Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:34:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for video editing software  (Read 152 times)
imthewalrus

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:29:44 PM

Actually, Adobe Premiere is a powerful software. It takes time to handle it, but there are many good tutorials online that can help you.
Here's comprehensive 500+ page PDF tutorial: https://helpx.adobe.com/pdf/premiere_pro_reference.pdf
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jednopivo (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:44:40 PM

Actually, Adobe Premiere is a powerful software. It takes time to handle it, but there are many good tutorials online that can help you.
Here's comprehensive 500+ page PDF tutorial: https://helpx.adobe.com/pdf/premiere_pro_reference.pdf
Brilliant, thank you. I did have a play around using Camtasia but I'll check out this tutorial Thank you.
Jednopivo (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:46:49 PM

If you want a super simple editing software, try Windows Live Movie Maker. It is one of the simplest software in today market. Be warned though, you won't be able to make stunning effects.

If you are okay spending sometime to watch beginner tutorials on a paid software then I'd suggest you Adobe Premier CC. It allows you to do more things but the learning curve is somewhat high. Additionally, Sony Vegas Pro is a good pick too - just that it is expensive.
I am a bit of a beginner and thus, started using Camtasia but have got a bit stuck. I don't need to make any special efforts - it's pretty basic, so perhaps Windows Live Movie Maker is the software for me.  Thank you for your suggestions.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 08:59:24 PM

If you want to edit the sound separately, then Audacity is great, and they have a helpful forum as well.

I use a Blue Yeti usb microphone, and a couple of portable recorders, and you can mix the lot with Audacity. Then you can add it to your video later.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
skeed

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:50:23 AM

Hello,

I am looking to create some videos for YouTube and websites but I'm not sure which video editing software is the best. I would like your recommendations for the simplest to use (I don't really want to be bogged down with too many tutorial videos) and also, if possible, I would like one with a free trial. I've had a look myself, but to be honest, I'm getting more confused!

Thank you

You really need to have time to learn before you can create/edit videos bro it's up to you, try what i've been using for years such as Sony Vegas Pro and Pinnacle Studio these softwares saved my life from our avp projects.
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 04:46:22 AM

Hello,

I am looking to create some videos for YouTube and websites but I'm not sure which video editing software is the best. I would like your recommendations for the simplest to use (I don't really want to be bogged down with too many tutorial videos) and also, if possible, I would like one with a free trial. I've had a look myself, but to be honest, I'm getting more confused!

Thank you

You can use AVS Video Editor software, Filmora, Adobe After Effect, Cyberlink Power Director, or Windows Movie Maker. All the apps I mentioned on average have the features that are complete and easy to use.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
kaguranana

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:36:37 AM

i use some of video editing software, such as adobe premiere pro, adobe after effects, wondershare filmora, and sony vegas, but for me the simple one is filmora, because you dont have to learn much about it, because is friendly and simple to use.
oishy100

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:39:29 AM

Adobe premier and sony vegas are the best video editing software.
gogiking

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 05:45:34 AM

Hello,

Thank you

look for humblebundle
time to time, they offer 1 gen late software for really cheap price.
i got sony/magix vegas pro 14 for $16, with music maker pro.

not as good as premiere, but as my usage of premiere has been less frequent, i find it bit too harsh on my wallet for monthly subscription.

now i use vegas pro 14 for editing my drone footage.

premiere is good software, but monthly subscription can be pain in the ass.
i'd suggest get a vegas pro for good.
pdahl

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:56:46 AM

I always go for open source so take a look at OpenShot. Available for the Win, Mac and Linux.
Rexphyl

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:57:51 PM

Or you can try Power Director, its easier to use
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: