Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:06:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WARNING] XVG (Verge) GONE from C-CEX.com and they avoid all questions about it  (Read 1040 times)
BobTrade (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:35:05 AM

C-cex admin keep logging on bitcointalk forum and he doesn't answer any PM... still joking with his customers.
Kriemcoin

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:37:13 PM

I feel we should actually organize something. We are waiting for something to happen, while there isn't anything happening at all. How about notifying the biggest crypto communities? The Verge community? Can we reach out to the C-CEX devs / owners? What can we do to force communication?
quantz75

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:34:41 PM

I feel we should actually organize something. We are waiting for something to happen, while there isn't anything happening at all. How about notifying the biggest crypto communities? The Verge community? Can we reach out to the C-CEX devs / owners? What can we do to force communication?

Nothing the scammer Yuriy Ivanov and his c-cex scam already did something similar years ago with DRK (now called dash) https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/report-of-c-cex-situation-with-drk-because-of-feb-23-accident.1677/page-3 and never refund theses users , our xvg are gone, now the only thing to do is to take down c-cex (the volume is lower each day) , hunt Yuriy and his team and bring him into light and to justice so his name and his exchange will be everywhere.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 03:40:38 PM

Before saying something (probably) you don't know take a look on Twitter C-CEX and look how many comments about Verge coins, we are plenty of people. You said to hear from exchange first? We tried to contact their admin, but they didn't answer at all in a month. Try to open a ticket about Verge and they don't answer.
I know that plenty of people have lost their holdings of verge for more than a month. They went for vacation immediately(?) and they returned a week ago. C-Cex is a very old exchange,had they wanted to scam someone they would have done it long ago. And you think they will run away with Verge,like seriously? Verge is a shitcoin and is a coin with fake rep. Also,you people are not realising that only a few members work in a support team and the more tickets you send,the more likely is the chance for them to get ticked off and not answer your queries. If you really want your money back,wait for a few more weeks,stop clogging their network with annoying same tickets over and over again. They should answer you in some time,*hopefully*. I don't guarantee that everyone would get their funds back,but you have got to hear the other side too.

very important
C-CEX was probably robbed or scamed this is their wallet https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/00000b5787eb203e?page=136
2017-12-14 13:17:57 transaction https://www.walletexplorer.com/txid/4080ae0f02a31d606e9d58363b2257585af84830c22de9e2dbc03210bd07508e
2017-12-14 15:43   twitt on vacation

Please post yours BTC deposit adress  or check https://www.walletexplorer.com/ to find their wallets
This is their address as per walletexplorer.com :- Old one though,new one is not updated (?)
https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/C-Cex.com

Time and time again people have been warning users not to use an exchange as your permanent wallet. Use electrum,or ledger or trezor, the last two are paid wallets,but its totally worth it. Plus,stop using verge. Its especially,only for pumps and dumps.
C-cex admin keep logging on bitcointalk forum and he doesn't answer any PM... still joking with his customers.
Man,patience. If C-Cex really care about their reputation,they shall respond soon enough. P.S ,don't mistake me to be their sock puppet or something,I have had issues with exchanges in the past,but I was patient and my situation was solved soon enough.

BobTrade (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:54:51 PM

Before saying something (probably) you don't know take a look on Twitter C-CEX and look how many comments about Verge coins, we are plenty of people. You said to hear from exchange first? We tried to contact their admin, but they didn't answer at all in a month. Try to open a ticket about Verge and they don't answer.
I know that plenty of people have lost their holdings of verge for more than a month. They went for vacation immediately(?) and they returned a week ago. C-Cex is a very old exchange,had they wanted to scam someone they would have done it long ago. And you think they will run away with Verge,like seriously? Verge is a shitcoin and is a coin with fake rep. Also,you people are not realising that only a few members work in a support team and the more tickets you send,the more likely is the chance for them to get ticked off and not answer your queries. If you really want your money back,wait for a few more weeks,stop clogging their network with annoying same tickets over and over again. They should answer you in some time,*hopefully*. I don't guarantee that everyone would get their funds back,but you have got to hear the other side too.

very important
C-CEX was probably robbed or scamed this is their wallet https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/00000b5787eb203e?page=136
2017-12-14 13:17:57 transaction https://www.walletexplorer.com/txid/4080ae0f02a31d606e9d58363b2257585af84830c22de9e2dbc03210bd07508e
2017-12-14 15:43   twitt on vacation

Please post yours BTC deposit adress  or check https://www.walletexplorer.com/ to find their wallets
This is their address as per walletexplorer.com :- Old one though,new one is not updated (?)
https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/C-Cex.com

Time and time again people have been warning users not to use an exchange as your permanent wallet. Use electrum,or ledger or trezor, the last two are paid wallets,but its totally worth it. Plus,stop using verge. Its especially,only for pumps and dumps.
Man,patience. If C-Cex really care about their reputation,they shall respond soon enough. P.S ,don't mistake me to be their sock puppet or something,I have had issues with exchanges in the past,but I was patient and my situation was solved soon enough.

Ok maybe what you're saying is correct and everything will get solved soon. But why C-CEX admin doesn't write anything about it, for example "Guys, the issue is complicate, we are working on it". Instead they don't say anything, and many of us invested 10k$ and more.
Kriemcoin

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:00:39 PM

C-Cex is a very old exchange,had they wanted to scam someone they would have done it long ago.
Also,you people are not realising that only a few members work in a support team and the more tickets you send, the more likely is the chance for them to get ticked off and not answer your queries.
They should answer you in some time,*hopefully*. I don't guarantee that everyone would get their funds back, but you have got to hear the other side too.
Man,patience. If C-Cex really care about their reputation,they shall respond soon enough.

I respectfully disagree with almost everything you said. It's my right to complain. I'm a customer of C-CEX and I trust them with my money. As they call themselves; "Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange". Nothing they do proves they are trusted, secure and friendly. They have misplaced funds and crypto in the past and they are doing that again. Currently, they are unresponsive and show nothing of any willingness to work with us to resolve the many (!) issues with Verge and other coins. It's infuriating and I refuse to just sit back and wait.

(Also, It's my choice to have Verge. Regardless of what you think of it, as C-CEX claims you can exchange XVG with them, then you should be able to trust that. And yes, cold storage is safer, but you're placing the blame with C-CEX's users. That's the world upside down.)
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 04:59:32 PM

Ok maybe what you're saying is correct and everything will get solved soon. But why C-CEX admin doesn't write anything about it, for example "Guys, the issue is complicate, we are working on it". Instead they don't say anything, and many of us invested 10k$ and more.
Seriously ,investing more than 10,000$ in C-Cex? The blame is just as equal on the person who did so ,along with C-Cex.
This account,C-Cex has not been online since 4 days. They have hardly posted anything since 20th December. They just came back from vacation,so I guess they are taking care of the issues or whatever.
I respectfully disagree with almost everything you said. It's my right to complain. I'm a customer of C-CEX and I trust them with my money. As they call themselves; "Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange". Nothing they do proves they are trusted, secure and friendly. They have misplaced funds and crypto in the past and they are doing that again.Currently, they are unresponsive and show nothing of any willingness to work with us to resolve the many (!) issues with Verge and other coins. It's infuriating and I refuse to just sit back and wait.

And I respectfully say that it is your mistake to use that exchange even after they misplaced funds,knowing that you "trusted" the exchange ,well then that's something you should have thought about before depositing your money in it. However its of no use of arguing as that is not going to solve anybody's issue. You're angry and you are right on your place,but before you say anything,think twice,think in the bigger picture.
Had they not been a trusted exchange,they would have gone down long back but yet they are still alive. Do you see what point I'm trying to make here?
(Also, It's my choice to have Verge. Regardless of what you think of it, as C-CEX claims you can exchange XVG with them, then you should be able to trust that. And yes, cold storage is safer, but you're placing the blame with C-CEX's users. That's the world upside down.)
I just wanted to warn those users who didn't know about it about the real Verge . Here's link to the discussion about it:-  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2646189.0;all
I'm placing  blame ,giving a fair warning to users of not only C-Cex but for users of any exchange. Look I had been using bittrex for far too long and one day all of a sudden they reduced my withdrawal limit from 3BTC to 0.4BTC. I didn't want to trust that exchange anymore,hence I moved to a cold storage wallet.

BobTrade (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:59:49 PM

C-Cex is a very old exchange,had they wanted to scam someone they would have done it long ago.
Also,you people are not realising that only a few members work in a support team and the more tickets you send, the more likely is the chance for them to get ticked off and not answer your queries.
They should answer you in some time,*hopefully*. I don't guarantee that everyone would get their funds back, but you have got to hear the other side too.
Man,patience. If C-Cex really care about their reputation,they shall respond soon enough.

I respectfully disagree with almost everything you said. It's my right to complain. I'm a customer of C-CEX and I trust them with my money. As they call themselves; "Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange". Nothing they do proves they are trusted, secure and friendly. They have misplaced funds and crypto in the past and they are doing that again. Currently, they are unresponsive and show nothing of any willingness to work with us to resolve the many (!) issues with Verge and other coins. It's infuriating and I refuse to just sit back and wait.

I agree on everything.
Kriemcoin

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:11:15 PM

Seriously ,investing more than 10,000$ in C-Cex? The blame is just as equal on the person who did so ,along with C-Cex.
And I respectfully say that it is your mistake to use that exchange even after they misplaced funds,knowing that you "trusted" the exchange ,well then that's something you should have thought about before depositing your money in it.

It's still C-CEX who f'ed up.

They just came back from vacation,so I guess they are taking care of the issues or whatever.

At this point, I think it's a little naive to assume they are fixing issues. They are hiding from their responsibilities. At best, they are just extremely terrible at communicating with their customers.

Had they not been a trusted exchange,they would have gone down long back but yet they are still alive. Do you see what point I'm trying to make here?

You do realize scammy practices can still exist despite being scammy? Especially in this world of cryptocurrency where things are far from as transparent and obvious as they should be. So yes, even though they might not be truthful and trusted, they can still be 'live'. Being a scam does not guarantee that you're called out for it. At least we're trying to call them out for dubious unacceptable behaviour.

I just wanted to warn those users who didn't know about it about the real Verge . Here's link to the discussion about it:-  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2646189.0;all

Fair enough regarding XVG.
quantz75

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:59:24 PM

Everyone don't waste your time on this about useless thing like talking about exchanges, cold storage, xvg ( i did everything right like most of us it was just to buy and send them to our personnal wallet) and some are traders just transacting using the different prices on different exchanges we are not here to talk about this.

We are here to talk about this scam (there is no doubt that it is a scam) and the total absence of communication about XVG and the proofs (we are here to tell our stories to other people/victims, find other people to join legal actions, and to prevent this again).

Talk about this scam everywhere and mention the name of the supposed owner "Yuriy Ivanov" hiding their whois information behing http://privacyprotect.org/...

They had a similiar situation with all the DRK (now called Dash) in 2014 they never refunded all people, somebody started a class action (https://medium.com/@7/c-cex-com-where-is-my-money-7e77af4ea2f3) i will try to join if it's always available else i will create one.
BobTrade (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:37:44 PM

They had a similiar situation with all the DRK (now called Dash) in 2014 they never refunded all people, somebody started a class action (https://medium.com/@7/c-cex-com-where-is-my-money-7e77af4ea2f3) i will try to join if it's always available else i will create one.

I can't understand from the story, if DRK wallet went down like Verge's one or it was something a lil bit different
C-eee

Activity: 122

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 09:20:57 AM

Hello everybody.
May I tell you my assumption regarding xvg Verge .... After the xvg Verge was so on the course was.
I think the c-cex workers who were not on vacation did our verge xvg to bittrex and poloniex and sold them at $ 0.25!
Now you do not have any coins anymore and you have to buy them cheaply bit by bit so they can get everything they can!
Well @ c-cex I also want to sell at $ 0.25.
But you did not trade or pay off with xvg on 19.12.2017!
I've already tried to find the evidence here. But it is not that easy!
Maybe one of you can do it better than me! Greetings .

Super Android Trade App! Very fast transfer! Great support!.. ...https://www.binance.com/?ref=15623877...
BobTrade (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:43:06 AM

Finally after almost a week they answered my Ticket with a cold message:

We have issues with XVG. Please, wait for further announces.
2018-01-26 23:49:30

and obviously it's impossible to reply due "Our queue is full blablabla..."
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:01:48 AM

It's probably because of the stealth update that was required for the exchanges to update to. I know Cryptopia had some issues updating the past couple of days as well but all seems to be good now. Hopefully they get it sorted out. I wouldn't stress about it too much. I've been using c-cex over the years and all has been just fine.
BobTrade (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:26:11 AM

It's probably because of the stealth update that was required for the exchanges to update to. I know Cryptopia had some issues updating the past couple of days as well but all seems to be good now. Hopefully they get it sorted out. I wouldn't stress about it too much. I've been using c-cex over the years and all has been just fine.

We are upset mainly for lacking of communication/information. If there are problems, we are customers, C-CEX should tell us what kind of problems there are, what they are trying to do etc..
Kriemcoin

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:49:57 PM

We are upset mainly for lacking of communication/information. If there are problems, we are customers, C-CEX should tell us what kind of problems there are, what they are trying to do etc..

That. Without proper communication, we are left to assume the worst.
BobTrade (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:32:46 PM

That. Without proper communication, we are left to assume the worst.

indeed, and writing 2 rows of words ins't the most complicated thing in the world.. and they didn't.
BobTrade (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:24:42 AM

Keeping the thread alive , to let anybody to know what is happening
BobTrade (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:38:30 AM

Keeping the thread alive , to let anybody know what is happening
quantz75

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:19:15 AM

Keeping the thread alive , to let anybody know what is happening

Yes so at least Yuri and C-cex make a public announcement , this is a shame after more than one month
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: