Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:09:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have to invest 550$, in which Coin(s) i should do?  (Read 472 times)
olivier90 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:36:24 AM

Hi Everyone, i have 550$ to invest in Crypto. I know, its not really much but its a beginning. Do you have any Ideas in which coins is the money most appropriate? I thought at Xspec, is there any chance that he get high? Thanks for help  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:41:24 AM

You can use your money in investing or trading as long as you know how to operate them you can watch the youtube videos you want to learn from these programs.
Bit_fan_talks

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:45:34 AM

I would suggest splitting the amount, and invest in ETC, BTC and some alternative cryptos.
Goodween

Activity: 140
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:46:08 AM

I'd like to recommend you invest half of it in Etherium and half in sevaral promising altcoins. Go to coinmarketcap an choose 3-4 coins, and of course remember about risks.
MetaMod

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:48:23 AM

Hi Everyone, i have 550$ to invest in Crypto. I know, its not really much but its a beginning. Do you have any Ideas in which coins is the money most appropriate? I thought at Xspec, is there any chance that he get high? Thanks for help  Smiley
Xspec has potential to grow in the future,it could be a good competitor to XMR,but first you  will need to do some research first because there are thousands of coins out there most of them are worthless coins,and for you to find which is which coin would be a worthy investment.As a newbie we should try to learn the basics,the behaviour of the market so we can easily adopt to this community,my friend told me to start reading every coin's background and learn some basic technical analysis at investopedia,try it.
CryptoStallion22

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:21:53 AM

This is what I would do. Doesn't mean it's right or that you should do it... 50% in BTC, 25% in ETH, 10% IOTA, 5% EOS, 5% Jesus Coin, 5 % OMG

Best of luck!  Smiley
slimfit88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:24:31 AM

for tong term bitcoin, thats best coin in market. for short term NXT, Waves, bitcoincash, for short term in here you will doing daily traders, you can earn profit every day from daily traders
chiggz

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:30:58 AM

With $550 you can buy a lot of promising coins which cost less than a dollar. Try to avoid shitcoins form the top 10 of the CMC like Ripple, Cardano as they either don't have a working product or pumped enough to reach that high which will eventually crash.

Everyone has their own views and speculation for investing. From my perspective I would invest in NEO instead of Ethereum as I see a good run for it in 2018 as many ICO's are launching. Some other worthy mentions would be XRB, IOTA, ARK, PRL, ICX, VEN. Again these are only my speculations. It is better if you go through the whitepaper and decide for yourself if any coin is worth investing.
MadMac

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:34:11 AM

Well, for that money you would just get ~50 DeepOnions. Although I'm a huge opponent of this coin, it would actually allow you to participate in the weekly dividend payments for 10 more weeks or so to come. Thus potentially doubling your investment.
HiatusGG

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:35:07 AM

I think, you can invest to ICO's that began or finished doesnt matter. If you trust the coin just invest. You should invest Ethereum, OmiseGO , Rawcoin  and 0x.
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:39:07 AM

Ethereum, IOTA, NEO, eBITCOIN and some unknown / risky coin that can rise in value very quick and by high percentage. I suggest eXRN.

Percentages of each depend on your idea of dividing the portfolio into more and less risky investments. Ethereum, Iota & Neo are less risky. It's like traiditionally dividing the portfolio into stocks and bonds, bonds being less risky. Of course, with crypto everything is risky, but I think we can safely say they have a stable trend for the time being.

youok

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:52:24 AM

i recomend you to divide you money into btc, eth and some alt coins. you can check on coinmarketcap to search information about the listed coins and choosing some coins there. i remembered that some my friends told me to deep research before investing , studying about the of coin you want to invest it, and behaviour the market and learning about a little technical anylisis when you trade.  Wink

itf991

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:52:36 AM

Hi Everyone, i have 550$ to invest in Crypto. I know, its not really much but its a beginning. Do you have any Ideas in which coins is the money most appropriate? I thought at Xspec, is there any chance that he get high? Thanks for help  Smiley
My recommendation is CyberMiles. It is an undervalued asset with a great potential in future growth. CyberMiles claims to be to first mobile e-commerce platform to accept cryptocurrenies like BTC,ETH and CMT by the end of January 2018. 5 miles and 5xlab working together to adopt  blockchain  technology to their already existing 12 million US customers. ICO ended in 24 hours and many investors couldn't participate. Binance is a great exchange to grab some.  Wink
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:05:11 AM

Do you have any Ideas in which coins is the money most appropriate?

if you are so new that you have to ask this questions from random people on the internet then it is not the best idea for you to invest in altcoins! because you seem unfamiliar with this market and because of that your chances of loss are huge.

instead try to stick to smaller investment and bitcoin only and then slowly watch the altcoins and decide for yourself which coin to invest in after you saw at least 20 of them rise up and crash hard after they pumps were done. so that you know what you are dealing with here.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
ejswift

Activity: 253

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:08:56 AM

Oh in my opinion you should invest that in bitcoin because bitcoin is the most easiest and most popular crypto evryone known so its so easy for it to get higher in investing

walterw
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 258

Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:20:57 AM

I would split the capital ($ 550). So you reduce your risk, but also your possible profit. You could invest in BTC (maybe $ 200), Ripple ($ 150), XLM ($ 100) and the rest ($ 100) in TRX.
Currently, all coins have a price decline. So for you, that means you get a lot more coins for your money than a month ago.
I think slowly the prices are rising again and the correction of the market will soon find its end. But you have to be sure that you can handle it, that you could lose the money.
If you are not sure, I would refrain from investing in your place. It is also important that you keep your coins long and have the power to hold the coins long.
Panic sales make you lose more money than you can win. If you make the investment, do not be tempted by a temporary price erosion. Do sports in time or follow other hobbies.

Tenten92

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:24:51 AM

you should buy Rebl now and Hodl. Prices will rise when cards are burned on Feb. 14
LaLuna

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:32:19 AM

Personally, I think Rise has a potential although lisk and rise have similarities but I still go for rise.. I like the platform and base on my research. Reasons to invest in RISE: Blockchain Incubator, Mobile app store, fast and easy to use wallet, staking, low market cap. All in all RISE is great!!!
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:38:50 AM

You can invest all in to NEO. NEO is safe heaven for crypto and will gain more value in near future.
Also there is ethereum which is already gained enough value.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:39:44 AM

splitting your money among multiple altcoins is a good idea as someone suggested it above, but to be honest i can't see how a beginner is going to do that. specially since OP can not yet make his own investment decisions.

so far the coin that OP chose is so random which makes me wonder if he really has some money and wants to invest or is he just advertising that coin. i guess we will find out soon after seeing whether or not he comes back to make any more posts more than the ONLY 1 he made and ran away...

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: