Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:00:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🦊【WE ARE BACK】📈FOX TRADING📈 AUTOMATED TRADING SIGNALS SERVICE 🔥  (Read 34533 times)
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:32:58 PM

If you add more specific information about this project, it will be easier to make a decision.
i mean,for example, what people get of  invest? 

I read whitepaper. team seems verye experienced, the algorithm creates buy and sell signals to earn profits on markets.

Maybe a video tutorial on how to use the platform can be made so that it will be utilized by the community easily.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Real Miracle

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:18:16 PM

If you add more specific information about this project, it will be easier to make a decision.

I read whitepaper. team seems verye experienced, the algorithm creates buy and sell signals to earn profits on markets.

Maybe a video tutorial on how to use the platform can be made so that it will be utilized by the community easily.
Guys, the site and white paper has a lot of information about this project.
superman99

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:55:18 AM

Yeah man, i share crpyto news with lots of friends, they dont see the world as i do. no matter how hard ived tried, my mates are the ones that will be buying into crypto when btc breaks 20k again
congngheauto

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:53:05 PM

I must say KuCoin. Kucoin is better than Coinex. Based on the reviews that I'd read KuCoin  is ahead on Coinex when it comes to security and transaction fees.
jamesmarkx

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:59:59 AM

very nice project and is very cheap imo since its still in an early stage team also looks legit and dedicated bought a few at mercatox will buy more if it drops
although this seems like a lowest point to me but anything can happen since its crypto Cheesy so gotta play safu
walletinvestordotcom

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 07:49:22 PM

We welcome Fox Trading to our website where we feature coin statistics, market capitalization, coin investment ratings and Machine Learning based price forecasts. We wish the best in the future!

Fox Trading: https://walletinvestor.com/currency/fox-trading

Forecasts and additional information will be present soon as we gather data.
lobat999

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:42:40 PM

Yeah the website and whitepaper offers a lot of important information but I guess, a good video tutorial and walk-through on how to use the platform would definitely encourage the crypto community  in using this platform. Imho.
mario2050

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:06:05 PM

Yeah the website and whitepaper offers a lot of important information but I guess, a good video tutorial and walk-through on how to use the platform would definitely encourage the crypto community  in using this platform. Imho.

EXELENTE PROYECTO SOLO PONGANLE AL 1000% DE TRABAJO
tibor (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 11:41:53 AM

Check it HERE https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/fox-trading/

🔥🔥 HURRY UP TO BUY FOXT TOKENS 🔥🔥

📌 High accuracy trading signals
📌 Recurrent profits from the Trading Pool
📌 Autotrading 100% hands-free

Catost

Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 01:59:05 PM

Wow, I see a very good growth for the second day already! When will it be possible to join the trade pool?

███████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Johnts

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:34:03 PM

Good luck on this project...how do we see the progress of funds collected on the site? cant see anything at the moment
Hoping the bounty campaign will be announced shortly. Can't wait to promote this project!
superman99

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:46:04 PM

It's a two week old exchange, just started listing tokens - but only community based tokens / coins.. Furthermore the exchange so their research on dev team, product etc before listing - AND they do not use BOTs to trade, so volume is only human
lobat999

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:29:28 PM

Wow, I see a very good growth for the second day already! When will it be possible to join the trade pool?

Well I must admit that I admire with the developers dedication to this project and I can say that they had delivered this one as promised. Great job team!
adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:13:29 AM

being listed on hotbit really help fulfilled CMC daily volume requirement.
even though hotbit rank is number 76 on top 100 with $7M daily volume.
imagine if foxt is listed on some exchange in top 25  Grin
mankeen

Activity: 644
Merit: 292

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:27:21 AM

I have joined the translation campaign but i didn't receive my stakes yet
I have contacted with you dozens of times through the Forum and Telegram and I have noticed your presence and your reading to my message without any response
Why this neglect? why u didn't send the stakes despite my full entitlement to it after doing my work perfectly?

Send an email to support@foxtrading.io, please.
I have e-mailed them for four days but there is no reply Embarrassed

I think that what you did are terrible , inappropriate and disappointing .. It is monument and fraud that the person completed his work to the fullest and after that his work is in vain and waste .. I have completed the translation and submitted in time and you have distributed the tokens to everyone and I have contacted with you repeatedly and Repeatedly on all means of communication without benefit ,,, What do you want more than that? Why this strange evasion and non-response???
marytareq92

Activity: 165
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 07:13:12 PM

I have contacted with you dozens of times through the Forum and Telegram and I have noticed your presence and your reading to my message without any response
Why this neglect? why u didn't send the stakes despite my full entitlement to it after doing my work perfectly?

I think that what you did are terrible , inappropriate and disappointing .. It is monument and fraud that the person completed his work to the fullest and after that his work is in vain and waste .. I have completed the translation and submitted in time and you have distributed the tokens to everyone and I have contacted with you repeatedly and Repeatedly on all means of communication without benefit ,,, What do you want more than that? Why this strange evasion and non-response???

I have seen a lot of complaints about this team
Is the team so lazy or is this a kind of monument and scam !?
This seriously harms the reputation of the project !!
I think you will not respond until such complaints are posted on ur social media channels !
Perhaps there may be a result and a response from ur strange team !!!

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬
tibor (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 08:15:29 PM

First of all, please take patience and respect the team behind this project Smiley

Second, I just checked it and cannot see your email. I’m sorry for that, please send it again.

I verified that the ONLY user who didn’t get translation tokens is you... for Arabic translation, because we don’t have your user email. Maybe you don’t create an account on the platform as we requested to receive the tokens when we distribute it.

Also you can post this request on Telegram Group, some times we missed some PM - we got a lot of messages everyday...

Cheers!

tibor (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 08:22:21 PM

I have seen a lot of complaints about this team
Is the team so lazy or is this a kind of monument and scam !?
This seriously harms the reputation of the project !!
I think you will not respond until such complaints are posted on ur social media channels !
Perhaps there may be a result and a response from ur strange team !!

I’m not sure if you are talking seriously... 🤣

Why you don’t join to our Telegram community with more than 10.000k users, ask your questions there, check project updates on our periodical newsletter or follow roadmap to verify that all milestones were achived for now?

Haters gonna hate... Some users simply try to get free tokens without even know anything about the project... or request airdrop once ALL tokens are distributed to all users who  meet all requeriments to get it.

It’s so simple. Again, you can join oir big community on TG if you missed something

tibor (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 08:24:02 PM

being listed on hotbit really help fulfilled CMC daily volume requirement.
even though hotbit rank is number 76 on top 100 with $7M daily volume.
imagine if foxt is listed on some exchange in top 25  Grin

Yeah! We’re so happy with Hotbit and Mercatox!  Sure soon we can get listed on other bigger exchange

tibor (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 08:26:20 PM

Well I must admit that I admire with the developers dedication to this project and I can say that they had delivered this one as promised. Great job team!

Thanks for your support!!! We’re following the roadmap and all is going so good!

Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: