Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:23:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When can I expect my coins to recover? Feeling very depressed...  (Read 862 times)
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:41:33 AM

i dunno m8 but we are all in same situation i wish i would exit from altcoins long time ago but i couldnt dare it and they kept dropping. there is no way except waiting to cover our losses. now every altcoins are in their deepest point so selling is meaningless.
PATIENCE is the key as we must always remember,quitters never win and winners never quit..have trust in your coin ,no one can tell what will happen tomorrow.lets leave all this things to our future and hope for the best to come..
ilnick

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:05:11 AM

You can expect that your coins will rise. But these have not stopped falling yet. Far from the fact that prices will return by june-july. When investing, it is wrong to set goals by time and by price. This does not work.
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:14:59 PM

Sorry to say this but the market isn't showing any signs of uptrend as of now. We might end up in a year long bear market just like in 2014 (I hope I'm wrong). You have to be prepared for the worst possible scenario else you would end up in depression. That's all!

Blah blah
ChrisCross86

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:54:41 PM

Sorry to say this but the market isn't showing any signs of uptrend as of now. We might end up in a year long bear market just like in 2014 (I hope I'm wrong). You have to be prepared for the worst possible scenario else you would end up in depression. That's all!

There are some signs that 2014 can repeat. I hope not - but it might be possible.

I will keep buying smaller projects during this period and trust in a market recovery.
lokinator

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:03:17 PM

Exactly this. The market looks like it will continue to be "depressing" for the immediate future. Then again, we might shoot up to a new ATH tomorrow .. who knows.

In your situation, you really only have one option. Which is to continue holding. You made the unfortunate decision to buy in at the ATH due to FOMO -- that rarely ends well. The only thing you could do now to make your situation even worse is to sell at the bottom and lose your holdings for a fraction of their potential value.

As is repeated over and over on these forums: The crypto game is a gamble -- never invest more than you can afford to lose.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:20:29 PM

The coins which you had invested more capital  have good potential. So No need to worry for the invested money. And you need money in the time of price would raise maximum. So you no need to worry for the money for your dad tickets. After this April,the price will start to increase, use that time to sell the bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin. Surely you will get good profits. My advice for you is just hold the remaining coin for your future.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Dyn@styN3rd

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:34:03 PM

We are not in the position to dictate what will be the price of those altcoins so just hold on to them for now. We are on the same boat as I bought my TRX, XLM, DRGN and ADA last January in their all time high glory. There's nothing we can do for now but to wait for its prices to go up as selling them would be a bad decision to make.  Just hang on their and we will see some light soon, hopefully.
Jating

Activity: 2954
Merit: 822

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:41:10 AM

There are some signs that 2014 can repeat. I hope not - but it might be possible.

I will keep buying smaller projects during this period and trust in a market recovery.

Yeah, I see that we are going into another 2014 bearish trend at this is already the 3rd of the month and we are not seeing gains but instead a total collapse. But I still have my full trust that we can bounce back from all the negative sentiments in the air.

So far its continue to slides and bitcoin is below $8K and Ethereum slashed more than half from its all-time-high. And then there is the G20 next week that will make or break us.

Its gonna be tough this year with all the regulations, but I'm still confident that at the end of the year, we can reach all-time-highs. Patience, patience, patience is all we need.
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:59:41 AM

I am pretty new. I bought in all my coins on January 9th and it is hard seeing all of my coins in red. Every one of them is still down 40%-60% and I am wondering if will ever recover? The problem is that I am not sure if the projects I invested in are simply under-performing or I just entered at a terrible time.  Cry

These are the coins I bought and hodling ($500 invested each into btc, eth, and ltc and $120 invested each into the other altcoins):

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Icon, Neo, Dragonchain, Wabi, Enigma, ETHLend, bounty0x, Po.et, Substratum, Neblio, UTrust, Medibloc, Enjincoin

Realistically, when should I expect to recover? I am scared that I am going to be in this bloodbath for long time and make no profit. I want to make at least $1000 profit by June-July to visit my grandfather in Korea to buy plane ticket. Please help. It is very hard to be patient. When will I see some light  Huh

June and july is still a few months away and january has always been bearish for i can remember. Just keep your coins. Not all them will go up at the same time so you have to also monitor the movement of every single one of them. Patience is they and january is almost over so stay positive

This type of statement that we need from experience people like you who have been around the crypto much longer than me.
So we will know that this experience can clarify that normally early year is always bearish and so many FUD around. So stay holding.
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:24:11 AM

You must’ve entered at the wrong time. Have you read some advices from people trading here for a long time that you should spend only the amount you are willing to lose. I think the recovery period of bitcoin and some altcoins would take a long time because bitcoin is going down again, making it harder for some altcoins to recover too.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:53:42 AM

It hard to predict when we the market recover again but think about years ago, there was time when the market dropped like this. Small investors scared and sold everything while big whales gather more coins for themselves, making them become the rich mans on the market. So if anytime you want to sell your coins, don't sell and be patient, only then we can be rich in the future.
JaRViZZ

Activity: 246

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:36:31 AM

I am pretty new. I bought in all my coins on January 9th and it is hard seeing all of my coins in red. Every one of them is still down 40%-60% and I am wondering if will ever recover? The problem is that I am not sure if the projects I invested in are simply under-performing or I just entered at a terrible time.  Cry

These are the coins I bought and hodling ($500 invested each into btc, eth, and ltc and $120 invested each into the other altcoins):

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Icon, Neo, Dragonchain, Wabi, Enigma, ETHLend, bounty0x, Po.et, Substratum, Neblio, UTrust, Medibloc, Enjincoin

Realistically, when should I expect to recover? I am scared that I am going to be in this bloodbath for long time and make no profit. I want to make at least $1000 profit by June-July to visit my grandfather in Korea to buy plane ticket. Please help. It is very hard to be patient. When will I see some light  Huh

The bear market dragged on, but there were moments in the crypto-currencies and worse, and nothing survived and bloom further. So, just take it as an update of the entire market before the next leap into the future.

leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:50:53 AM

Patience and knowledge will help you become a professional trader. Have you just lost some money and you have surrendered? You have not really had the patience to do this job.
My friends have lost so much, one person is losing $ 15k and one person has lost $ 42k. They are still calm and waiting for the market to recover. They are definitely professional traders. You should hone your knowledge of the cryptocurrency market so as not to worry too much in the future.

Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:37:05 AM

I think you shouldn't be too depressed because you lost some money. This marked taught us that it will go up after some time.
In my opinion, no one has lost anything here yet. If you do not sell the purchased coins yourself at a loss, then there will be no loss. The situation is not very good, but not hopeless. Purchased coins are generally quite good, they will grow with the general growth of the crypto-currency market. Therefore, you just need to wait a bit for your time.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:37:38 AM

All of us are feeling that way when our porfolio is terribly down. But I'm not that  depressed as you are, I just feel bad because I limit myself exposing to FUDs that could increase that bad feeling to depression. It will recover and we just need to wait for their last batch of FUDs to get released and after that, it's just ATH.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:33:54 AM

I think even you buy a ticket for the rest of the funds, all have high hopes that in the summer the bear market will go away and everything will return to its former level. But you understand these predictions, the main thing probably now is not to sprinkle the head with ashes and at least somehow leave with a plus. Wait and hope there is nothing more to say.
For becoming successful in the world of crypto coins, it is necessary to learn patience or else things can really go bad. There are many people who have face loss due to their impatient nature. During the downfall, they sell out their coins and regret when the market recovers. Now this is a fact about the digital market that it fluctuates and recovers every dip, so there is no need to be reckless. Just few more days and everything will be as per investor desires.
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:41:48 AM

I think even you buy a ticket for the rest of the funds, all have high hopes that in the summer the bear market will go away and everything will return to its former level. But you understand these predictions, the main thing probably now is not to sprinkle the head with ashes and at least somehow leave with a plus. Wait and hope there is nothing more to say.
For becoming successful in the world of crypto coins, it is necessary to learn patience or else things can really go bad. There are many people who have face loss due to their impatient nature. During the downfall, they sell out their coins and regret when the market recovers. Now this is a fact about the digital market that it fluctuates and recovers every dip, so there is no need to be reckless. Just few more days and everything will be as per investor desires.
Every bitcoin holders should be encouraged to join this forum, At least this is a community where we share hope and experience on the volatility of the coin. Sometimes the volatility is a great advantage and when the short comings come we should not kill our self and throw in the towel. This morning came with a good news from the just concluded G20 summit, Regulation are to be relaxed for the blockchain technology. The news brought a surge to the price and hope in the coming months to reach profitable value.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
FomoATH

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:34:10 AM

The middle of April, the beginning of May will be a turning point for the whole market, you will see how we will enter the green road. There were times and worse with stagnation for half a year for some coins, but for now it does not seem terrible.

Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:52:45 AM

Every bitcoin holders should be encouraged to join this forum, At least this is a community where we share hope and experience on the volatility of the coin. Sometimes the volatility is a great advantage and when the short comings come we should not kill our self and throw in the towel. This morning came with a good news from the just concluded G20 summit, Regulation are to be relaxed for the blockchain technology. The news brought a surge to the price and hope in the coming months to reach profitable value.
This forum is not only to share and post our knowledge about crypto, but it's also a venue to comfort and tap someone's back when they are down, let's all have an ear to listen, a heart to feel and an open-mind to accept and learn about what's happening around. It may fall right now, but don't lose hope, it will recover and your hardwork will be paid off.
zorranco

Activity: 177

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:19:30 PM

OP, I am more or less in the same situation, just I started 7 FEB...but there were still 2 months of red ahead (I didn't know by that time).

Some of my purchases were very good prices, near ATLs...but everything dropped harder later on.

Now -50% overall portfolio performance...and I am not going to say I am anxious, but all my cryptos are projects I believe and never, ever, I am going to sell at a loss.

Your problem is that you counted profit for summer, and you may not have it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: