Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:08:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have to invest 550$, in which Coin(s) i should do?  (Read 472 times)
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:52:40 AM

Divide that money in to 2 or 3 different coin that has strong fundamental and just listed in the market so you get cheap price and the price will be has posibility to going up multiple, in my opinion these coin/token is Indahash, Utrust and Bitdegree. Buy those token and hold it a few month so will be promising good return later.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sultanali

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:54:38 AM

It depends on how you like to invest means for long term or short term. If you want to invest for short term then there are many coins which are being traded daily and can give good profit. But for the long term, you need to do research on coins and then invest in them.
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:29:57 PM

Hi Everyone, i have 550$ to invest in Crypto. I know, its not really much but its a beginning. Do you have any Ideas in which coins is the money most appropriate? I thought at Xspec, is there any chance that he get high? Thanks for help  Smiley

Well given the amount you want to invest in, I say that what you're trying to find is a good return short term investment. Although I have read and read some good stuff about Xspec, I think it doesn't fit the criteria of the amount you want to invest in plus the amount of the coin itself. At the moment, it plays around 3.68 dollars per coin give or take, thus, if you would give out that 550 dollar investment, you can't get that much, plus even if there is good return, it might take a minimum of maybe 4-6 months. I would suggest choosing coins that are lower in value, I think, right around a dollar or lower would be a better choice.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
bitcoinhunter1221

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:36:27 PM

You can do your research for your investment. It's either you want a long term or a short term investment. For long term investment, I could suggest Eth, IOTA and NEO. For short term investment, I could suggest Deeponion, Bitcoinwhite and KemCredit.
ishta123

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:37:11 PM

I would say go with either NEO, XRB or XML.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:40:59 PM

There are many altcoins you can choose from in the coinmarketcap . But before buying those coins make sure you make an intensive research  so that you will have no regrets when the price goes down during market correction.
cherryscarlett

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:44:22 PM

Since you only have $550, invest in ico. Maybe the $550 will give you an x100 return next year. I recommend you invest in the cardstack. This is a crowdfunding project at bitcoinsuisse, cardstack will be a good project with potential.
https://cardstack.com/    This is the official website.

deepcoreotc

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:50:12 PM

Research ICON, they have some great stuff coming up. Their launch event is on 31st January where they will show us some huge stuff!
venox12

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:37:46 PM

if you are looking for more of an high risk coin i would have sugest to you to go with viberate, its a live music coin, which is still quite new (4monts) its still cheap tbh. you can get all info on it here: https://www.viberate.io
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:39:07 PM

Hi you can go on solids project like ETH / ETC / NEO / OMG / WAVES / ARK, you will minimize the risk but you have to be patient
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 475

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:40:51 PM

Hi Everyone, i have 550$ to invest in Crypto. I know, its not really much but its a beginning. Do you have any Ideas in which coins is the money most appropriate? I thought at Xspec, is there any chance that he get high? Thanks for help  Smiley

If this thread was posted before 2017 ends i will tell you go with TRON (TRX) but as TRON graph is just a pump and dump now, that will be a big risk for your money.
UTRUST TOKEN "UTK" are really down now though it is almost 100 times the ICO price it is advisable to have their token and HODL for a month-long or two. they are still getting ready for the HITBTC ENTRY and the app will be released on March, it is better to buy now on DIP and HODL.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Leonyxiner

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:42:12 PM

Waves is probably the only one which I would invest in right now as ETH and other networks are currently congested.
flipperfin

Activity: 161

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:43:00 PM

First of all DYOR, when things take a deep dive you will feel much more comfortable having invested in something you yourself believe in.
For me those are OMG and WTC. It also all depends on how much risk you're willing to take, with chances of reaping higher rewards.. (INT forexample is currently high risk/high reward)
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:46:06 PM

Would be a good idea to split it into different alt coins. ETH/Waves/Litecoin are really popular these days but of course, don't actually invest without doing some research on your own. Wink

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:48:27 PM

Hi you can go on solids project like ETH / ETC / NEO / OMG / WAVES / ARK, you will minimize the risk but you have to be patient
This is good investment to buy into different coins and investing any amount to start. Like eth, waves, and neo these are on the top of my lists. It has a solid projects and yes patient for us to earned profit. Lastly, the best idea really is not focus only in one coin to be safe.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Jashhh

Activity: 129

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:48:53 PM

Split in entire top 10. But keep 150 left for small ones that could grow very big:

50 in sonm
50 in xspec
50 in onion
zutigenij1000

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:54:33 PM

Just copy th top 10 on coinmarketcap.com, you will double your investment and probably earn much more than in other coins.

katarin2030

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:56:33 PM

Would be a good idea to split it into different alt coins. ETH/Waves/Litecoin are really popular these days but of course, don't actually invest without doing some research on your own. Wink
With the limited amount of 550$, it is better to invest in the altcoins that's looks a pretty good idea, as altcoins cost less than bitcoin. Eth could be the coin to look for the investment apart from that other coins like Neo, NEM and IOTA are also can be considered for the investment.
VuLDK

Activity: 284
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:58:58 PM

If you want to invest now, I think you should invest in ETH, this is a very appreciated currency, and in the future can replace the BTC. This spot is also ranked second after BTC. It is expected that the ETH could increase to $ 5000 in 2019. Good luck
zircon

Activity: 117

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:27:11 PM

In my view, Stellar, SXDT and Bitclave are potential to invest now. they are cheap now and you should buy them, hold for few months.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: