorp   willing to sell 20 bitcoins for moneygram
17:14   aethero   ktorp: pm
17:18   aethero   Visualeyes LLC
17:19   ReliableSource   ziggap ads on bitcointalk now Cheesy
17:21   aethero   Yup
17:24   ktorp   looking to sell 20 bitcoins at mt gox rate

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=79910.msg885800#msg885800

In partnership with the man (aethero) behind QuickBitcoins, we are offering to host your family's, community's, or gaming clan's Teamspeak 3 server for Bitcoins! We have locations in Atlanta, Georgia, United States and in Amsterdam, Netherlands, to offer you great ping wherever you are from (sorry, Asia).

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=66930

Name:   aethero
Activity:   0
Position:   Brand new
Date Registered:   September 16, 2012, 02:39:00 PM
Last Active:   February 26, 2013, 05:28:48 PM
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2013, 02:12:42 PM

it's ok, people like him never get away, and he knows it. I can smell the fear from here. If he isn't afraid he is not as smart as he thinks he is.
Coinabul

Activity: 588

Coinabul - Gold Unbarred

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2013, 02:40:49 PM

Please contact us IMMEDIATELY with your order information via contact[at]coinabul.com! The oldest orders on our books(due to PO boxes, invalid addresses, etc) are many months newer than that so your order has definitely been shipped. We need to complete an insurance claim immediately for your order, as it should have arrived long ago.

You mentioned that you've tried to reach us before about this package, if you can include any previous email correspondence so we can further trace where the communication breakdown happened internally within our customer support team that would be highly appreciated. Please also make sure you include your order number, and any tracking information you have received in your email.

Thank you, and please don't hesitate to email us with further questions about the process of filing an insurance claim for your lost shipment. My sincerest apologies, but unfortunately parcels do become lost in transit occasionally despite close integration with customs structures around the world.

Coinabul.com - Gold Unbarred
Website owners, let me put my ads on your site! PM me!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2013, 08:34:35 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2013, 09:29:32 PM by Phinnaeus Gage

Please contact us IMMEDIATELY with your order information via contact[at]coinabul.com! The oldest orders on our books(due to PO boxes, invalid addresses, etc) are many months newer than that so your order has definitely been shipped. We need to complete an insurance claim immediately for your order, as it should have arrived long ago.

You mentioned that you've tried to reach us before about this package, if you can include any previous email correspondence so we can further trace where the communication breakdown happened internally within our customer support team that would be highly appreciated. Please also make sure you include your order number, and any tracking information you have received in your email.

Thank you, and please don't hesitate to email us with further questions about the process of filing an insurance claim for your lost shipment. My sincerest apologies, but unfortunately parcels do become lost in transit occasionally despite close integration with customs structures around the world.

Lookey here! The piece of shit Jay Shore is back. That only means one thing--the exchange rate is rising. Yep! I just checked, and sure enough it is. Now that summer's about over, Jay must have envisioned a new scheme while enjoying the money he stole from his previous clients while on some fishing excursion. I'm sure he has some clever name for it like when he came up with QuickBitcoins and Ziggap and, for the all important added touch, it will be registered in Wyoming, Connecticut or Delaware.

BTW, explain to us how that insurance claim may proceed. If memory serves me, there's a thread were you go into great deal on this very subject but, at the end of the day, your customers were fucked.

Bottom line, you're one piece of shit Jay Shore, and I have reason to believe that that's probably not your real name. The following is mind.

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1668
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2013, 09:14:37 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2013, 09:27:47 PM by Phinnaeus Gage

http://bitcoin.gw.gd/spip.php?page=archive&id_rubrique=23&date=2012-07-08

Take a look at that link and see where Coinabul and QuickBitcoins conducted edits only 20 minutes apart.

Did I mention Jason Shore is a piece of shit?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2013, 01:06:50 AM

I have to admit it nice of Jay to add his other entities to the top of the list on his Bitcoin Friday site.
Rawted

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 01:02:35 PM

https://wyobiz.wy.gov/Business/FilingDetails.aspx?eFNum=184091123241020161231070245047214108020047212114

2011-001252725   Name Change   09/13/2011   Detail
Filing Name Changed From: Visualeyes LLC To: Coinabul, LLC

http://www.bitcoinstats.com/irc/bitcoin-otc/logs/2012/12/02

17:13   EasyAt   I'll sell coin at gox*1.05 if anyone is looking
17:14   ktorp   willing to sell 20 bitcoins for moneygram
17:14   aethero   ktorp: pm
17:18   aethero   Visualeyes LLC
17:19   ReliableSource   ziggap ads on bitcointalk now Cheesy
17:21   aethero   Yup
17:24   ktorp   looking to sell 20 bitcoins at mt gox rate

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=79910.msg885800#msg885800

In partnership with the man (aethero) behind QuickBitcoins, we are offering to host your family's, community's, or gaming clan's Teamspeak 3 server for Bitcoins! We have locations in Atlanta, Georgia, United States and in Amsterdam, Netherlands, to offer you great ping wherever you are from (sorry, Asia).

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=66930

Name:   aethero
Activity:   0
Position:   Brand new
Date Registered:   September 16, 2012, 02:39:00 PM
Last Active:   February 26, 2013, 05:28:48 PM
It wouldn't surprise me. I always thought Aethero's "blackhawks are coming to get me" conspiracy theory attitude was the result of someone trying too hard. It was straight out of a movie, and the excuse was only used when it benefited him.
desol

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 09:01:52 PM

At least one of their listed phone numbers used to ring to Chapman University Incubation Center -- might be called eVillage now. One of the people at Coinabul named Jon Holmquist graduated from Chapman University. His linked-in profile lists says he was a director of marketing at Coinabul. As I recall, shipments came from somewhere in the San Diego area. When I spoke to anyone on the phone from Coinabul, it sounded like they were out and about; not in an office.
JonHolmquist

Activity: 169
Merit: 101

Jon Holmquist

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2013, 05:37:25 PM

At least one of their listed phone numbers used to ring to Chapman University Incubation Center -- might be called eVillage now. One of the people at Coinabul named Jon Holmquist graduated from Chapman University. His linked-in profile lists says he was a director of marketing at Coinabul. As I recall, shipments came from somewhere in the San Diego area. When I spoke to anyone on the phone from Coinabul, it sounded like they were out and about; not in an office.
I am no longer associated with Coinabul. In fact I quit because I disliked the direction the company was heading based on how the customers were being treated.

I also used to handle the phone support for the company, I occasionally used the land line at Chapman when I had press interviews and needed a better connection (I mainly use my cell phone).

Jay Shore is located in Encinitas. I don't think you need his personal address, the company address, even if it's simple an address to an incorporating company, will serve legally.

If you'd like to chat with me, send me a PM and I can clear up any ambiguities relating to my former position.

JonHolmquist

Jon Holmquist

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2013, 05:44:06 PM

I have to admit it nice of Jay to add his other entities to the top of the list on his Bitcoin Friday site.

BitcoinFriday is my site.

It was my idea, my work, my hosting, my initial funds.

I added Coinabul as a sponsor without cost because I was at that point invested in the company (time, not money).

Unfortunately I also chose to store the domain registration under a Coinabul account at Name.com.

When I left the company Jay took all the domains in that account (including a couple domains with my full name in them) and transferred them to his account.

I've been asking for a couple months to get those domains back. So far no dice. No communication other than "Too busy".

This is especially infuriating because BitcoinFriday2013 (which is going to be massive!) is scheduled for November 15th. I've registered an alternative address for the meantime, but I lose a lot of SEO juice without the root BitcoinFriday domain.

frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2013, 05:50:48 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2013, 06:01:43 PM by frankenmint

Their About us page points to being incorporated in Wyoming that's a start:  Coinabul is a legal entity incorporated in Wyoming.

Update:  DING DING DING!!!!!!  You missed the most obvious place - Terms of Service:  

If any term of the User Agreement is found to be unenforceable under the applicable laws, it does not affect the enforceability of any other term. If you have any questions regarding Coinabul, contact us: via email at contact@Coinabul.com, or by phone at 1-321-222-7748, or by mail at 2710 Thomes Ave, Cheyenne WY, 82001.

What a Nice looking Residence on Google Maps....Internet will always find your ass...remember that.

Normally I don't ask, but I believe my sleuthing deserves a donation tip for my due diligence to find your desired knowledge

1ELbJveZiUaDNSp3YzQJsrGYcwFocN6evw

Atruk

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 02:24:34 AM

2710 Thomes Ave, Cheyenne WY, 82001.

That address is an incorporation farm. Hundreds to thousands of companies use it. Hence, this thread looking for a physical address.

Not a big fan of Reuters calling Wyoming the Great Plains though when clearly it is in the Mountain West.

BitcoinFriday is my site.

It was my idea, my work, my hosting, my initial funds.

I added Coinabul as a sponsor without cost because I was at that point invested in the company (time, not money).

Unfortunately I also chose to store the domain registration under a Coinabul account at Name.com.

When I left the company Jay took all the domains in that account (including a couple domains with my full name in them) and transferred them to his account.

I've been asking for a couple months to get those domains back. So far no dice. No communication other than "Too busy".

This is especially infuriating because BitcoinFriday2013 (which is going to be massive!) is scheduled for November 15th. I've registered an alternative address for the meantime, but I lose a lot of SEO juice without the root BitcoinFriday domain.

This really sucks. He's hopped on IRC more than a few time.

Rawted

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 03:36:07 PM

Their About us page points to being incorporated in Wyoming that's a start:  Coinabul is a legal entity incorporated in Wyoming.

Update:  DING DING DING!!!!!!  You missed the most obvious place - Terms of Service:  

If any term of the User Agreement is found to be unenforceable under the applicable laws, it does not affect the enforceability of any other term. If you have any questions regarding Coinabul, contact us: via email at contact@Coinabul.com, or by phone at 1-321-222-7748, or by mail at 2710 Thomes Ave, Cheyenne WY, 82001.

What a Nice looking Residence on Google Maps....Internet will always find your ass...remember that.

Normally I don't ask, but I believe my sleuthing deserves a donation tip for my due diligence to find your desired knowledge

Complete failure. Had to place quote tags around this to preserve it for eternity.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2013, 01:30:34 AM

Complete failure. Had to place quote tags around this to preserve it for eternity.

What a sleuth! And to think I provide my services to the Bitcoin community sans asking for donations.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2013, 01:34:24 AM

Why is that video now private? Did anybody mirror it? I wanted to see if those were California or Florida palm trees, not that I would know the difference.
JonHolmquist

Jon Holmquist

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2013, 03:33:20 AM

Why is that video now private? Did anybody mirror it? I wanted to see if those were California or Florida palm trees, not that I would know the difference.

Owens is originally from San Diego which is where I assume that video took place.

You never called me back Bruno Sad

coindexter (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 01:34:48 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2013, 02:09:53 PM by coindexter

I would like to start by thanking Phinnaeus Gage.
you are a bull dog sir! You have my heartfelt respect.
I knew if I threw this out there it would only be a matter of time before the rat was smoked out of its hole
but I had no idea that I would have so much help from anyone in particular. Thank you!

We use to be neighbours. I lived in Somonauk for quite a while. Cheers.

I would also like to thank JonHolmquist for clarifying Jay's whereabouts.
I was under the assumption the he was indeed living in Florida from the youtube video.
so glad I made a copy of it.
Thank you sir.

To Mr. Jay Shore;
You are a liar and a thief. This is not defamation and will be proved in court.
I will see you or your lawyer there sir and I will emerge victorious.
Rest assured that charges will be filed against you.
I sincerely hope that while you sit in jail you will have time to contemplate the folly of your
ways and change.

Unfortunately, you attempted to screw the wrong person.

EDIT: Let's do lunch. lol

Rawted

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 03:12:24 PM

I knew if I threw this out there it would only be a matter of time before the rat was smoked out of its hole
but I had no idea that I would have so much help from anyone in particular. Thank you!

I was under the assumption the he was indeed living in Florida from the youtube video.
Thank you sir.

To Mr. Jay Shore;
I sincerely hope that while you sit in jail you will have time to contemplate the folly of your
ways and change.

Pm me if you have some free time. I have full business, location, friends/family info on him.
clock27

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 10:16:10 PM

ya i looked at his website and it looks like a little kid helped him build it

JonHolmquist

Jon Holmquist

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2013, 08:12:57 PM

ya i looked at his website and it looks like a little kid helped him build it
Check out Jay's personal consulting page: http://rumpelhaus.com/

Similarly lovely.

esop

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 08:39:44 AM

Pm me if you have some free time. I have full business, location, friends/family info on him.

Post it, the tooth fairy will handle the rest!

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2013, 02:12:39 PM

Thank you sir.

To Mr. Jay Shore;
ways and change.

Remember that old antique store, the red building by the railroad tracks? Well, I'm supplying the barn wood for the new owners who totally gutted the place and shored up the fondation. BTW, that same house is scheduled to be featured on one of those ghost hunting shows.

Owens is originally from San Diego which is where I assume that video took place.

Jon, I apologize. Please jog my memory as to what this is reference to. I would have loved to talked to you.
JonHolmquist

Jon Holmquist

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2013, 06:07:39 PM

Thank you sir.

To Mr. Jay Shore;
ways and change.

Remember that old antique store, the red building by the railroad tracks? Well, I'm supplying the barn wood for the new owners who totally gutted the place and shored up the fondation. BTW, that same house is scheduled to be featured on one of those ghost hunting shows.

Jon, I apologize. Please jog my memory as to what this is reference to. I would have loved to talked to you.

I called the phone number you listed and left a voicemail Smiley

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 04:29:04 AM

Thank you sir.

To Mr. Jay Shore;
ways and change.

I called the phone number you listed and left a voicemail Smiley

I don't know when you tried to do that, but recently I had to get a new phone and still have the same number.

815-508-1668

Please PM prior to calling to doubly make sure I don't miss the next one. Again, my apologies.
coindexter (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 06:18:53 PM

Thank you sir.

To Mr. Jay Shore;
ways and change.

That would be great - I sent you a pm.
HECKLE 4 SHEKEL

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 07:31:07 PM

I would love to get a better address than the Cheyenne, WY shell address or the encinitas, CA PO box to serve a small claims or fraud suit. Feel free to PM me if you think there is a chance this can be a class action lawsuit.
BTCAgent

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:41:46 AM

Home:
Jay Shore
8527 Sugarman Dr
La Jolla, San Diego County, CA 92037-2228

P.O. BOX:
Coinabul, LLC.
P.O. Box 235985
Encinitas, San Diego County, CA 92023-5985

Telephone numbers:
+1 (858) 657-0020
+1 (213) 599-7285
+1 (760) 282-4529
+1 (321) 222-7748

Related companies:
Visualeyes, LLC.

17jqvyeFzLLdZxTqJ2i6WFGK1xQdiTD7sf
DPoS

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 10:05:56 PM

Jay was legit with me last summer..  who knows now but you do need to talk to him on the phone to get things done

I never been ripped off in any bitcoin related dealings yet with anyone...      I feel left out

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: