Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:43:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ALtcoins Prices  (Read 360 times)
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:10:50 AM

Probability is always there.
But February 15-16 will be the Chinese New Year. They like to celebrate for a long time. Their stake in the cryptoworld is certainly not the last. It is better to wait for rises only in the spring.
It is also valid point I thought after January there will be a rise so based on your point there is chance of rise in mid March . Again it’s just speculation we can’t guarantee anything. May it happen or may not in speculated time  but next pump surely happens.
Lucky_U

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:24:57 AM

I think new "explode" will starts near to spring. But first BTC should renew the highest prices and after will be alts time. Cheesy
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:43:48 AM

I also think that in February altcoins should start growing. I think the capitalization of the crypto-currency market will reach 1 trillion US dollars.

legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:43:02 PM

Is there a chance that altcoins may rise up again on the first week of February?

Certainly, the chances always exist. However, the majority of usual traders and smaller investors will never give you the correct answer. Probably the biggest holders know it better. I do not think that even when alts raise it will be a high jump.
themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:44:52 PM

it is possible the prices of altcoins will rises in february, but we cant say it will be stable. China has badly effect the crypto market

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
VeteranCoin

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:47:28 PM

I think the market is going to pick up over the next weeks.
emirkalyoncu

Activity: 258
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:49:25 PM

I think altcoin prices are a little below their potentialIn my opinion after the pump of bitcoin  altcoins will back up again. And finally they can reach their potential
drogas

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:52:36 PM

Probability is always there.
But February 15-16 will be the Chinese New Year. They like to celebrate for a long time. Their stake in the cryptoworld is certainly not the last. It is better to wait for rises only in the spring.
It is also valid point I thought after January there will be a rise so based on your point there is chance of rise in mid March . Again it’s just speculation we can’t guarantee anything. May it happen or may not in speculated time  but next pump surely happens.

Speculation is pretty much as good as any guess but for what it's worth, I think it'll still take a month or so to fully stabilize back. Also the Chinese New Year will have an effect one way or another.
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:57:09 PM

Is there a chance that altcoins may rise up again on the first week of February?
usually i think altcoins will rise up at the first week of February, at that time many asia people will start making last pumps to prepare for new year eve, so they can dump at the new year eves because this holliday is just a week after the first week of Feb, We all should be ready when this rise happens in few weeks from now.

mworld12

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:58:13 PM

this is the type of question nobody can give you the answer for
Stelarion

Activity: 61

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 04:01:28 PM

First week of February is just to optimistic. Maybe DASH or ETH, but others probably not. But I am almost sure that we will see huge upward trends in April and May.
Rudementry

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:17:04 PM

Yes, I think that there are all chances that the next 2 weeks we will see green zones in the majority of altcoins and in bitcoin as well. Futures are finally over. And this understatement was connected with this. I think the market will start to revive. Since this month there are a lot of good coins from ICO. I want to see how they will fly to the moon.
Plixs

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:25:12 PM

We can't find specific time period for the boom of the altcoins. Some altcoins has got pumping groups behind it, that at times manipulate the growth. Other than that, the entire growth is upon the volume of asset in the inflow and outflow through different exchanges.
tangbori

Activity: 272
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:49:09 PM

I think nobody can give the exact date when market will recover. But what I know is that when BTC pumps, other altcoins will also follow suit.
Konos

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:52:16 PM

I think nobody can give the exact date when market will recover. But what I know is that when BTC pumps, other altcoins will also follow suit.

Correct.

Also, as stated multiple times by others, there is no telling of the exact time of the next pump. But rest assured that another growth of the market will be observable this year.
terzy

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:55:11 PM

Nobody can surely answer this question! There are many factors to consider before purchasing altcoins. Don’t take people’s opinion as gold. Always do your own research and make your own decisions. This is because cryptocurrencies are very volatile and you may lose all of your money if something happens.

btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:56:01 PM

I think the market is going to pick up over the next weeks.
How come? There isn't any news that show that a price is going to get larger over the upcoming weeks. Are you just speculating?
konflikkastil

Activity: 880

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 05:01:14 PM

it's very difficult, except for a few coins that really have a high potential in the enthusiast and pump factor, I think this might take 3 months at least, but I suggest you to keep it because I think altcoin will not decrease in price again so be patient until the price back up

denulh

Activity: 300

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:10:37 PM

i think this is not impossible because the closer to lunar new year, asian investors will start pumping to get money to use in these days. february is the month of asian, we may see the pumps fromnow to there very much and the very powerful dumps at this month.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 05:18:34 PM

Yes there are high chances that the bitcoin and other altcoins may increase by the first week of February because from past few weeks there were no big movements from the altcoins and they were struggling a lot to move up but there was high amount of supply been going over the market and there were no signs of strength seen till now. So better select the altcoins based on their activity and the movements so that you enter in your positions at the right time. I hope you got to know about my point of view.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: