Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:34:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you get started in trading?  (Read 344 times)
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:49:17 PM

I never trading on FOREX markets before cause I feel like it's scam and nobody can earn money from FOREX Smiley. I started trading crypto by finding out crypto has different price on exchanges then I buy at the exchange has lower sell price then withdraw and sell it on the exchange has higher buy price than sell price of the other exchange. But it's really hard to find out any crypto like that at the moment so I've stopped trading like that and change to holding good potential crypto Smiley)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:19:29 PM

the first time i get involve in trading crypto is last year when i use Etherdelta to trade an Altcoins/ETH for profit, at that time i dont have much experience so when i finished my trade, i reallized i lost a little profit everytime, but from that moment i have learned an important lesson that every exchanges has its own fee for order trading, so i have always careful before making any trading.

aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:37:36 PM

Some people I know who are into crypto trading had previous experience in stock exchange and FOREX markets. Though I have mutual funds and select stocks, I never got around to trading. With crypto exchanges, I've only bought or sold. I'm curious how newbies and the "uninitiated" got started in trading and playing the dips, lows, and swings. Which were the most helpful resources you found? It can be a BTT thread or blog. Where did you first trade? Thanks for sharing!

As per experience. Me personally got no idea how this trading works, I have heard of stock market and forex but never got a chance to know those kind of stuff. I got my first token on an airdrop which I have traded based on the youtube video I saw. Later on, as I progress, I get airdrop tokens that makes me interested in trading and have helped me to loss a lot of money in no time. Don't get me wrong, I lose a lot of money because of dumping great tokens for just after a month. I have dumped because of my emotions, dumped because of the people around me, dumped because of the fake news that was disseminated by other members of the community which that token belongs to let them buy more for their personal profits. I suggest you to read articles of a trusted crypto enthusiast/expert then stick with what his words would mean to you. On that way there would be no false information because on my personal experience, having too many source of information would lead to confusion. Try bitcoinforbegginers website/FB page/Youtube channeland The Bad Crypto Mastermind podcasts
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:18:41 PM

I am new to the world of cryptocurrency, I just can follow bounty, I am curious to follow the trading as most people say trading that we can get big profits, I am confused to start it, if anyone can give suggestions for me, how to start in trading ?

Please help,,thank you.!!

cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:29:28 PM

Some people I know who are into crypto trading had previous experience in stock exchange and FOREX markets. Though I have mutual funds and select stocks, I never got around to trading. With crypto exchanges, I've only bought or sold. I'm curious how newbies and the "uninitiated" got started in trading and playing the dips, lows, and swings. Which were the most helpful resources you found? It can be a BTT thread or blog. Where did you first trade? Thanks for sharing!

I think we have the same experience. I have never been exposed to forex or stocks trading though. When i got into cryptocurrency me and my friends opened our accounts in Bittrex and that is where we did some buying and selling of coins and tokens until the market tanked and I got some coins trapped in value (planning to cut loss soon). I saw many traders here in this forum who are really doing well but I understand that this is not for everybody and what one accomplished can never be copied by another.

to make profit with trading, it is necessary to have the right skills in trading, including a thorough knowledge of the reference market.
So, to make profit with the Crypto it is necessary to know this world.
Initially, to make experience with small amounts , and then gradually increase investments

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
Adrin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:57:59 AM

As I know, you don't get started trading before but i am also crypto currency traders, in this online industry I stay around 7 years ago, in this time I work another site as like binary trading & Forex trading, in my trading history i started my first training with binary trading that was IQ option and after sometime later when I know crypto currency trading then i started crypto currency trading and now a days i am success with crypto currency trading. hope if you understand total coin market and if you know how to analyses altcoin then you must be success with crypto currency trading so at first you analyses crypto currency trading then start your trading.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: