Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:23:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: 50 Cent accidentally make $8 million with Bitcoin, also help DeepOnion promotion  (Read 556 times)
Noelnada (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:35:15 PM
Merited by CryptoVokain (1)

In 2014, 50 Cent accepted payment in Bitcoin for his album Animal Ambition. He just discovered his accumulated Bitcoin stash which was worthing $400,000 back then is now worth $8 million. He declared on Instagram and Twitter : “Not bad for a kid from South Side, I’m so proud of me.” and later commented on his post: “Ima keep it real, I forgot I did that shit lol.” It's rather hillarious and reminds me somehow the (very different) story of Julian Assange which expressed gratitude to the US and UK for forcing him to accept bitcoin as a payment, making him a millionaire.

I find it even more pleasant to see that the story published on The Verge is mentioning that "50 Cent would like the coin DeepOnion because it used to be valued at fifty cents. " and surprised to see this story got rewritten in dozen of different languages accross the globe, every single one of them mentioning DeepOnion  Cool

Here is the original story :

Link

Thread from the DeepOnion forum listing the different languages version :

Link

Thank you 50 Cent and The Verge for your support !!

DeepOnion will not disappoint you, come and join the party  Cheesy

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bob-Bit

Activity: 241
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:44:20 PM

That's so cool. An accidental investment. After all this time, he's probably alot better with money now that he's had some practice. He'll probably be set for life. Now he's going to invest in Deeponion, so he won't have to sell his position off. What a great story!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅✈✈✈ (https://privcy.eu/)
DU3O

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:46:33 PM

Looks like I need to the same thing Cheesy
I will sack a lot of onions today, leave & forget.
Then check again after 2-3 years.
Boom! Instant Millionaire baby! Cheesy Shocked Cheesy
chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:49:41 PM

Heh, funny story.
Lucky he accepted it then.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pantoflascrypt017

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:51:42 PM

Haha wow, who would have thought that .50 Cent making it big with Bitcoin would result in DeepOnion get some quality press time on the side. I have seen Monero made some deals at the end of last year with a few big name artists to accept payment in XMR for their singles but .50 Cent going to DeepOnion would beat that out the park. Everything to do with Cryptocurrency is hot right now and especially privacy coins, i am sure Big .50 has got a nice new Iphone with all that bitcoin which he can store his Onions on. Another win for Cryptocurrencies!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Idenlyza

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:52:17 PM

It's true that the rich just keep on getting richer. Even without trying in this case.
skelethon

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 02:54:33 PM

Haha wow, who would have thought that .50 Cent making it big with Bitcoin would result in DeepOnion get some quality press time on the side. I have seen Monero made some deals at the end of last year with a few big name artists to accept payment in XMR for their singles but .50 Cent going to DeepOnion would beat that out the park. Everything to do with Cryptocurrency is hot right now and especially privacy coins, i am sure Big .50 has got a nice new Iphone with all that bitcoin which he can store his Onions on. Another win for Cryptocurrencies!

Yeah coz he couldn't have afforded that iphone otherwise. Grin

But it'd be interesting to see more and more artists accepting cryptos as a currency to buy their album.
wanderloy

Activity: 182

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:59:18 PM

He's a very lucky kid.
This generation, if we don't adapt the latest technology that seems no value on that current time but seeing the future that we gonna need this will eventually give us massive rewards in the future.
This kid didn't seem to be interested in Bitcoin that time but he just let go of his important stuff and let accept Bitcoin as a reward or token.
Now, he's one of the multi millionaire of Bitcoin today.

CryptoVokain

Activity: 294
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:00:10 PM

Well 50 cent price is a history for BTC and tbh its far history for DeepOnion too... the latest TOR upgrade made DeepOnion stand out from the crowd, mobile wallets launching soon, votecentral, deepsend, smartcontracts.... just so much stuff to do. DEV working hard and new ones being recruited all the time.
DeepOnion is the new powerhouse of privacy coins. I've bought some for 70 cents so not 50 but I'm buying still even at 10 USD, with limited coin supply and such a low market cap not even sky is the limit....

kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:08:02 PM

Reminds me of the story with the guy who bought 2 pizza's for 10,000 BTC and today they are worth god knows what  Grin  But hey, well done to 50Cent for not rejecting Payment of BTC back then.
He probably had a very good advisory team  that recommended he accept that form of payment because they say higher potential for BTC.
The truth is, people have bough BTC back then 2009-2014 and forgotten about BTC altogether and now after so many years, they see the hype happening and they notice they are millionaires. I've heard this so many times.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:10:40 PM

50cent is so lucky to forget about his bitcoin since 2014, but still remember his secret key. He took the risk to accept bitcoin and he is rewarded now.
Rashid pk

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:10:49 PM

The DeepOnion is Privacy coin that is %100 Anonymous and secure to use. The DeepOnion wallet is very easy to use and the transaction speeds are very fast and fees are low. This cryptocurrency has potential, it is the new bitcoin opportunity. Everybody needs to discover and start holding.
Privacy, anonymity, DeepVault, DeepSend, Community, etc!
CryptoVokain

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:11:42 PM

Reminds me of the story with the guy who bought 2 pizza's for 10,000 BTC and today they are worth god knows what  Grin  But hey, well done to 50Cent for not rejecting Payment of BTC back then.
He probably had a very good advisory team  that recommended he accept that form of payment because they say higher potential for BTC.
The truth is, people have bough BTC back then 2009-2014 and forgotten about BTC altogether and now after so many years, they see the hype happening and they notice they are millionaires. I've heard this so many times.

I thought he bought more then 2 pizzas.. I found the thread the other day and it looked like he had loads of BTC so I dont think he is crying now Cheesy billion here.. billion there... Cheesy
duchaitp

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:12:10 PM

I wish a lucky day came to me like in this story. At that time, I will help my family more than today.
Pantoflascrypt017

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:15:07 PM

Its like that ten pounds you left in your pocket and it stayed in there for years until you wore that clothing again and this time the tenner turned into a £100... except this time you have an old computer with 10bitcoins on there and suddenly found out woah i'm kind of rich right now, just remember not to throw it into the landfill Cheesy

A later Instagram post showed bitcoin imagery with the caption “all moneys is good money over here.” 50 himself said that all money is good money, what will he sell his album for next?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:15:31 PM

50 Cent probably didn't care about bitcoins before and just did it for the heck of it. Now that bitcoin price appreciated 20x, now he cares about them  Cool
It would be cool if he would promote DeepOnion!
Pantoflascrypt017

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:18:28 PM

I thought he bought more then 2 pizzas.. I found the thread the other day and it looked like he had loads of BTC so I dont think he is crying now Cheesy billion here.. billion there... Cheesy

I wonder if Papa Johns kept the bitcoins that they received from that transaction. Dominos got lucky too, 19 bitcoins for a gift card! ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5uoEqb3VaQ

enzo17

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:41:46 PM

Lucky man, If I've known about bitcoin back then I might do the same thing. I'm thinking of accepting onions for payments from now on.  Cheesy

smajler

Activity: 125
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:44:23 PM

50cent with or without BTC, he is a millionaire anyway but if he would like to be a billionaire he must put his savings in BTC into DeepOnion. Probably he did not do it yet because he did not hear about the Deeponion project based on Tor network yet but thanks to such topics it can contribute to this and in a year or two he can check his account and be positively surprised. In a short time the price will go up and there will be more noise around DeepOnion because developments soon launch DeepSend and mobile wallets for IOS and ANDROID.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   Own ONION   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    Highly Secure & TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary •  SegWit Wallet Released  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
chaosfourever

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:47:20 PM

That is pretty great. And good mention for Deeponion. Not only was it 50 cents, but it is an amazing coin and will be huge. Hell it only seems to go up. Hope people are smart enough to buy in now while the market cap is still low.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Peanland

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:50:28 PM

Why he needs Deep Onion and Bitcoins?? He's already a millionaire!

Anyway, interesting story.
DAOfan

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:53:26 PM

That is a great story. 50 cent should change his name to 50 satoshi!

Meet IP Exchange. Distributed network layer.
Join IPSX Token Sale  ─── 『 https://ip.sx/
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:15:47 PM

Nice read, thanks for sharing. 50cent is well rewarded for his kindness in 2014, this is a happy news to hear about and a good news promotion for crypto.
MadMac

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:31:18 PM

The Bitcoin price in 2014 was at around 600$, now it's about 20x that price. 50c in BTC invested in 2014 would be worth 10$ now, not 8 million.
Quantumplation

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:16:01 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2021, 08:42:14 PM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
Bolt Brownie

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:40:59 PM

I guess he already was a millionaire but he made a good decision in selling his album for bitcoin, and actually keeping the coins. We had a lot of merchants that were accepting bitcoin as a form of payment, like valve, overstock, or even Microsoft for example, but I'm pretty sure they didn't kept the coins. If they kept just a small portion of it, their profit would be huge by now. It's also quite a shame seeing valve removing bitcoin as a payment method from their site, complaining about the high fees and volatility. Not that it's not true, but have they kept the coins, they would have nothing to complain in terms of profit at least.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:58:34 PM

Hahaha.. Bitcoin turned 50 cents to $8million riches, But retained a 50cents rap of deep onion fame!  Wink He is lucky to have remembered his login info, else his wealth would be forever locked away like many others. What a 'rich and famous' story.
Metarhorn

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:10:04 PM

Cool story and you never know when some coin gets mentioned like that, like DeepOnion.
Little by little and soon could be hitting the roof.
MadMac

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:12:35 PM

But the story is complete rubbish, 50c BTC in 2014 are now worth 10$. Deeponion would not have changed that. Garbage story, but ok, give me all your money Smiley
ItBeginInAfrica

Activity: 120

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:21:57 PM

yes, a nice story even if something doesn't add up in terms of value...
It is nice for DeepOnion to appear in this Verge article somehow

Bob-Bit

Activity: 241
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:03:17 PM

But the story is complete rubbish, 50c BTC in 2014 are now worth 10$. Deeponion would not have changed that. Garbage story, but ok, give me all your money Smiley
Read the whole thing. The rapper "50 cent" accepted  BTC as payment for recording his album. He didn't didn't get paid .50 cents to record his album. He probably got paid $250,000 worth of BTC in 2014s exchange rate, and now it's worth a bundle. That's the big story. And now he's musing about his sucesses and buying himself some Deeponion.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅✈✈✈ (https://privcy.eu/)
longlivecapitalism

Activity: 966
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:53:52 PM

Wow, lucky! He would be even luckier if he invested in DeepOnion now. I believe it's the right time for an investment, due to the fact that many features are about to be introduced in the first quarter of 2018, like the android wallet which will be followed by the iOS wallet later. And let's not forget that VoteCentral is also coming soon. Such features are bound to make people excited about DeepOnion and I predict its price will rise in the following months.
aci69

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:57:54 PM

What an amazing story!
Also my friend paid me 300$ in Deep Onion in December 2017.

I had to install the wallet because I didn't know nothing about this coin.
In the meanwhile it tripled, from 3$ to 9$ ish, with a spike of 18$.

Who knows, it could be the next Bitcoin in the field of crypto privacy coins?
MrAAKK

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:56:59 PM

While bitcoin has made 50 cent few millions richer, I'm waiting for my turn to become a millionaire through DeepOnion.
Be like 50 cent, accept Deeponion as a payment and you'll become rich like he does :p
Jokes aside, Check the newly released wallet at deeponion website and many more features are upcoming such as DeepSend, VoteCentral and Mobile wallet in the next few months.

stanstan

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 02:58:50 PM

Deep Onion guys made a real nice RAP song, maybe 50 cent would like to feature them Cheesy
Nebell

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:00:07 PM

In Julian Assagne's case:

"I'm gonna drive my Ferrari right here in this room.... wait I can't even do circles..."

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:00:36 PM

No one able predict their future but they can pointing where you want to go.
At the first glance, I'm not interest bitcoin at all but for somehow,  I keep looking about bitcoin detail until it's been proven right now , profit 1000% in 3 years.

Who would expect that happen ? No one but I believe for something unexpected !

Smiley
Ebenezar64

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:33:07 PM

Those are the kind of "accidents" I want happening to me to. Well, I wonder if he still wants DeepOnion since it is no longer worth 50 cents, if not I guess I would take them off his hands. I think I have heard that the Android Wallet release is coming really soon and that they just released a new Desktop wallet that has the latest Tor upgrade (0.3.3 - please correct me if I am wrong).

Man, I still can't get over it: Accidentally making $8M because he forgot about it... Well there you go, HODL seems to be the way and I will try my luck with DeepOnion.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:29:33 PM

i lold really hard when i read this about 50cent.

cmon, how can you just forget about having bitcoins Smiley? i guess, he partied to hard.

but the best thing is, that even deeponion got mentioned there Smiley and i guess, together with the new released wallet and the tor upgrade, plus the stabilization of the whole cryptomarket, onions will fly off.
kingcoiner001

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:41:16 PM

From 50cent to 8 million not bad 50

In 2014, 50 Cent accepted payment in Bitcoin for his album Animal Ambition. He just discovered his accumulated Bitcoin stash which was worthing $400,000 back then is now worth $8 million. He declared on Instagram and Twitter : “Not bad for a kid from South Side, I’m so proud of me.” and later commented on his post: “Ima keep it real, I forgot I did that shit lol.” It's rather hillarious and reminds me somehow the (very different) story of Julian Assange which expressed gratitude to the US and UK for forcing him to accept bitcoin as a payment, making him a millionaire.

I find it even more pleasant to see that the story published on The Verge is mentioning that "50 Cent would like the coin DeepOnion because it used to be valued at fifty cents. " and surprised to see this story got rewritten in dozen of different languages accross the globe, every single one of them mentioning DeepOnion  Cool

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DUQRP_cUMAAofQ_.jpg:large

Link

Link

stretcharmstrong

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:51:49 PM

I'll take you to the Green Grocers Shop, I'll let you lick the Onion pop.... hmmm.

Not sure how much truth I can credit that story with though.
BlockchainCoder

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:13:27 AM

I have not bought Deeponion at 50 cents, but 69cents as well. Cheesy Grin I would like to guess that this kind of coincidence will happen to me in a close furture.
I am happy to see my favourite Deeponion keep moving fast and solid. I have been just seen a try out of new Android wallet and the new release of Deeponion's wallet is integrated with newest TOR. It probably gonna be the fastest growing anonymous crypto this year as it get rapid progress every day.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
cantdecide

Merit: 112

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:13:55 AM

Not sure if he really haven't known, not even sure if he made the move to accept Bitcoin himself or just his lable, but still it's quite nice and I am happy for 50 Cent, as he used the chance years back and it payed out.

DeepOnion mention is also really nice. If you think it goes back to when the price was on a 50Cent run for quite a time DeepOnion made also a good growth in value until know Wink Maybe he suprises next how he got another million or two through his 50Cent Onions from back then no one knows about lol

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ulhaq

Activity: 503
Merit: 286

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:28:58 AM

How do we know he still has his private keys?
Mamindas

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:47:49 AM

deep onion at $10usd is still underpriced with potential of triple figures soon like monero and zcash... 50cent gonna make more millions on DO as well Smiley
MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:50:49 AM

deep onion at $10usd is still underpriced with potential of triple figures soon like monero and zcash... 50cent gonna make more millions on DO as well Smiley

Did you actually read the article? No where does it say he owns DeepOnion. Frankly, I'm surprised someone was able to turn this story into a DeepOnion propaganda piece in the first place.
AnonyMyPe

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:23:32 AM

hahah he can buy a lot of DeepOnion with his Bitcoins now!
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 6800

Cashback 15%

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:30:57 AM

I read this yesterday and kinda slapped my head out of pure jealousy.  Must be nice to already be enormously successful financially and then find yourself atop millions of bitcoins.  Crazy.  And I can't stand his music, either.

Don't know about the DeepOnion thing, but I'm not so much into shitcoin ICO projects these days--and never really was in the past, either.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Mamindas

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:37:41 AM

Did you actually read the article? No where does it say he owns DeepOnion. Frankly, I'm surprised someone was able to turn this story into a DeepOnion propaganda piece in the first place.

No but it was mentioned within the article and title of this thread. with high profile support the price and popularity is sure to rise
rdlainey23

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:40:34 AM

How do we know he still has his private keys?

Not sure they would say he has made that money without being able to access it. Good on him and I also find it funny the link to DeepOnion  Grin Comical spin.
coastbank

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:49:36 AM

World is so much different place where some people keep suffering whatever they do, all hardworks went downhill like nothing. And there are people like 50 cent who accidentally make millions. Anyways good PR for cryptocurrencies.

Freelancer76

Activity: 386

Hello fellow miners

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:02:49 AM

Guys, it is really important for all of us to have more and more high-profile celebrities promoting crypto.
Yesterday I saw Instagram story about Ketty Perry and her crypto-nailart  Smiley
https://www.instagram.com/p/BeXchJzFkhJ/?taken-by=katyperry
Regarding Deep Onion, with the recent developments of android and iOS mobile wallets, Deepsend and vote central features, it is going to be HUGE investment for 2018.
Buy now on Cryptopia or Kucoin while the price is still pretty cheap.
Cheers!
seawis43

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:16:53 AM

Yes, the crypto is gaining media attention lately. This 50 cent story, the Katty Perry nails, etc. A lot of huge investors in the stockmarket are also giving their opinion on crypto.
MisterLG

Merit: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:25:55 AM

Some will say he was lucky and some will say that he was thinking out of the box and took a business decision with some risk attached to it... Last week I saw a video from Grant Cardone, saying that he earned 1,6 mil dollars, because he accepted Bitcoins as a payment for a motivational speech years ago. He did not know what Bitcoin was, but his philosophy is "Commit now and find out later"... People who have that mentality and want to roll the dice every now and then, are mostly the ones who are successful...

I love the DeepOnion project and I am happy they got some attention as well.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Rubberduck59

Activity: 340

NEM <3

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:04:31 PM

Good for him! The man has filed for bankruptcy several times, so the "accidental" 8 million USD must be nice  Wink
It's very cool that DeepOnion gets mentioned in the same article. Honestly he should invest some of that money in DeepOnion. The mobile wallet for Android and IOS are coming soon and a new TOR protocol has been implemented. It's an exciting time to be a DeepOnion holder!

favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:07:14 PM

Lucky bastard make millions lol. But supporting deep onion is more important.
Deep Onion has a brilliant future for sure. They make marketing little weired but they made it and going to be successfull for sure.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Noelnada (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:56:00 PM

Lucky bastard make millions lol. But supporting deep onion is more important.
Deep Onion has a brilliant future for sure. They make marketing little weired but they made it and going to be successfull for sure.

Marketing is pretty amateurish sometimes but if you think about it...it's very great, it's giving everyone a chance to contribute and earn a little something. Now the devs aren't amateurs and the mobile wallet coming very soon (it's almost ready) will allow to stake coins on smartphone 24/7, it's much better in terms of energy efficiency than mining in my opinion (whether on mobile or large mining farms).

The project is very succesful so far and we all know it will continue to provide a solid vision for crypto-currencies in 2018.  Cool

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:13:32 PM

Link

Link

Did you what THIS movie? It's called Idiocracy for a reason. This is what happens when you are listening start about finance matters.
balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 11:26:21 PM

Another one bitcoin millionaire , who makes millions because of his "bad" memory  Cheesy he just forgot about btc on his wallet ! I wish something similar will happen to me with any shitty token ))
Suzukigsxr250

Activity: 250
Merit: 13

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:48:26 PM

Thats so cool.Of course thats very lucky but when i think about it thats very funny and weird.I believe there are more people like this bitcoin millioner but don't know

Soke

Activity: 101
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:55:42 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if 50 cent get's in involved with anonymous cryptocurrencies.  Didn't the guy file for bankruptcy not too long ago?  Good way to hide your fortunes from the government. 
Kapz786

Activity: 697
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:57:33 PM

Dude will be bankrupt in another few months always has a bad history with his financials!

Great rapper though love his work from back in the day
iRakic

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:09:49 AM

Such a funny story that made great promotion both for Bitcoin and DeepOnion. Hopefully, there will be more stories like this. People like to laugh and make money. Mix that up and you get great stuff  Grin
Iamdeadlyz

Activity: 402
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:31:29 AM

holy sheyt! good thing he decided to accept bitcoins at that time, what a lucky guy!
ikilledcobain

Activity: 446

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:00:53 AM

Very interesting story - I'm guessing he wasn't in charge of the private key or wallet, lol. He's lucky he still has access to it.

I'm also impressed Onion got a mention - granted you can tell by my sig that I'm biased, but this community is killer. Who else is getting free exposure like this? With the new Windows wallet released and the mobile wallets coming soon, 2018 is going to be the year of the Onion.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
btctalker77

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:14:16 AM

Very interesting story - I'm guessing he wasn't in charge of the private key or wallet, lol. He's lucky he still has access to it.

I'm also impressed Onion got a mention - granted you can tell by my sig that I'm biased, but this community is killer. Who else is getting free exposure like this? With the new Windows wallet released and the mobile wallets coming soon, 2018 is going to be the year of the Onion.

Totally agree with you. Onion will be the coin of the year in 2018. Who doesn't get it now while it is still cheap will cry later.
Darklinkz

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:36:33 AM

I don't think it's an accident, it is more like a gamble. It's an accident if he mistakenly sell his album for bitcoin. Though this kind of articles lighten the mood of the bearish market right now and it's a good timing.
ggg123

Activity: 375

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:38:19 AM

Lol, this is really interesting and an amazing story. Wish i were him haha. I must say that i’m kinda  proud of him as well because of his great vision for accepting btc payments at that time. Plus it’s a good “ ad” to increase his fame.
litmus

Activity: 106

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:24:05 AM

It must be nice to have people to "take care of your money" - of course he may have forgotten he was paid in BTC and conjured some clever media exposure from this, but his money managers certainly didn't Wink .

This whole story is a complete fabrication. At least it will help mass- adopters take crypto currency more seriously, which is good for us all - even us on the TOR network who don't plan on making media releases (the taxes are too high:) JK).
cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:03:56 AM

8 million? Nice. You can probably find him in the club, bottle full of btc.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
rattle99

Activity: 518
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:31:04 AM

Damn, it's because of stories like this that people wish to go in the past and buy loads of crypto. Tongue

I wish I bought BTC back in 2009, would be a millionaire now!
I wish I got ripple in 2015, would be a millionaire now!
I wish I got into the DeepOnion airdrop in July, would be a billionaire now!

VackFromOhm

Activity: 234

It's turtles all the way down!

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:41:21 AM

These kinds of stories make me wish we could go back to the good old days when you could invest into any cryptocurrency, and make mad gains! Nowadays there are so many scams, you have to be sure to only go for coins with projects you believe in, with developers you trust. That's pretty cool they mentioned DeepOnion, it's great to see that coin mentioned even though it's just for a joke! Hopefully more people will read the whitepaper that was recently published and get in while we're in this crypto pullback  Cheesy
jafhdskl

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:08:24 AM

It's a miracle he didn't lose the password for the wallet  Grin
Rabbai89

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:20:17 AM

That's awesome that he accepted crypto as a payment! And look that that worked out for him! Lol that's a long HODL but it paid off for sure! Also a big fan of Deeponion!

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
kensaii

Activity: 396
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:26:30 AM

Well, the case of 50 cent was special. He completely forgot about his BTC bag and only take a look at it now. As BTC went skyrocket and fall back many time before coming to this high price nowadays so who knows how many already sold their bag.
Don Stefanello

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:24:39 AM

Damn, it's because of stories like this that people wish to go in the past and buy loads of crypto. Tongue

I wish I bought BTC back in 2009, would be a millionaire now!
I wish I got ripple in 2015, would be a millionaire now!
I wish I got into the DeepOnion airdrop in July, would be a billionaire now!

lol yeah i thought of that as well, stories like this make bitcoin go viral Smiley
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:29:38 AM

Dude will be bankrupt in another few months always has a bad history with his financials!

Great rapper though love his work from back in the day
You can't believe everything that you hear on the news. 50 cent probably had money stashed somewhere.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
HaekalZ

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:42:42 AM

Such a funny story that made great promotion both for Bitcoin and DeepOnion. Hopefully, there will be more stories like this. People like to laugh and make money. Mix that up and you get great stuff  Grin

How lucky he is, i really hope that i can achieve what he just achieved.
$8 Million will change everything,
i can invest in other altcoins after get those money,
Hope i will get lucky as he is.

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:46:10 AM

Well, for this dude, you can only rejoice and do it very sincerely, because I understand that the decision to sell their products was accepted not only by him, so they made a pretty good investment on their albums. Probably he himself did not expect this
CryptoKyddie

Merit: 15

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:58:00 AM

Sounds like Bitcoin will get a nice little boost from this. Maybe we will also see DeepOnion gain a little on this story. Plus I heard the android wallet is nearly ready for launch and the airdrop has just over 10 weeks to go. Yeah I saw other posters mention ho w50 Cent was bankrupt then not bankrupt, makes you think how much money he has stashed all over the place Smiley
Benezim

Activity: 420
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 02:06:27 AM

Crypto is going mainstream in terms of media attention (50cent, Katy Perry, Arsenal London, investment advice on TV etc) - the price does not reflect this yet IMHO.

We're all set for an exciting 2018, some people are going to be rich.

I hope I can look back at DeepOnion in a few years with that 50cent smile on my face.
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 02:08:34 AM

Wow, that 's a very interesting and inspiring story! If people don't want to feel that they are losing, they need to take action these days, because DeepOnion is still in its baby days! price still very cheap and it is a good time to join and buy as many DeepOnion (ONION) coins as possible because whatever amount you buy today, in the near future you will see the value that this hidden gem will bring to their owners/holders. I could tell you a lot of this privacy coin, but it is better if you check yourself joining and support this big project!

TalkToomuch

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:11:42 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DUQRP_cUMAAofQ_.jpg:large

Link

Link

that is one hell of a story. but it doesnt really surpise me, its commonly known that the rich only get richer
CryptoCY3366

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:17:33 AM

50 needs to buy $8million in ONION and get these engines firing on all cylinders!!

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1760267
DeepOnion - Tor Integrated - 100% Anonymous
===> Join DeepOnion Team NOW! <===
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:37:41 AM

Sounds like Bitcoin will get a nice little boost from this. Maybe we will also see DeepOnion gain a little on this story. Plus I heard the android wallet is nearly ready for launch and the airdrop has just over 10 weeks to go. Yeah I saw other posters mention ho w50 Cent was bankrupt then not bankrupt, makes you think how much money he has stashed all over the place Smiley
Most likely it's just a very good advertisement and about 50 cent and about the project Deep Onion, as far as I remember they really very long time supported the thread on Bitcointalk and people were very actively discussing the project. And now I think there will be even more excitement around the project
alinapvlvch

Activity: 276

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 06:54:57 AM

it is good to forget so something, and then I woke up, and you are already a millionaire. It is just a dream))) correctly, for it then the amount of 400 000 dollars, wasn't strongly noticeable. And here to a mozha for all life you won't earn so much

VIDY 👅| Decentralized Video Ad Network | VIDY 👅
Open-source NLP Protocol Hold to Earn One-Tap Payment Staking Mechanism Low fees Secure
Facebook   Telegram   Twitter   [Pre-ICO Starts on September 1st, 2018]   Bitcointalk   Medium   Reddit
knien

Merit: 13

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:02:01 PM

Well, they where not wrong mentioning DeepOnion as high reward investment for his bitcoin.
DeepOnion Dev. team is on fire lately. Integration with latest TOR version. Obfs4 integration, Android wallet coming soon, windows wallet upgrades, etc.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
t3ChNo

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:19:32 PM

50 Cent will not be the last to share their stories regarding crypto and the DeepOnion input well-received. He might influence other artists to take a look at crypto to sell their records.
Zmaku

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:03:46 AM

I can just imagine what a nice surprise it was to him. I get excited when I find a 10 Euro bill that I forgot in some jacket months ago. Cheesy
At least I have a nice stash of Onions that I know will bring me a very nice return, especially now when all of the new updates are coming one after another. Upgraded TOR protocol, redesigned wallet, mobile wallets and many more. 8 million looks small now Cheesy

husdemba

Activity: 1302
Merit: 115

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:15:49 AM

50 Cent had news of bankruptcy. He earned a huge sum of money by chance.
I wish we could have lost our crypto money and suddenly become a millionaire  Cheesy

Vigme86

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:12:41 AM

Interesting story, it appears it's just conforming the old saying "Hold On for Dear Life"  Grin, that's what makes cryptocurrencies really exciting, we can never be sure if the market has found the right price for one of them, and also omitting the Verge article for a sec this is the reason why I'm not really scared about the actual correction of DeepOnion. Good projects will carry on, and this is one of them, it has a clear roadmap and developers are working and producing something each week (Wallet upgrade last week, Tor protocol 0.3.3 and OBSF4, Android Wallet soon), the community is one of the greatest on the web, it's all about patience and wait for another bullish phase  Grin
globalcitizen

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:37:56 AM

This is a good example for crypto investors to emulate. Avoid investing in crypto and looking for a quick quick returns. Do like 50 Cent, invest some amount in crypto and look away from it to come about after few days to harvest your returns. That's the way to go.
CryptoVokain

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:58:42 PM

Yeah we need more examples like this... soon we will hear about Justin Bieber singing about DeepOnion and how he made billions on it... Wink
Geoff999

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:15:43 PM

Thats a great story! I didn't hear about this until now, though I have been away from the country and my computer for a little while.

DeepOnion is a great coin to invest in - once the DeepSend feature is released, it will complement their most recent TOR upgrade perfectly, allowing you to anonymously send to anywhere in the world in seconds, even in China.

Hopefully 50C mentions the coin again, imagine if he joins the official forums  Grin
andhovesyan

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:46:44 PM

Hah, really cool! Hope we'll read a story like this soon, but this time about DeepOnion Smiley

https://blockchaintd.com/
ZaynDale

Activity: 238

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:54:00 PM

That's the best part of a very lucky person. Even if you're not doing gamble but only if you just made it for fun and don't mind the loss because you just want to accept any value in return of yours then there's a greater purpose why everything happened just like that.
50 cent even though didn't really expecting much as accepting Bitcoin as payment for his records but it's a matter of time that He actually giving himself a good future and not only as being celebrity but as rich guys who actually one of the early adaptor of Cryptocurrency.
I really like his good timing. That's why pizza guy accepted Bitcoin as payment but the real thing is he don't care what Bitcoin is, pizza is just under $20 that time, it's not a loss actually.
Early adaptors of Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies are really one of the most luckiest persons on the planet.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:00:27 PM

The rich keep on getting rich because they are the one that can actually take risks. Bitcoin will help many of us if we can agree to used it.  I think this 50cent story should be an encouragement to some of us.  Some people including some of our leaders are against bitcoin but I think we are to educate some of them by using this 50cent story. 
JJack@

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:48:20 AM

Pretty funny story actually, I think he lately came out and said he didnt own any bitcoin. Well he might have just used Deepsend to make sure no one every finds out LOL

On a real note though it would be really funny if he actually used a privacy coin to hide his BTC holdings XD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: