Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:56:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I think the crypto market will be worth about $6 trillion by 2019  (Read 580 times)
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:18:18 PM

We need this modern digital money in life that's why the price will be high in the future because the knowledge about it is we need and we can earn also at the same time so this will be popular all around the world in the future.
Seriously, we expect that to happen in just these few months. We are all eyeing on wall street big boys who may bring some big money into Bitcoin. I do believe that bitcoin will reach high rate and a high level that too on very soon. All we need right now must be, bitcoin needs to break $20k price levels after that we can see the entire crypto world will be testing some unbelievable market cap like in trillions. There are almost 23 more months for 2019 to be completed. I guess this will be plenty of time in which we can expect even 10 trillion dollars market cap too.

wall street goes both ways. some big boys will be buying bitcoin, however there will also be big boys believing bitcoin is nothing more than a fad/tulip and shorting it.
This is my biggest worry right now it seems the wall street boys that came to bitcoin did not come to buy bitcoin they came to short bitcoin and make a lot of money in the process, we need to show that bitcoin will resit any attack no matter how strong and bitcoin crashing almost 70% in a single month is not the best example of that, so I do not think we are going to get that many backers of wall street in the near future.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anzhanbei1214068

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:37:30 AM

Given that only a small percentage of people know about the encryption market, there is a real opportunity.

Most tycoons and stock traders see more profitable encryption.
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:49:57 AM

When major industrialized countries have entered,I think that there is no winning of non-centralized settlement currencies.
The only possible way of increasing the market worth of the crypto currencies to this much of level is none other than that of declaration of all the crypto coins as legal currencies. In addition to this, the increase in number if investors will also result in increase in the worth of the crypto currencies. This will take some time for the things to settle down and for the crypto currencies to achieve this level. It is not possible to achieve this in just one year.
vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:10:29 AM

Given the factor that only a small percentage of people knows cryptomarket, there is really a huge chance that it will grow to what OP is thinking, and further more, I believe it will even surpass this market capitalization.  Once country are able to regulate cryptocurrency and had adjusted its banking sytem / finance system to the trend of cryptocurrency, they will adopt it one by one thus creating more market for cryptocurrency.  with this factor alone (government accepting and regulating cryptocurrency) will definitely boost the market cap though, I am a bit hesitant if it will happen this 2019.
But 6 trillion is quite high, of course we could reach that market capitalization but I will prefer that to be stable growth instead of reaching that market cap and then lose 70% in the next months, also I do not think governments are too eager to adapt to cryptocurrencies, the bigger is the market the bigger the menace to them and the greater the regulations they will want to create in the market.
This is more than impossible sort of thing to happen in this much short interval of time. The market is growing at a faster rate but still, reaching this much value is very much difficult to achieve. We can really hope that the worth of the crypto market will be much higher by the end of next year and that by that time, lot of other people would also have invested their money into it.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: