Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:28:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [*PPS*] [FTC] [JP/US/UK/EU] [GAMES] [FTC Staff Owned] ftcpps.nut2pools.com  (Read 3768 times)
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 07:53:21 AM

Hey guys its a small request

Can you have the default sort on the donors page be on Amount desc and not Alpha by Name etc

Thanks

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Nutnut (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2013, 08:13:53 AM

I assumed since you had them integrated into the site and owned them that if I set the payout address to one of the games and I won that I would receive my winnings apparently this is not the case.

I'm assuming that mean you set your payout address on the pool to be one of the games addresses. If so then your winnings would have gone straight into the central pool wallet and not to your account. It has to be said, it was a heck of a leap of faith if that's what you tried?

As for the contact page - that's my bad. I thought i had disabled it as it has some issues but with all of the work we're doing, i must have missed it. I any case we can be reached here or at our thread on the Feathercoin forum. I will try to sort the contact page over the w/e.

svennand

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 08:20:41 AM

Can you have the default sort on the donors page be on Amount desc and not Alpha by Name etc

Thanks

will look into it over the weekend (im away atm)
Nutnut (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2013, 08:21:37 AM

Thanks

I've mulled over this quite a bit and the problem with this is what i call the fame factor. Everyone want's to be top of the list and obviously for someone like your self, you'll be well and truly planted at the top. Smiley  But for the little guys that donate 5% but are only hashing at 500khs, their donations are a larger chunk of their earnings but will always be much lower down on the list. As a result we decided to run the lists alphabetically and allow people to sort by clicking the top of the column. Seemed the only fair way.... (nut2pools braces for an influx of miners called a, aa, aaa, aaaa, aaaaa,,, Grin)

YipYip

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 11:33:38 AM

Thanks

I've mulled over this quite a bit and the problem with this is what i call the fame factor. Everyone want's to be top of the list and obviously for someone like your self, you'll be well and truly planted at the top. Smiley  But for the little guys that donate 5% but are only hashing at 500khs, their donations are a larger chunk of their earnings but will always be much lower down on the list. As a result we decided to run the lists alphabetically and allow people to sort by clicking the top of the column. Seemed the only fair way.... (nut2pools braces for an influx of miners called a, aa, aaa, aaaa, aaaaa,,, Grin)

All goods ....i feel "A Yip Yip" alias coming on Cheesy

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Nutnut (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2013, 07:38:34 AM

also I could not use your support tool on the site as my email does not fit within the character limit for email addresses  Angry

I have now fixed the support/contact form. Apologies for the oversight.  Embarrassed

svennand

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 08:19:42 PM

We now have stratum server on 3 different continents, and a fully resilient system! With PLENTY of room to grow  Grin
YipYip

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 10:19:16 PM

Can u check the jp server as I it keeps intermitantly dropping out

SO far have 40% rejects for the day Sad

OBJECT NOT FOUND
svennand

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 02:41:38 PM

Will look into it!
Please swap to one of the other ones in the meantime.

Will call up nutnut
Nutnut (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2013, 05:23:22 PM

Hi YipYip,

That was my bad, i broke the stratum server whilst changing the code (managed to make it ignore the difficulty so it used a diff setting of 1 rather than 256). Really sorry to all of our JP miners. Cry

The good news is that despite the fact that it seems like a shed load of wasted time and a high percentage of stales, most of those rejects happened within ~15 minutes. You alone actually managed to push out the equivalent of over 900Mh/s worth of rejects. Shocked

That said, if you feel that you are significantly down on your overall daily earnings or are still having issues, please feel free to let me know and i'll reimburse you.

Can you check that your current invalids are about what you would expect?

Once again - Please accept my apologies (I should have gone to bed rather than make that last change!  Embarrassed )

Cheers

Nut

YipYip

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 02:17:03 AM

Hi YipYip,

That was my bad, i broke the stratum server whilst changing the code (managed to make it ignore the difficulty so it used a diff setting of 1 rather than 256). Really sorry to all of our JP miners. Cry

The good news is that despite the fact that it seems like a shed load of wasted time and a high percentage of stales, most of those rejects happened within ~15 minutes. You alone actually managed to push out the equivalent of over 900Mh/s worth of rejects. Shocked

That said, if you feel that you are significantly down on your overall daily earnings or are still having issues, please feel free to let me know and i'll reimburse you.

Once again - Please accept my apologies (I should have gone to bed rather than make that last change!  Embarrassed )

Cheers

Nut

Dudes ....is all GOOD  Wink

Only 900M ..hmm I have about 15 cards on RA @ the moment so i hope to be back to full steam soonish  Cool

If we are talking days... yes.... but minutes NP...Look at it as if we were testing the Ocenania/Japan Fibre link lolz

FYI BTC is going to hit ~$500 b4 a correction....  FTC will hit ~ .0002+ when BTC is about 250 or just after its previous high  and then FTC will rally like a champ so if u have spare btc's lying around we are in for some oppurtunity times that happen about once a year Cheesy

Last years bubble/crash I was looking at btc for 60....had no moneys as had just bought 20 rigs...lolz ...but this year its time to get some sweet sweet cheap FTC

P.S Making a last code change to a prod system late at night is asking the computer gods to teach you a lesson while murphy eggs
them on Cheesy

P.P.S LTC is go on the same ride as FTC

OBJECT NOT FOUND
svennand

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 09:35:41 AM

Hi YipYip,

Once again - Please accept my apologies (I should have gone to bed rather than make that last change!  Embarrassed )

Cheers

Nut

Dudes ....is all GOOD  Wink

Only 900M ..hmm I have about 15 cards on RA @ the moment so i hope to be back to full steam soonish  Cool

If we are talking days... yes.... but minutes NP...Look at it as if we were testing the Ocenania/Japan Fibre link lolz

FYI BTC is going to hit ~$500 b4 a correction....  FTC will hit ~ .0002+ when BTC is about 250 or just after its previous high  and then FTC will rally like a champ so if u have spare btc's lying around we are in for some oppurtunity times that happen about once a year Cheesy

Last years bubble/crash I was looking at btc for 60....had no moneys as had just bought 20 rigs...lolz ...but this year its time to get some sweet sweet cheap FTC

P.S Making a last code change to a prod system late at night is asking the computer gods to teach you a lesson while murphy eggs
them on Cheesy

P.P.S LTC is go on the same ride as FTC

Will be exciting times to come, i just regret not having BTC on hand to buy me some cheap alt coins!, imo the tide will turn Wink
svennand

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 09:36:04 AM

Hi all!

We have been taking a major kicking this last period. To keep the pool floating we need to
adjust the pool fee from 2% to 3%. We are not happy with this but see it as a last resort.
To give everyone a heads up on this we will wait 24hours before we adjust the fee.

If the bad luck continues we will be forced to go prop instead of pps.
boozer

Activity: 309

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 11:00:54 PM

On my Dashboard, have these numbers:

FTC Round Estimate
in 1 hour   452.95564207
in 24 hours   376391.74179992
in 7 days   2634742.19259950
in 14 days   36886390.69639300
in 30 days   79042265.77798399

They either are wrong or I dont know what they are estimating Smiley
svennand

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 06:11:00 AM

FTC Round Estimate
in 1 hour   452.95564207

hmm. that estimate dont make any sence at all!
checked my own and mine is as out of wack as yours.
may be something got broken during an update (its pure cosmetic and payouts are correct)
will look into it!
svennand

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 03:00:33 PM

ftcpps.nut2pools.com stratum is now shutdown permanently.
Make sure you point your miner to one of the UK/EU/JP servers!, and please have failover set to one of the others in case of maintenance etc.

Happy Mining! Grin

Ps. YipYip what happened with your farm? retarget to other coin or having issues?
Nutnut (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 07:25:40 PM

FTC Round Estimate
in 1 hour   452.95564207

Bit of both really.  Grin

They are completely wrong and you don't know what they are estimating coz even I don't know what they were estimating!! As with all things though - we eventually get round to fixing them... Wink

Also, I'm looking to deploy another US stratum server but cant decide East or West (NY or CA)... any preferences guys?

svennand

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 11:08:15 AM

260Mhash Grin
Nutnut (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 10:45:50 PM

NY server acquired. Watch this space, it should be online in the next day or so. Wink

And that is just how we roll! Grin

Nutnut (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 12:41:43 AM

We now have full DDoS protection, SSL across the entire site and 5 redundant stratum servers spread around the globe. All in all that makes us pretty resilient!

Next on the list is the CA and NY stratum stratum servers.

Come and join the fun!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: