Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:59:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you guys think of TRX?  (Read 329 times)
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:02:55 PM

As the title suggests, what do you guys think of TRX?

I'm very wary of it at the moment, after the metoric rise and then the plagiarism stuff. I am keeping an eye on it but not putting any money in yet.
skan

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:19:35 PM

hold it for long term but not do not invest alot in it.
CryptoMishka

Activity: 109
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:22:34 PM

risky to go big in right now after all the plagiarism accusation nonsense, but a decent pick to buy and hold till their March 31st beta release and see what happens. At $0.07USD a coin seems like it could be a decent one to hold for a few months at very low risk, just wouldn't put all my eggs into this basket at this time
Oh! Thanks for the info! And how do you think where will be the bottom  - at 0.04-0.05 $ or lower?
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:26:06 PM

TRX or it is called the tron right? correct me if I'm wrong , using trx or investing here is a good way last week ago my friend told me that TRX is wow and he shared at me and then I say it , actually speechless and however I suggest that invest here kinda of risky but worth it. Many people think the trx is more like a scam but trust me it's not.

This is the link you can look if you want: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tron/
arbk04

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:16:00 PM

I think this altcoin doesnt deserve to be in best 20 coin rank, this coin pumped with tweets of Justin in twitter so my idea is that nothing is real with price of Trx.
cryptocommoner

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:17:16 PM

I think this altcoin doesnt deserve to be in best 20 coin rank, this coin pumped with tweets of Justin in twitter so my idea is that nothing is real with price of Trx.

Well it's about to be listed on another exchange and the beta is March 31st. 
Mary_Swift

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:26:06 PM

hold it for long term but not do not invest alot in it.
Do you mean that it is worth to pay attention to this cryptocurrency, but don't expect significant profit?
CrypticGambit

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:33:17 PM

When the founder sells all his coins for btc/eth you know that something is not right. ERC20 token swapped for precious bitcoin and ethereum. I was watching this pump on a tron but I have never fomo into it because I knew that it will dump.

CrazyCraig (OP)

Activity: 501
Merit: 340

Bye Felisha!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:05:44 PM

When the founder sells all his coins for btc/eth you know that something is not right. ERC20 token swapped for precious bitcoin and ethereum. I was watching this pump on a tron but I have never fomo into it because I knew that it will dump.

Did he legit sell his coins or is it just speculation?
derago21

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

Crypto Enthusiast!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:08:22 PM
Merited by wanispwnz (1)

I'm expecting trx to reach .3 by the end of March. It has a good long term potential, but do not work for people who expects quick profits.
ceyceyki

Activity: 126

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:11:06 PM

I dont understand why many people invested in Tron. Many pump groups pumped, many twitter accounts pumped and Mcafee pumped. Yes it has a potential but we even saw TRX price at 2000 satoshi. I dont know if it a good time to invest in TRX.

rejosh

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:12:15 PM

I think the coin is very over priced at the moment.I don't see it going 2x in the near future.

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
  ███████               ███████
██████                     ▀███▀
████                               
██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████                     ▀████████
██████                     ▀██████
  ███████               ███████
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ██                           ██████████▀
  ████▄                   ███████████▀
   ▀████████▄▄     ███████████
  ▄▄███████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:13:37 PM

It is a coin with very good potential but it is for long term. I don't expect anything serious from it soon. It will probably take more than a year for it to reach it's potential. People expected a lot from it when it increased a lot in very short time. Thay hype is not an healthy thing. Tron investors should be patient if they want to make some money from it.

Suskunadam

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:20:58 PM

With its low price of around $0.07 USD, $403.668.000 USD of 24h volume, and seemingly vibrant community and the dev team (you may check @justinsuntron on twitter), it seems like a good bet for hodling.

And its market volume might go higher with introduction of new exchanges. According to Justin Sun, "One more big exchanges on board. Will announce soon."
bramgg.crypto

Activity: 194

Grow with the flow.

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:25:14 PM

Yeah, I bought some TRX because I do think it has potential. However, I still have to see it turning green since the only thing I've seen in my portfolio since I bought them is ugly red percentages. I guess I bought in at the wrong time. But I'll HODL and see where this goed in a couple of months..
jelly199

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:49:42 AM

i have a good chunk in this for the long run. Think project is in its infacy but there is a chance its worth a decent amount in the next 3-5 yrs as the project continues to develop. A lot of presence behind him him in China and worth backing an Asian presence early in the days since they are ahead of western world in technology adoption  Cool
CrazyCraig (OP)

Activity: 501
Merit: 340

Bye Felisha!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:46:02 PM

I'm expecting trx to reach .3 by the end of March. It has a good long term potential, but do not work for people who expects quick profits.

You mean 30 cents and not .3 btc correct? I doubt the later will happen any time soon.
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:56:06 PM

Well Tron coin has a huge lot of potentials to actually ring a serious surprise bell among every other cryptocurrencies. Currently its price stands at $0.06.. On coinmarket cap, due to the ongoing dip on the exchange market. After dip, we should all stand in line to see a breathtaking boomerang of TRX. Nice alt coin, huge potential. Thumbs up
cryptocommoner

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:23:10 PM

Well Tron coin has a huge lot of potentials to actually ring a serious surprise bell among every other cryptocurrencies. Currently its price stands at $0.06.. On coinmarket cap, due to the ongoing dip on the exchange market. After dip, we should all stand in line to see a breathtaking boomerang of TRX. Nice alt coin, huge potential. Thumbs up

I like to round up when looking at TRX. 0.07 Wink
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:36:52 PM

I think that it is losing its positions after the greatest jump in the beginning of January. I do not use TRX, but I feel sorry for my friend who is sad as he invested much into this coin. Here is some information about alt: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5R5a6sWzUY
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: