Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:38:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ALtcoins Prices  (Read 353 times)
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:52:25 PM

can be said altcoin will be much more increased but not with the price, there are many new coin coin listed on the market but the price not promising. see the price of altcoin is currently very much decreased. I will probably retain my tokens in february and i am hope the price more increasse. altcoin will rise up along bitcoin prices rise again from before.

1 currency now

Activity: 235
Merit: 101

a sharp sword

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:40:41 PM

Is there a chance that altcoins may rise up again on the first week of February?
I've invested in coins that went up so high when the price was only expected to go up a single percent. Anything is possible dude.

OG member.
Brian Ray
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:53:04 PM

Is there a chance that altcoins may rise up again on the first week of February?

The  first week of february all altcoins price will dump down,because of some problem that they encounter now in banning the digital currency in the country of south korea,because of some there capitalism investor they did not declare there proper bussiness tax permit thats shoupd consider for the purpose of there community,and thats why all koreans bitcoiner pannic selling there asset and thats the reason why altcoins price will dump.but now the korean government  relief there prevention order to banning the bitcoin as long all entrepreneurs declare properly there income tax,to prevent money laundering.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
ccryptopark

Activity: 300
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:04:36 PM

Yes they will. I would buy as much ITC as I can because that one's going to be very bullish. Known as the IOTA of china. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:23:12 PM

Of course, there is chance that altconins rise on the first of February. As we see now that the transaction fees of bitcoin are lowered so much, I hope after this fix of fees, bitcoin will increase and touch the 20k$, then automatically we can see that other cryptocurrencies increase, because most of them increase when bitcoin's price increase.
dogandogru

Activity: 481
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:32:54 PM

Crpto-market has shown some really disappointing performance in past few days. Investors are expecting some significant improvement in BTC as well as in altcoins after 26 Jan. This price rise is due to the expiry of CME FUTURES on 26 Jan. Let's see how much situation changes after 26 Jan.
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:33:44 PM

Dont see it happening as chiniese new year is coming soon and trading usualy slows down on most of the markets not crypto only.I expect to see recover in begging of March as the same happend last year with crypto market
denysrodman

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:04:05 PM

Yes, it is. ADA (Cardano) is one of my long term holds. Cardano is a decentralised public blockchain and cryptocurrency project and is fully open source. Cardano is developing a smart contract platform which seeks to deliver more advanced features than any protocol previously developed. It is the first blockchain platform to evolve out of a scientific philosophy!
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:29:08 PM

Yes is there a chance that altcoins may rise up but not this month or next month, based on the article that i read it takes 4-5 months altcoins recover by being dip those altcoin who have already valued was slowly recover and pump up again and one of he mention is ripple. It's nice to share here the link but i could not fine again where it is. In my own crytocurrencies is not predictable even the movement price on the coinsmarketcap.
So, much better to hold long term than short term, much pretty assure at the month of December all crypto's are having a huge bouncing back. Grin

Zeneize

Activity: 235

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:44:21 PM

It is completely relative to the destiny of Bitcoin in this moment. If people will dump Bitcoin very much, they will also dump altcoins to get all back to FIAT until they can buy back cheaper. If Bitcoin will rise, alts will follow.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
tarlok01

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:18:53 AM

Yes there is a chance that the prices of altcoins will increase in february. Yes this time it is being a hard time for altcoins and now it will increase again and will come back to its original value to mask loses.
Svafnir74

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:27:46 AM

I do not think that there will be growth in February. Rather in April-May, after the Chinese New Year.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:33:42 AM

I've invested in coins that went up so high when the price was only expected to go up a single percent. Anything is possible dude.

Yes for sure, everything will be back to normal after this month and I think some good altcoins are starting now to pump. You must study every details of the coin though there is really no assurance but this is cryptocurrency and I believe if you are holding a great coin you will surely have profit on that, just a matter of time.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:37:27 AM

Some altcoins are really exploding already, yesterday saw the trading start for Zilliqa which quickly jumped to about 15 x ICO price, I was unlucky to miss out on the whitelist for the ICO so was watching enviously from the sidelines. I think the point is if you can find some quality projects then you can make some huge gains no matter what the rest of the market is doing.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:01:22 AM

the answers will only speculated because nobody can provide the exact answers regarding your questions and there is always a chance to being pump for altcoin but depend on which altcoin will be next pump however you have to provide more spesific detail which altcoin will be pump because currently there are plenty altcoin exist on the market and not all of them will be pump usually only the particular coin
Renal

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:13:01 AM

I think the altcoin that will shine in february is ETH, because now the development of ETH is very good and its price is increasingly creeping up.
forbiddenone123

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:30:25 AM

There is possibility the altcoins will be increase in the first week of the February because  good performance of the market price rise up.

Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:36:27 AM

Yes there is a chance that the prices of altcoins will increase in february. Yes this time it is being a hard time for altcoins and now it will increase again and will come back to its original value to mask loses.
I agree with you here. It is quite obvious that the entire crypto market was bearish recently due to the South Korea FUD, Chiness New year etc. If you look at the last couple of years, the crypto market tends to bounce back sometime during the middle of February which is why I believe that the market will follow a similar trend this year too.

I advise everyone not to sell their coins since I am expecting a big rally soon based on market trends from last couple of years. There is a big possibility that many coins will skyrocket next month. HODL people.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
rapsa2018

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:39:18 AM

For ethereum only can do that.
hotcoin1234

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:59:16 AM

Altcoins value are based on supply and demand so any moment the price can rise or drop, no one will know will the price come back in feb period the most is can give you their assumption but true or not only market can verify for us......
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: