Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:09:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When can I expect my coins to recover? Feeling very depressed...  (Read 862 times)
SloggerSasha

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:31:23 AM

I would recommend joining the project Pavocoin. Pavo brings together the needs of the AgTech ecosystem from one platform: secure transactions, secure payments, smart contracts and transactions without cash.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:45:15 AM

I am pretty new. I bought in all my coins on January 9th and it is hard seeing all of my coins in red. Every one of them is still down 40%-60% and I am wondering if will ever recover? The problem is that I am not sure if the projects I invested in are simply under-performing or I just entered at a terrible time.  Cry

These are the coins I bought and hodling ($500 invested each into btc, eth, and ltc and $120 invested each into the other altcoins):

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Icon, Neo, Dragonchain, Wabi, Enigma, ETHLend, bounty0x, Po.et, Substratum, Neblio, UTrust, Medibloc, Enjincoin

Realistically, when should I expect to recover? I am scared that I am going to be in this bloodbath for long time and make no profit. I want to make at least $1000 profit by June-July to visit my grandfather in Korea to buy plane ticket. Please help. It is very hard to be patient. When will I see some light  Huh

The problem here is the market and its not your fault you predict it every bitcoin and altcoin holders gamble to increase more amount if investment but in your case your luck is not great at all. I can only see that bitcoin and  ethereum have its chance to increase but not that much in a month because as you can see we are still recovering, the market is still in correction. Correcting every response to the people who trade and hold bitcoin and altcoin.

In your case I would just suggest stay calm wait for it by means if having chances, for me it would be bitcoin and ethereum only. Also just hold it.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:28:49 PM

Almost every newbies experienced that kind of mistake and many of them learned their lessons very well. But you can still recover your losses if you have the patience to hold your coins till their prices go up again. The market will not stay on red forever so don't lose hope and try to become positive instead of letting your emotions overcomes you.
Orrechorre

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:42:41 PM

In cryptocurrency, you should not invest with money you cannot afford to lose as this may be very risky as the outcome might not be as expected and it may also be the otherwise. You should only invest with your spare money and watch it grow not immediately but as time goes. Your expected amount of $1000 may not be realized immediately from all the coin you invested in but some will yield enough profit example bitcoin and ethereum as corrections are being made in the system. Stay calm and watch the market recover fully the your coin begin to grow.

Ayston

Activity: 203

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:54:26 PM

January is still on the peak season for altcoin so you buy in high price, add some coins now into your wallet since it is still on dip moment and then when all the coins will be bloomed in this coming December then all your losses will rip a good fortune!!! Don't lose hope.
IMatveeva

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:54:50 PM

I have a similar situation. I bought about 7 coins, only 2 of them grew and the rest fell. First you had to invest money that can not be touched. And not to lose money you have to wait. Or you will lose a lot of money
Crypcar10290

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:39:27 PM

I am pretty new. I bought in all my coins on January 9th and it is hard seeing all of my coins in red. Every one of them is still down 40%-60% and I am wondering if will ever recover? The problem is that I am not sure if the projects I invested in are simply under-performing or I just entered at a terrible time.  Cry

These are the coins I bought and hodling ($500 invested each into btc, eth, and ltc and $120 invested each into the other altcoins):

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Icon, Neo, Dragonchain, Wabi, Enigma, ETHLend, bounty0x, Po.et, Substratum, Neblio, UTrust, Medibloc, Enjincoin

Realistically, when should I expect to recover? I am scared that I am going to be in this bloodbath for long time and make no profit. I want to make at least $1000 profit by June-July to visit my grandfather in Korea to buy plane ticket. Please help. It is very hard to be patient. When will I see some light  Huh

I am in the same position as you, I entered to crypto at its pick, when the coins where at ATH, and right before the crash, my portfolio has been down for more than 50% since, I am worried too, but there is nothing we can but hodl. The market is going to recover eventually I hope is going to be this year so try to wait and do not sell. I am going to hodl for years if necessary and in the mean time I will try to invest by little when the market dips. Patience is the key to recover your investment and even make profits when the market recovers fully.
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:26:34 PM

This is a long haul investment, if you want quick returns then you need to dedicate lots of free time to day trade on certain coins with high volume. Otherwise, just buy and forget. In a few months you will be back in profit as the bull run moves quickly in crypto

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
TripleDrible

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:57:10 PM

It was difficult to foresee such a situation. Very many expected that with the coming of summer, market warming will begin, but this did not happen, for now. But it will obviously happen. You just need to wait. To receive an income of $ 1000, in principle, it is possible, if you invest BTC and ETH in a good ICO project, which will quickly get to exchanges and will give you several X's. How QuarkChain did for example. But you need to choose project carefully, so as not to freeze your assets for an even longer time.
coskunc

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 11:01:48 PM

I think the best time is when people starts saying `bitcoin is dead`
And best time to sell is `bitcoin will hit 100k in a month`
So I think we are about to recover...
cakmabokgot

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:04:38 PM

I am not sure if the bear market will end in late 2018s, Maybe we will have to wait for the early 2019. But everything is going to be fine at last
Fendi23

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:25:05 PM

waiting until the end year sir,hope the price off all coin you will go up.so sad iam read it,thinking thats coins you buy are invest for long time

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:59:26 PM

People have some experience and know how to lose their investment because of lack of knowledge buying coins with have no signal potential to increase their price in the market, and as investor in crypto need to always ready of loses because investing in crypto have an risk. avoid this loses need to monitor the coins if they have an potential to increase in the market, but do not worry do not sad mate just stay calm and relax just wait for your rih=ght time later on your coin are going to raised and sell it in the break even price.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:31:56 AM

In 2017, the second half of the year was spectacular for most cryptos. That can repeat this year and the next rally start in coming months. Time to hold on and add some good coins at these firesale prices.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:34:36 PM

Don't feel too depressed with your holdings. There will be a time when better days will come. Although we are on a downtrend, I advise you to accumulate and take this opportunity to buy at a cheap price of almost all coins. In crypto market, it will not always be troughs, peaks will come, you just have to be patient. Do other things like hiking, basketball, video games, and other hobbies to divert your attention.
SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:38:49 PM

Do not feel too depressed with the current situation of market as it will on weigh you down and you might end up making a decision that you might later regret. Just continue to hold and wait patiently until when the market recover because this situation is only temporary and I believe the market will recover soon.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:22:32 PM

I believe you bought your coins at a high price during Jan pump.

The market is still not recovering now. I guess it will take a long time to wait for the prices of the coins to go to Jan price level, let alone $1000 profit. If you sell your coins now, you will lost maybe half of your capital, which is not advisable.
poncik

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:30:47 PM

January pump was really huge, and it was a very bad time to buy coins. But even if you had bought in that term, I think you can still have a great chance to recover your savings and also making good profits by holding.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:34:19 PM

If you bougt a coins last january and the price decreasing just do some research if it's potential to increase the price in the next few months or not. If you see there's no chances just sell it and don't hold it but if you see other coins who are potential you can hold it and you will see that the coin is recovery slowly. Need patient only for this time and if the time has come your money will grow.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
shirackjs

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:31:34 PM

No one knows when the market will recover. Instead of panic and and become emotion stressed, take a break from crypto and come back later of the year. You really got to invest what you can afford to lost.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: