Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:02:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: anyone know the actual physical address of coinabul so i can serve lawsuit?  (Read 6160 times)
Atruk

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 02:24:34 AM

2710 Thomes Ave, Cheyenne WY, 82001.

That address is an incorporation farm. Hundreds to thousands of companies use it. Hence, this thread looking for a physical address.

Not a big fan of Reuters calling Wyoming the Great Plains though when clearly it is in the Mountain West.

I have to admit it nice of Jay to add his other entities to the top of the list on his Bitcoin Friday site.

BitcoinFriday is my site.

It was my idea, my work, my hosting, my initial funds.

I added Coinabul as a sponsor without cost because I was at that point invested in the company (time, not money).

Unfortunately I also chose to store the domain registration under a Coinabul account at Name.com.

When I left the company Jay took all the domains in that account (including a couple domains with my full name in them) and transferred them to his account.

I've been asking for a couple months to get those domains back. So far no dice. No communication other than "Too busy".

This is especially infuriating because BitcoinFriday2013 (which is going to be massive!) is scheduled for November 15th. I've registered an alternative address for the meantime, but I lose a lot of SEO juice without the root BitcoinFriday domain.

This really sucks. He's hopped on IRC more than a few time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rawted

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 03:36:07 PM

Their About us page points to being incorporated in Wyoming that's a start:  Coinabul is a legal entity incorporated in Wyoming.

Update:  DING DING DING!!!!!!  You missed the most obvious place - Terms of Service:  

If any term of the User Agreement is found to be unenforceable under the applicable laws, it does not affect the enforceability of any other term. If you have any questions regarding Coinabul, contact us: via email at contact@Coinabul.com, or by phone at 1-321-222-7748, or by mail at 2710 Thomes Ave, Cheyenne WY, 82001.

What a Nice looking Residence on Google Maps....Internet will always find your ass...remember that.

Normally I don't ask, but I believe my sleuthing deserves a donation tip for my due diligence to find your desired knowledge

1ELbJveZiUaDNSp3YzQJsrGYcwFocN6evw

Complete failure. Had to place quote tags around this to preserve it for eternity.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2013, 01:30:34 AM

Their About us page points to being incorporated in Wyoming that's a start:  Coinabul is a legal entity incorporated in Wyoming.

Update:  DING DING DING!!!!!!  You missed the most obvious place - Terms of Service:  

If any term of the User Agreement is found to be unenforceable under the applicable laws, it does not affect the enforceability of any other term. If you have any questions regarding Coinabul, contact us: via email at contact@Coinabul.com, or by phone at 1-321-222-7748, or by mail at 2710 Thomes Ave, Cheyenne WY, 82001.

What a Nice looking Residence on Google Maps....Internet will always find your ass...remember that.

Normally I don't ask, but I believe my sleuthing deserves a donation tip for my due diligence to find your desired knowledge

1ELbJveZiUaDNSp3YzQJsrGYcwFocN6evw

Complete failure. Had to place quote tags around this to preserve it for eternity.

What a sleuth! And to think I provide my services to the Bitcoin community sans asking for donations.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2013, 01:34:24 AM

Maybe this could help you find Jay:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d46dFmAmnuc

Why is that video now private? Did anybody mirror it? I wanted to see if those were California or Florida palm trees, not that I would know the difference.
JonHolmquist

Activity: 169
Merit: 101

Jon Holmquist

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2013, 03:33:20 AM

Why is that video now private? Did anybody mirror it? I wanted to see if those were California or Florida palm trees, not that I would know the difference.

Owens is originally from San Diego which is where I assume that video took place.

You never called me back Bruno Sad

coindexter (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 01:34:48 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2013, 02:09:53 PM by coindexter

I would like to start by thanking Phinnaeus Gage.
you are a bull dog sir! You have my heartfelt respect.
I knew if I threw this out there it would only be a matter of time before the rat was smoked out of its hole
but I had no idea that I would have so much help from anyone in particular. Thank you!

We use to be neighbours. I lived in Somonauk for quite a while. Cheers.

I would also like to thank JonHolmquist for clarifying Jay's whereabouts.
I was under the assumption the he was indeed living in Florida from the youtube video.
so glad I made a copy of it.
Thank you sir.

To Mr. Jay Shore;
You are a liar and a thief. This is not defamation and will be proved in court.
I will see you or your lawyer there sir and I will emerge victorious.
Rest assured that charges will be filed against you.
I sincerely hope that while you sit in jail you will have time to contemplate the folly of your
ways and change.

Unfortunately, you attempted to screw the wrong person.

EDIT: Let's do lunch. lol

Rawted

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 03:12:24 PM

I knew if I threw this out there it would only be a matter of time before the rat was smoked out of its hole
but I had no idea that I would have so much help from anyone in particular. Thank you!

I was under the assumption the he was indeed living in Florida from the youtube video.
Thank you sir.

To Mr. Jay Shore;
I sincerely hope that while you sit in jail you will have time to contemplate the folly of your
ways and change.

Pm me if you have some free time. I have full business, location, friends/family info on him.
clock27

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 10:16:10 PM

ya i looked at his website and it looks like a little kid helped him build it

JonHolmquist

Jon Holmquist

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2013, 08:12:57 PM

ya i looked at his website and it looks like a little kid helped him build it
Check out Jay's personal consulting page: http://rumpelhaus.com/

Similarly lovely.

esop

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 08:39:44 AM

Pm me if you have some free time. I have full business, location, friends/family info on him.

Post it, the tooth fairy will handle the rest!

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2013, 02:12:39 PM

Thank you sir.

To Mr. Jay Shore;
ways and change.

Remember that old antique store, the red building by the railroad tracks? Well, I'm supplying the barn wood for the new owners who totally gutted the place and shored up the fondation. BTW, that same house is scheduled to be featured on one of those ghost hunting shows.

Owens is originally from San Diego which is where I assume that video took place.

Jon, I apologize. Please jog my memory as to what this is reference to. I would have loved to talked to you.
JonHolmquist

Jon Holmquist

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2013, 06:07:39 PM

Thank you sir.

To Mr. Jay Shore;
ways and change.

Remember that old antique store, the red building by the railroad tracks? Well, I'm supplying the barn wood for the new owners who totally gutted the place and shored up the fondation. BTW, that same house is scheduled to be featured on one of those ghost hunting shows.

Jon, I apologize. Please jog my memory as to what this is reference to. I would have loved to talked to you.

I called the phone number you listed and left a voicemail Smiley

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 04:29:04 AM

Thank you sir.

To Mr. Jay Shore;
ways and change.

I called the phone number you listed and left a voicemail Smiley

I don't know when you tried to do that, but recently I had to get a new phone and still have the same number.

815-508-1668

Please PM prior to calling to doubly make sure I don't miss the next one. Again, my apologies.
coindexter (OP)

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 06:18:53 PM

Thank you sir.

To Mr. Jay Shore;
ways and change.

That would be great - I sent you a pm.
HECKLE 4 SHEKEL

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 07:31:07 PM

I would love to get a better address than the Cheyenne, WY shell address or the encinitas, CA PO box to serve a small claims or fraud suit. Feel free to PM me if you think there is a chance this can be a class action lawsuit.
BTCAgent

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:41:46 AM

Home:
Jay Shore
8527 Sugarman Dr
La Jolla, San Diego County, CA 92037-2228

P.O. BOX:
Coinabul, LLC.
P.O. Box 235985
Encinitas, San Diego County, CA 92023-5985

Telephone numbers:
+1 (858) 657-0020
+1 (213) 599-7285
+1 (760) 282-4529
+1 (321) 222-7748

Related companies:
Visualeyes, LLC.

17jqvyeFzLLdZxTqJ2i6WFGK1xQdiTD7sf
DPoS

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 10:05:56 PM

Jay was legit with me last summer..  who knows now but you do need to talk to him on the phone to get things done

I never been ripped off in any bitcoin related dealings yet with anyone...      I feel left out

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: