Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:31:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to hit again 20k USD  (Read 667 times)
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:46:09 AM

I agree that bitcoin's price will rise to $20k and there's no doubt about it. Actually, it will go further than that but the exact time when it gonna happen remains unknown because btc is very hard to predict.
"In five years, if you try to use fiat currency, they will laugh at you. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will be so relevant ? there will be no reason to have the fiat currencies?―Tim Draper, billionaire investor and Bitcoin owner.
This sounds overconfidence, this statement seems very impossible to happen knowing that the predicted time is after 5 years only! It's true that bitcoin has the potential to replace fiat but not that too early. Though btc has already been used in some cases, I do believe that it still way far from mass adaption.
prabhu

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:23:41 AM

Yes ,  Bitcoin hit again 20k USD. This is likely to happen in more than a couple of months. In countries it has started to order.That is why other countries have the opportunity to follow.This will cause fear of Bitcoin so increase investments. Bitcoin will increase the price chances to more
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:48:26 AM

Yes it is. probability by 98%
"In five years, if you try to use fiat currency, they will laugh at you. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will be so relevant ? there will be no reason to have the fiat currencies?―Tim Draper, billionaire investor and Bitcoin owner.
 And here is one way why hold bitcoin, Its price has surged to about 583,170,000% of its May 2010 value. That?s when Laszlo Hanyecz paid 10,000 Bitcoins for two large pizzas, which were worth about $30. That puts Bitcoin?s 2010 valuation at around $0.003 per coin (about one-third of a penny each). History may repeat itself and the price may continue to surge. So shall we buy more?
Yeah I agree, this will rise to $20k or more for this year. We are waiting for that to happen as a repeat for last year bull run. After those bleeding due to FUD and panic selling a new bright year for bitcoin to come. Hold
alekseidanilov0803

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:02:50 AM

Hello. Think, that from this currency it is possible to expect whatever. Both grows or falls! Many already walked up her. Much expecting...
selline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:15:00 PM

I hope this happen again on a bitcoin can hit again on position 20 k because we all would have to wait until this year, hopefully there is growth in the movement of the bitcoin. I'm sure this will happen so that the users of the bitcoin will become the passion again to keep the bitcoin in any condition so that we will get the luck that can not be unexpected from the bitcoin.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:00:07 AM

What are we talking about here? usage of fiat and digital cryptocurrencies or the price of bitcoin to reach $20k soon? Getting to that 5 years from now about the use of fiat currency, it will not come to an end and will become extinct. Not all people can adopt such technologies.
And here is one way why hold bitcoin, Its price has surged to about 583,170,000% of its May 2010 value. That?s when Laszlo Hanyecz paid 10,000 Bitcoins for two large pizzas, which were worth about $30. That puts Bitcoin?s 2010 valuation at around $0.003 per coin (about one-third of a penny each). History may repeat itself and the price may continue to surge. So shall we buy more?
History will repeat itself and base on that fact, bitcoin will definitely surge because it has finite supply. Buy if you think bitcoin will keep on increasing.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:47:01 PM

Be ambitious. It will reach the 50,000 grand mark this year. Or maybe even higher. The momentum of the growth of Bitcoin behemoth is just unstoppable. And I am sure of that.
It is not about being ambitious or not, it is is about what price bitcoin can realistically reach, 50k seems high, but it is not outside the real of possibility, since the year is still very young but at the same time we cannot expect every single year to be that good, there are going to be some bad years once in a while and we must accept that as part of any asset that has a price that suffers from very high volatility.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:51:04 PM

Be ambitious. It will reach the 50,000 grand mark this year. Or maybe even higher. The momentum of the growth of Bitcoin behemoth is just unstoppable. And I am sure of that.
It is not about being ambitious or not, it is is about what price bitcoin can realistically reach, 50k seems high, but it is not outside the real of possibility, since the year is still very young but at the same time we cannot expect every single year to be that good, there are going to be some bad years once in a while and we must accept that as part of any asset that has a price that suffers from very high volatility.
It is not being ambitious too, but if we will do nothing but to watch over the price every hour then nothing really would happen in our life, you know that bitcoin can hit the price like that, just something happen so it become downed around $10-11 but still it is a bit higher compared to the start of the year  last year.

If we would all just act, and not always wait for the rise of the price I don't think that it is not  realistic. We as believer and a user/investor of bitcoin must also make ways by making those price possible, by simply tweeting or sharing it in our friend could do a lot of thing. So just be positive in everything, it is not possible Smiley
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:42:55 AM

Yes ,  Bitcoin hit again 20k USD. This is likely to happen in more than a couple of months. In countries it has started to order.That is why other countries have the opportunity to follow.This will cause fear of Bitcoin so increase investments. Bitcoin will increase the price chances to more
I am agreed with you.bitcoin again would hit 20k$ and the day is not so far.Its good time to invest into bitcoin with local currency.I am trying to increase my stock of bitcoin and don't think about the sell under 20k$.
Hope withing 6 months of this year we could see a good hit.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:42:15 PM

Yeah until now I still believe that hope this happen again on a bitcoin can hit again on position $20k hopefully there is growth in the movement of the bitcoin. I'm sure this will happen so that the users of the bitcoin will become the happy again and the support will so amaze again to keep the bitcoin in any condition so that we will unexpected from the bitcoin. $20k value will be achieve again soon.
icopir

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:18:45 PM

This is quite real for him, I also think that he will move this bar a little higher than 20k and I think it does not make me wait long
princ.imran

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

Web designer & developer https://nurictworld.com/

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 12:20:17 PM

I am agreed with you.bitcoin again would hit 20k$ and the day is not so far.Its good time to invest into bitcoin with local currency.I am trying to increase my stock of bitcoin and don't think about the sell under 20k$.
Hope withing 6 months of this year we could see a good hit.

I was in a lot of tension.It is very good to see your comments.If it is again hit to 20k$ in 6 months then i will invest some more.
RamonBTC

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:30:17 PM

Make it a 100% for I believe this year will even exceed any expectations we limit the bitcoin price. It will jumpstart a new bullish increases this week continuously. It is most needed to be much optimistic that being panic and thinking negatively as it will only be a pain in the neck for being stressed. Don’t be fooled by the looks of the chart but be aware.
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:56:47 PM

I hope for it, and i think that it will hit even 25 thousand mark. That is why I hold this currency and do not sell it.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:42:55 PM

I think we are coming close to the time when fiat is going to become in relevant and obsolete! Bitcoin and other form of crypto currencies are going to take the place of fiat money in future. If we can hold our coins and treat Bitcoin like money I do believe that many people that are against Bitcoin are going to fell in love with it and will try to adopt it into there systems.
bocyaj

Activity: 1326
Merit: 308

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:41:48 PM

Bitcoin price will reach the value of 20,000$ again.But it takes much time to happen.This may occur before this year end.Since the price is reduced from 19,000 to 10,000$.It takes some months to recover it's value.Now the price of Bitcoin price is half of the old value 19k$.If the price of Bitcoin is further reduced means, don't hesitate to inverse your money in bitcoin.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:05:13 PM

Bitcoin price will reach the value of 20,000$ again.But it takes much time to happen.This may occur before this year end.Since the price is reduced from 19,000 to 10,000$.It takes some months to recover it's value.Now the price of Bitcoin price is half of the old value 19k$.If the price of Bitcoin is further reduced means, don't hesitate to inverse your money in bitcoin.
Not too long before Bitcoin will gonna rise up again after it's fall so i would expect it to happen next month if i am not mistaken. Gradually is rising but somehow falling again and i thought Bitcoin would rise after it started to hit at $11k but i was wrong again. I can't wait to see Bitcoin to start to rising up again like a rocket.

CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:20:12 PM

I hope for it, and i think that it will hit even 25 thousand mark. That is why I hold this currency and do not sell it.
Yeah be patient to wait at the right price rather than sell at losing. Take this as a good opportunity to buy and increase your investment.
I'm optimistic that another bullish run will happen just hold.
Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:37:42 PM

Yes bitcoin will hit 20k possibly.  Why? Because bitcoin has an stable price like now bitcoin price is getting lower and lower.
19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:02:52 PM

Of course, the value of bitcoin will up to $20,000 again and it's not just like that bigger and my predict is it will cost $25,000 by the end of year 2018. As of now, I'm holding my bitcoins and still add more coins then, I will wait the Highest Amount of Bitcoin this year. And when that day comes, I'll be a millionaire that day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: