Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:27:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who are the top/successful Bounty Manager here at BCT  (Read 260 times)
ICOChart (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:41:46 PM

I am intrigue to know who are the Cream of the crop Bounty Manager here at BCT.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:46:30 PM

IMHO, it's
cherryscarlett

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:48:00 PM

i think is amazix, it is a team that promotes at Bitcointalk forum for many ICO projects.
http://www.amazix.com/ this is their website. If you want to contact them, you can go to this website. Grin

kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:49:20 PM

Depends really on what project they are handling, how many Bounty participants exist in one bounty program. The bounty manager must be able to follow up any inquiries of the ICO participants and be able to answer promptly their questions.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ICOChart (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:09:55 PM

great portfolio
Alaira

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:20:05 PM

I choose jamal because i had a great time to join his bounty. But everyone has their own preference. Just give it a try

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:10:02 AM

Yep it is a great portfolio and a trivia, he's the one that manages a lot of campaigns at the same time, you can look at services section and in bounties sections as well.

I choose jamal because i had a great time to join his bounty. But everyone has their own preference. Just give it a try
You preferred him but sorry to say most of the members here that have been part of the community for a couple of months will say no. His campaigns are involved with some controversies so it's not a wise pick, IMHO.
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:29:34 AM

For me I pick Deadley and BlockEye For having no mistakes on releasing the rewards, strict but worthy. I didnt have a conversation with Blockeye yet but Deadley is just really accommodating and I think he got his team for certain queries, he's just an Amazing Bounty manager with successful ICO's.
captain_blood

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

The Most Profitable Mining Pool

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:37:27 AM

I go for Sylon and Snaguit123, they are the kind of bounty manager that will defend their bounty hunter. That is how bounty manager should be, should always support the hunter to gain back the same support or respect they deserve.

As far as I remember, Snaguit123 and Sylon defend their bounty hunter from the irrational alteration of the team for the bounty allocation given that the Hardcap of the said controversial ICO was reached. And all goes well as they defend the hunters side.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:51:41 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 12:23:50 AM by mrcastelo

The top and successful Bounty Managers that I go for are Sylon, ColorlessK ,  Amazix Bounties, Blockeye and  Jamalaezaz. I  always choose to join their campaign because most of the campaign their handling are successful ICOs.
ICOChart (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:21:37 AM

For me I pick Deadley and BlockEye For having no mistakes on releasing the rewards, strict but worthy. I didnt have a conversation with Blockeye yet but Deadley is just really accommodating and I think he got his team for certain queries, he's just an Amazing Bounty manager with successful ICO's.

do you know what project they have work on
Dheo

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:28:22 AM

The top and successful Bounty Managers that I go for are Sylon, ColorlessK ,  Amazix Bounties and  Jamalaezaz.
I always choose to join their campaign because most of the campaign their handling are successful ICOs.
I also join in jamalaezaz campaign before and I would say he is a good manager, sylon is also a  best manager because I read a lot of good comment about that manager, I will also see black eye and his campaign will always a successful campaign and he also have a green trust.
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:46:48 PM

The top and successful Bounty Managers that I go for are Sylon, ColorlessK ,  Amazix Bounties and  Jamalaezaz.
I always choose to join their campaign because most of the campaign their handling are successful ICOs.
I also join in jamalaezaz campaign before and I would say he is a good manager, sylon is also a  best manager because I read a lot of good comment about that manager, I will also see black eye and his campaign will always a successful campaign and he also have a green trust.
2nd time to join on the campaign because i want to be updated on the coin that i invest, the first campaign was a disaster and i also dump my coins to avoid further lose and it was the right decision because CarTaxi is now dumped hard. Now i saw adbank as a good investment and joined again, so far the campaign was successful and i have no complain because the hardcap was reached unexpectedly. I already read about good feedback about  BlockEye but i didn't believe until I experience it. He is very strict with rules which is very good to the project to pick the right promoter in his participants.
Sendah

Activity: 143

delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:32:15 AM

But i see Jamalaezaz got red trust, is it safe to join even he has a red trust? I saw different comment on her which is good and bad ,but if he didn't scam any people i guess he is a good manager.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:50:03 AM

there are some bounty manager names I know, such as sylon, jamaleazaz, blockeye, and colorlesk, I prefer bounty signature campaign from jamaleazaz and blockeye, the rules are simple and not too heavy, but if you want to pay big but also heavy work = sylon, hopefully can help you

ICOChart (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:11:51 AM

Good Insight so far
Afaq3806

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:12:24 AM

i think sylon and colorlessk r the best managers, they take care of their hunters
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 11:11:06 AM

For bounty signature i prefer choose Sylon but for article campaign i prefer choose other manager like Irfan Pak, Color lesk, Amazix, Kissnger, Wapinter and others. To join article campaign  iam not only look in to their bounty  manager but i look in to the purpose of the project and to choose good one i also looking for some review by read the whitepaper so the project that i joined will succesfully.

SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:16:52 AM

I am intrigue to know who are the Cream of the crop Bounty Manager here at BCT.

It depends on which side you stand for...are you on the projects side or the bounty hunters side? For both bounty and projects benefit I see Yahoo to be among the best as bounty is limited to a number of participates which protects project from dumpers and he pushes for fast token payments but I do believe there other great managers out there don't want to sound bias here
wanderloy

Activity: 182

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:17:53 AM

The best County Campaign Manager that I'm joining are Mr. Sylon, Needmoney of TokenSuite Team and Arteezy.tx
They're the best bounty campaign managers that had given me an opportunity to get as many coins as I can they helped me to have this over $150,000 worth of Crypto Assets since I started to join this forum and participate Bounty Campaigns.
I always watching their new bounty campaigns and all of my accounts are currently joining their bounty campaigns.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: