Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:55:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dispel unnecessary panic about bitcoin  (Read 254 times)
niacar (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:36:14 PM
Merited by Nivir (1)

There is not reason to worry. All these corrections will finished sooner or later and then we can see coins up. There is fear in the market because of previoues news from Korea and China. So they need to understand that this happens and it is not reason to worry. We went through worse periods so this is not big deal at all. Just hold your positions. It is possible to see BTC at $9000 to create double support.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4532

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:43:42 PM
Merited by Pursuer (1)

when the price drops. dont think "panic"
think "discount day"

those that panic sell at a loss, those who are smart, buy more while at a discount

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Tony_Nguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:46:16 PM

There is not reason to worry. All these corrections will finished sooner or later and then we can see coins up. There is fear in the market because of previoues news from Korea and China. So they need to understand that this happens and it is not reason to worry. We went through worse periods so this is not big deal at all. Just hold your positions. It is possible to see BTC at $9000 to create double support.

Long term investor does not mind short term up and down
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:51:18 PM

All these corrections will finished sooner or later and then we can see coins up.
What corrections?
That was sell off, not correction.
There is fear in the market because of previoues news from Korea and China. So they need to understand that this happens and it is not reason to worry.
You got it all wrong. It was FUD and fake news about bitcoin ban in certain countries probably started by whales, but don't take my words for granted.
So they need to understand that this happens and it is not reason to worry. We went through worse periods so this is not big deal at all.
I don't remember bitcoin falling from $20K to $10K. I also can't remember so high fees and so slow transactions, bitcoin inability for microtransactions, so no, i don't agree with you. This is worst period for bitcoin.
I hope dev's will wake up.
pokerjet

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:54:02 PM

Investors who are too worried about the price of Bitcoin should remember the year 2017. Despite a lot of difficulties, the crypto market grew and Bitcoin pioneered. There will be bad times this year and will be many barriers too but at the end of 2018 i guess ''smile''. No panic, be patience.
FeistySmgBreaking

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:54:47 PM

I don't know what you mean by collaboration as there hasn't been any. But I agree with your point about dismissing any of the fud which is being distributed by news outlets.
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:26:39 AM

The 9000 usd region as the support is a good indicator for me. I believe this is a healthy support line for bitcoin. Since this will allow it to have room for more growth. Also, dont panic at the current January price drop as historically speaking this also happened in 2017. Lets be excited for whats more to come this year. You will only be fearful if you have invested more than you are willing to lose.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:41:05 AM

I don't know what you mean by collaboration as there hasn't been any. But I agree with your point about dismissing any of the fud which is being distributed by news outlets.

Seems FUD news are untoppable for a moment, and it came from differennt side. From big news cartel to face book social media banning  ICO and  other ads,to korea etc. I am for sure, someone is buying more bitcoin in this dump. Once the market recovers, then we can see a pump in the coming months until before December.

Open for Campaigns
JPCain

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:45:50 AM

I think most people on this forum back the crypto market. I think the sellers are elsewhere.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1642675
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:47:33 AM

Totally agree, panic is the worst we can do. Besides price shakes are normal for any exchange and market.

xiaowu55

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:53:19 AM

Yes, when a new bitcoin crashes.
I'm not worried. I think it's a new adjustment.
I took advantage of this adjustment to buy bitcoin.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:35:37 AM

Totally agree, panic is the worst we can do. Besides price shakes are normal for any exchange and market.
Panic is the only reason behind the loss that investors face, the main reason behind this is the get affected by the increment rate of bitcoin and  wish to earn profit by buying bitcoin but they never try to do some research. If they will ever do that, there is no way panic selling out will take place. Crypto currencies are volatile in nature and bitcoin is at the top of this. So dip should not create fear among the investors.
50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:38:35 AM

When people lose money, they always panic.

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
CNY dasd

Activity: 102
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:41:27 AM

when the price drops. dont think "panic"
think "discount day"

those that panic sell at a loss, those who are smart, buy more while at a discount
I agree with it. This is a "discounted" date. But many people do not think so. Many people say that bitcoin is going to be zero. I doubt that more people want to sell bitcoin, and then those who distribute the news Buy.
urosan

Activity: 46
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:48:29 AM

I also think that there is no need to panic. I understand that's not easy to look at price falling down, but just close your eyes and wait for better days (and they'll come for sure). I like the idea of "discount days" and buy dips, probably event too much, i bought few dips so far, so i'll just wait and collect profit on the way up.
antchains

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:54:56 AM

I think if Bitcoin were below $ 1,000, people would really start to get scared. At best, people now think they are trying to manipulate bitcoin because bitcoin now costs much more than other cryptocurrencies.
Clos Belmont ICO

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 08:25:40 AM

Dips are good for buying, so if somebody wants to  buy, now it's the best time
AlphaWolf

Activity: 217
Merit: 120

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:35:25 AM

But Korea did not ban bitcoin so why it continues to crash?

Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:36:40 AM

Dips are good for buying, so if somebody wants to  buy, now it's the best time

People new to cryptocurrencies are lucky enough as they can buy bitcoin cheaper than expected. I can only hope market will recover well this month of February.
Eumarius

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:36:59 AM

I bought the "dips" at 14k, 12k,11K .... no more $$ to buy the actual dip now  Grin... so will just wait
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: