Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:54:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] EXINDEX[ICO]  (Read 2738 times)
adetos (OP)

Activity: 317
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 07:56:05 PM

ATTENTION BOUNTY PARTICIPANTS !!!!!   !!!!!   !!!!!   !!!!! !!!!!! !!!!!!

It is important to wear our signature before you take part in our bounty programs. Henceforth we want to see our signature under your post and any activity under our thread

so we need to use EXINDEX signature to qualify even if we not join signature campaign?

If answer is no this is Indonesian ANN for EXINDEX : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2828330.new#new

Indonesian translation reserved.

This doesnt really affect you because you have reserved this before that signature was created but you can still wear it

ok sir thanks you for confirmation, but sorry cannot use it now because already have contract with other signature and not yet end. Next WP will soon deliver. But we cannot access your web (ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT).

it could be your network because i can access
adetos (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 07:57:51 PM

It is important to wear our signature before you take part in our bounty programs. Henceforth we want to see our signature under your post and any activity under our thread

so we need to use EXINDEX signature to qualify even if we not join signature campaign?

If answer is no this is Indonesian ANN for EXINDEX : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2828330.new#new

This doesnt really affect you because you have reserved this before that signature was created but you can still wear it

ok sir thanks you for confirmation, but sorry cannot use it now because already have contract with other signature and not yet end. Next WP will soon deliver. But we cannot access your web (ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT).

try it again its www.exindex.io
i just checked it now it open
YuriyRZN

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:26:03 PM

I see the form for registration. But I don't see a form to send the report. Where is it?
bonji77

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 10:12:29 PM

I am interested in your project. because I believe this project will work successfully. I have completed the form and I want to participate for the Indonesian translation .. thanks ..

KAMAGAMES
TelegramTwitterFacebook ●●●●●●BUY KAMAGAMES TOKENS●●●●●● Linked-InRedditMedium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀Join the growing community of players from around the world ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
adetos (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 02:55:59 AM

I see the form for registration. But I don't see a form to send the report. Where is it?
Its the same form drop the link there or better still drop the link on bounty thread
adetos (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 02:57:44 AM

I am interested in your project. because I believe this project will work successfully. I have completed the form and I want to participate for the Indonesian translation .. thanks ..
Indonesia thread translation has been done already
adetos (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 03:01:58 AM

You can signup for white paper translation under translation bounty
Wakhid Mukti

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:07:29 AM

try it again its www.exindex.io
i just checked it now it open

It cannot be open

Error : Internal Server Error (732 at header web page)

Wakhid Mukti

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:47:35 AM

dear manager

are WP already reserved? we already reserved before. But we cannot open your site. So we cannot download your whitepaper.

adetos (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 09:51:57 AM

dear manager

are WP already reserved? we already reserved before. But we cannot open your site. So we cannot download your whitepaper.

The site is up and running its www.exindex.io
adetos (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 09:52:45 AM

dear manager

The site is up and running its www.exindex.io
I just checked
adetos (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 10:34:52 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 10:49:44 AM by adetos

IT IS IMPORTANT TO DROP YOUR WAVES WALLET ADDRESS IN THE BOUNTY FORM OR HERE ON THE THREAD AS WELL AS THE LINK TO YOUR TASK. WITHOUT ALL THESE YOU CANNOT GET YOUR BOUNTY TOKENS. WE DISCOVER MOST PEOPLE DID NOT DROP ALL THESE DETAILS. PLEASE, COMPLY TO ENABLE US PAY YOUR BOUNTY TOKENS.
adetos (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 10:38:17 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 10:50:22 AM by adetos

WE NOTICED PARTICIPANTS ARE DROPPING THERE ETH ADDRESS INSTEAD OF WAVES ADDRESS IF YOU DONT RESUBMIT YOUR BOUNTY TASK LINK AND WAVES WALLET ADDRESS YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR BOUNTY TOKENS AT THE END OF THE ICO.
oluseyi12

Activity: 103

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:21:13 PM

pls ccan i see the spreadsheet
adetos (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 04:16:11 PM

pls ccan i see the spreadsheet

What bounty did you signup for
makeng

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:38:36 PM

where the spread sheet?
adetos (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 06:21:16 PM

where the spread sheet?

Did you fill the bounty form?
RedGoblin

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:22:32 PM

Hello manager!
Do we need to write a reports about our work in Twitter anв Facebook or you will be count it by yourself?
adetos (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 06:24:08 PM

Hello manager!
Do we need to write a reports about our work in Twitter anв Facebook or you will be count it by yourself?
What report are you talking
adetos (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 06:25:23 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 06:39:29 PM by adetos

Once you fill the bounty form and you submit the links to your task it will be reviewed and counted but you also need to submit your report as well to enable us properly account for bounty task
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: