Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:20:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 50 Cent accidentally make $8 million with Bitcoin, also help DeepOnion promotion  (Read 556 times)
Benezim

Activity: 420
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 02:06:27 AM

Crypto is going mainstream in terms of media attention (50cent, Katy Perry, Arsenal London, investment advice on TV etc) - the price does not reflect this yet IMHO.

We're all set for an exciting 2018, some people are going to be rich.

I hope I can look back at DeepOnion in a few years with that 50cent smile on my face.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 02:08:34 AM

Wow, that 's a very interesting and inspiring story! If people don't want to feel that they are losing, they need to take action these days, because DeepOnion is still in its baby days! price still very cheap and it is a good time to join and buy as many DeepOnion (ONION) coins as possible because whatever amount you buy today, in the near future you will see the value that this hidden gem will bring to their owners/holders. I could tell you a lot of this privacy coin, but it is better if you check yourself joining and support this big project!

TalkToomuch

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:11:42 AM

In 2014, 50 Cent accepted payment in Bitcoin for his album Animal Ambition. He just discovered his accumulated Bitcoin stash which was worthing $400,000 back then is now worth $8 million. He declared on Instagram and Twitter : “Not bad for a kid from South Side, I’m so proud of me.” and later commented on his post: “Ima keep it real, I forgot I did that shit lol.” It's rather hillarious and reminds me somehow the (very different) story of Julian Assange which expressed gratitude to the US and UK for forcing him to accept bitcoin as a payment, making him a millionaire.

I find it even more pleasant to see that the story published on The Verge is mentioning that "50 Cent would like the coin DeepOnion because it used to be valued at fifty cents. " and surprised to see this story got rewritten in dozen of different languages accross the globe, every single one of them mentioning DeepOnion  Cool

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DUQRP_cUMAAofQ_.jpg:large

Here is the original story :

Link

Thread from the DeepOnion forum listing the different languages version :

Link

Thank you 50 Cent and The Verge for your support !!

DeepOnion will not disappoint you, come and join the party  Cheesy

that is one hell of a story. but it doesnt really surpise me, its commonly known that the rich only get richer
CryptoCY3366

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:17:33 AM

50 needs to buy $8million in ONION and get these engines firing on all cylinders!!

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1760267
DeepOnion - Tor Integrated - 100% Anonymous
===> Join DeepOnion Team NOW! <===
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:37:41 AM

Sounds like Bitcoin will get a nice little boost from this. Maybe we will also see DeepOnion gain a little on this story. Plus I heard the android wallet is nearly ready for launch and the airdrop has just over 10 weeks to go. Yeah I saw other posters mention ho w50 Cent was bankrupt then not bankrupt, makes you think how much money he has stashed all over the place Smiley
Most likely it's just a very good advertisement and about 50 cent and about the project Deep Onion, as far as I remember they really very long time supported the thread on Bitcointalk and people were very actively discussing the project. And now I think there will be even more excitement around the project
alinapvlvch

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 06:54:57 AM

it is good to forget so something, and then I woke up, and you are already a millionaire. It is just a dream))) correctly, for it then the amount of 400 000 dollars, wasn't strongly noticeable. And here to a mozha for all life you won't earn so much

VIDY 👅| Decentralized Video Ad Network | VIDY 👅
Open-source NLP Protocol Hold to Earn One-Tap Payment Staking Mechanism Low fees Secure
Facebook   Telegram   Twitter   [Pre-ICO Starts on September 1st, 2018]   Bitcointalk   Medium   Reddit
knien

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:02:01 PM

Well, they where not wrong mentioning DeepOnion as high reward investment for his bitcoin.
DeepOnion Dev. team is on fire lately. Integration with latest TOR version. Obfs4 integration, Android wallet coming soon, windows wallet upgrades, etc.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:19:32 PM

50 Cent will not be the last to share their stories regarding crypto and the DeepOnion input well-received. He might influence other artists to take a look at crypto to sell their records.
Zmaku

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:03:46 AM

I can just imagine what a nice surprise it was to him. I get excited when I find a 10 Euro bill that I forgot in some jacket months ago. Cheesy
At least I have a nice stash of Onions that I know will bring me a very nice return, especially now when all of the new updates are coming one after another. Upgraded TOR protocol, redesigned wallet, mobile wallets and many more. 8 million looks small now Cheesy

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
husdemba

Activity: 1302
Merit: 115

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:15:49 AM

50 Cent had news of bankruptcy. He earned a huge sum of money by chance.
I wish we could have lost our crypto money and suddenly become a millionaire  Cheesy

Vigme86

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:12:41 AM

Interesting story, it appears it's just conforming the old saying "Hold On for Dear Life"  Grin, that's what makes cryptocurrencies really exciting, we can never be sure if the market has found the right price for one of them, and also omitting the Verge article for a sec this is the reason why I'm not really scared about the actual correction of DeepOnion. Good projects will carry on, and this is one of them, it has a clear roadmap and developers are working and producing something each week (Wallet upgrade last week, Tor protocol 0.3.3 and OBSF4, Android Wallet soon), the community is one of the greatest on the web, it's all about patience and wait for another bullish phase  Grin
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:37:56 AM

This is a good example for crypto investors to emulate. Avoid investing in crypto and looking for a quick quick returns. Do like 50 Cent, invest some amount in crypto and look away from it to come about after few days to harvest your returns. That's the way to go.
CryptoVokain

Activity: 294
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:58:42 PM

Yeah we need more examples like this... soon we will hear about Justin Bieber singing about DeepOnion and how he made billions on it... Wink
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:15:43 PM

Thats a great story! I didn't hear about this until now, though I have been away from the country and my computer for a little while.

DeepOnion is a great coin to invest in - once the DeepSend feature is released, it will complement their most recent TOR upgrade perfectly, allowing you to anonymously send to anywhere in the world in seconds, even in China.

Hopefully 50C mentions the coin again, imagine if he joins the official forums  Grin
andhovesyan

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:46:44 PM

Hah, really cool! Hope we'll read a story like this soon, but this time about DeepOnion Smiley

https://blockchaintd.com/
ZaynDale

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:54:00 PM

That's the best part of a very lucky person. Even if you're not doing gamble but only if you just made it for fun and don't mind the loss because you just want to accept any value in return of yours then there's a greater purpose why everything happened just like that.
50 cent even though didn't really expecting much as accepting Bitcoin as payment for his records but it's a matter of time that He actually giving himself a good future and not only as being celebrity but as rich guys who actually one of the early adaptor of Cryptocurrency.
I really like his good timing. That's why pizza guy accepted Bitcoin as payment but the real thing is he don't care what Bitcoin is, pizza is just under $20 that time, it's not a loss actually.
Early adaptors of Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies are really one of the most luckiest persons on the planet.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:00:27 PM

The rich keep on getting rich because they are the one that can actually take risks. Bitcoin will help many of us if we can agree to used it.  I think this 50cent story should be an encouragement to some of us.  Some people including some of our leaders are against bitcoin but I think we are to educate some of them by using this 50cent story. 
JJack@

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:48:20 AM

Pretty funny story actually, I think he lately came out and said he didnt own any bitcoin. Well he might have just used Deepsend to make sure no one every finds out LOL

On a real note though it would be really funny if he actually used a privacy coin to hide his BTC holdings XD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: