Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:40:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To all BFL Customers  (Read 4488 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
millsdmb

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 08:52:31 PM

Hi,

I am CEO - BFL.  My friends call me "Sunny".  I am so sick and tired of you whiners crying about the product we are shipping out that I have come back to these forums to set the record straight.

First, BFL is not a charity, we are a business.
If you don't like the way we do business you do not have to buy from us.  There are several other companies that make ASIC mining devices and frankly we do not need your business so feel free to wait for our competitors to ship their vaporware products if you don't like our shipping schedule.

Second, BFL is announcing a new device.
Some of you may have heard about the new widget we are building.  When it's complete it will most definitely operate at over 500 Gigahash +"some incredible speed" per second.  If it is not fast enough for you we will sell you a second.  And as soon as we complete our water cooling system we'll be packing these fuckers in tight in a 3U form factor rackmount system.  Man is that thing gonna fly.  IT should have wings.  Be sure to order yours right away so you can get it as soon as it's ready to ship. (look around for our pre-order link, there is an advertisement in this forum somewhere I'm sure.  I'm not so good with things like fine details).

Third I want to talk about my criminal background.
Many of you want to believe that a tiger cannot change it's stripes.  I assure you a tiger can; I have.  I changed my stripes and now I understand the importance of regulation.  This is why I am personally seeing to it that all of our devices are now shipped WITHOUT POWER SUPPLIES.  That way we can avoid the onerous process of getting through FCC regulations for each device.  You see, if we don't supply a power supply we don't need to certify that our devices do not emit harmful radiation.  (Being a criminal taught me how to get around the law).  But don't worry, our devices won't start on fire or anything like that (I don't think).

Lastly, you guys need to stop picking on Josh.
I have read through the hateful things you've said about Josh and I just want to say it's got to stop.  Josh is a good kid and he means well.  You assholes are relentless and I cannot believe he still puts up with your shit.  (Josh, go back to your office, I got this).  You guys are gonna hurt his feelings if you keep this up.

So here I am to answer your questions.  Go ahead, dudes, fire away....

Go fucking choke on a dick and die, Sonny. You piece of shit

Hitler Finds out about the Butterfly Labs Monarch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jYNMKdv36w
Get $10 worth of BTC Free when you buy $100 worth at coinbase.com/?r=51dffa8970f85a53bd000034
BFL - CEO (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 09:22:36 PM

Please rearrange that comment to make it in the form of a question.

peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 10:44:06 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2013, 03:38:27 PM by peonminer

Sunny, will you be trademarking the slogan, "Two More Weeks!"?
BFL - CEO (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 10:52:04 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2013, 01:47:12 PM by BFL - CEO

Maybe, once we turn some profits off the new card miner.

Hey look over here  ->   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=269950.msg3030660#msg3030660

Realpra

Activity: 815
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 04:53:40 AM

I'm sorry I do not recognize that order number.  Try to get a refund through paypal.  Thank you.

Again, why does this guy not have the scammers tag?

Cheap and sexy Bitcoin card/hardware wallet, buy here:
http://BlochsTech.com
BFL - CEO (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 05:14:12 AM

Who's a scammer?
HighCommander

Activity: 65
Merit: 14

Read and comprehend. Evaluate and take action.

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 05:37:00 AM

Mr BFL - CEO

First and foremost I am as a BFL customer very glad(and surprised) to see an authority taking time to publicly answer questions which some of us folks in a community would really want to ask. I have a few questions regarding information you have shared in the first posting.

If you don't like the way we do business you do not have to buy from us.  There are several other companies that make ASIC mining devices and frankly we do not need your business so feel free to wait for our competitors to ship their vaporware products if you don't like our shipping schedule.
The thing is, most of us(if not all) did NOT know how you would do business, therefore bought the products. People are waiting for the devices to be shipped. Please do a favor - ship the rest of the stuff quicker by expanding the manufacturing facility, hiring more personal or whatever makes the job done. Seriously.

Some of you may have heard about the new widget we are building.  When it's complete it will most definitely operate at over 500 Gigahash +"some incredible speed" per second.  If it is not fast enough for you we will sell you a second.  And as soon as we complete our water cooling system we'll be packing these fuckers in tight in a 3U form factor rackmount system.  Man is that thing gonna fly.  IT should have wings.  Be sure to order yours right away so you can get it as soon as it's ready to ship. (look around for our pre-order link, there is an advertisement in this forum somewhere I'm sure.  I'm not so good with things like fine details).

New device? Monarch? If so, just say so. If I preorder today, when will I receive this new device?

Many of you want to believe that a tiger cannot change it's stripes.  I assure you a tiger can; I have.  I changed my stripes and now I understand the importance of regulation.  This is why I am personally seeing to it that all of our devices are now shipped WITHOUT POWER SUPPLIES.  That way we can avoid the onerous process of getting through FCC regulations for each device.  You see, if we don't supply a power supply we don't need to certify that our devices do not emit harmful radiation.  (Being a criminal taught me how to get around the law).  But don't worry, our devices won't start on fire or anything like that (I don't think).
Well, power supplies should not be a problem as long as the company can clearly state the specs as which power supply will be needed for device to work. Prices would have to be adjusted accordingly. No power supply = less cost, fair enough? Is this something a company would agree with?

Patiently waiting for straight answers.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 09:01:50 AM

Hi,

I am CEO - BFL.  My friends call me "Sunny".  I am so sick and tired of you whiners crying about the product we are shipping out that I have come back to these forums to set the record straight.

Lastly, you guys need to stop picking on Josh.
I have read through the hateful things you've said about Josh and I just want to say it's got to stop.  Josh is a good kid and he means well.  You assholes are relentless and I cannot believe he still puts up with your shit.  (Josh, go back to your office, I got this).  You guys are gonna hurt his feelings if you keep this up.

So here I am to answer your questions.  Go ahead, dudes, fire away....

All I have to say is...

LOL  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 09:06:40 AM

I dunno what is funnier:

1. The fact that the OP is obviously a troll.

OR

2. Some of you actually/genuinely believe this is the real Sunny from BFL.  Grin

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 09:17:49 AM

I dunno what is funnier:

1. The fact that the OP is obviously a troll.

OR

2. Some of you actually/genuinely believe this is the real Sunny from BFL.  Grin

What would be funnier would be if it was the real Sonny and he is sitting with Josh at his computer right now laughing. I can hear him talking, "Hey Josh, look at the thread I made on that stupid forum. I can't get them to send me any more money so I'm just gonna fuck with em now." LOL

YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 09:17:57 AM

Sonny .. I know i have had my differences with Josh but I really would love to come work @ BFL

ALso I really know how to tell pplz to get fucked and call them cock suckers way better than Josh ever could

I have spent aprox 3 years in Federal prison on Racketeering charges so u know i am qualified for the position

Technically I know how to turn something "on" & "off" so from a technology  perspective I am a bit over qualified for BFL but I look forward to mentoring some of the talent that you have on secondment from McDonalds as your assembly crew

Please Give me a call & we can work out a Scam/Plan to get more moneys in to our respective offshore accounts

Yips +1800-PONZIS

P.S I have access to a fueled jet ready to fly us to any non-extraditable country @ a moments notice

OBJECT NOT FOUND
BFL - CEO (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 01:41:50 PM

Mr BFL - CEO

First and foremost I am as a BFL customer very glad(and surprised) to see an authority taking time to publicly answer questions which some of us folks in a community would really want to ask. I have a few questions regarding information you have shared in the first posting.

I looked through our orders and I do not see any from HighCommander, but I'll assume you just ordered under another name.

The thing is, most of us(if not all) did NOT know how you would do business, therefore bought the products. People are waiting for the devices to be shipped. Please do a favor - ship the rest of the stuff quicker by expanding the manufacturing facility, hiring more personal or whatever makes the job done. Seriously.

I'd be happy to hire more people but see, the thing is, we are really really low on funds right now.  As I stated above we are waiting for the pre-order money on our new widget to keep us afloat at the moment.  If we somehow manage to land a big whale investor between now and then you can be sure we'll hire more people.

New device? Monarch? If so, just say so. If I preorder today, when will I receive this new device?

That is such a hard question to answer because, I just don't know.  We hoped we could get it done before the end of the year but that just doesn't seem possible now.  I'd say you can get it "in 2014".

Well, power supplies should not be a problem as long as the company can clearly state the specs as which power supply will be needed for device to work. Prices would have to be adjusted accordingly. No power supply = less cost, fair enough? Is this something a company would agree with?

Oh, absolutely.  You should get a discount if you ordered a power supply and we didn't ship it.

Patiently waiting for straight answers.

I will try to make sure all my answers are straight and factual.

iANDROID

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Swiss Money all around me!

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 01:45:01 PM

DobZombie

Activity: 896
Merit: 532

Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 02:29:15 PM

Trololololololololololololololololol?!

Tip Me if believe BTC1 will hit $1 Million by 2030
1DobZomBiE2gngvy6zDFKY5b76yvDbqRra
HighCommander

Activity: 65
Merit: 14

Read and comprehend. Evaluate and take action.

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 08:50:04 PM

I looked through our orders and I do not see any from HighCommander, but I'll assume you just ordered under another name.
Another name.

I'd be happy to hire more people but see, the thing is, we are really really low on funds right now.  As I stated above we are waiting for the pre-order money on our new widget to keep us afloat at the moment.  If we somehow manage to land a big whale investor between now and then you can be sure we'll hire more people.
Low on funds? This makes me smile. No comments.

That is such a hard question to answer because, I just don't know.  We hoped we could get it done before the end of the year but that just doesn't seem possible now.  I'd say you can get it "in 2014".
One must be a total idiot to think someone will wait till then. In 2014, this will not be a new device anymore.

Oh, absolutely.  You should get a discount if you ordered a power supply and we didn't ship it.
It will take too long, don't you know it.
01BTC10
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 09:04:55 PM

You had me for 22.22 seconds.
Well played.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 10:51:05 PM

Gage having some fun? LOL.

I swear, it's not me! But I like this guy, taking the humor into consideration.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 11:28:29 PM

Me too, I'd put them in black boxes and resell them.  Haha just kidding, I don't want that Asian crap.

hmm it is so sad, how this chinese idiot from basement fuck up with community here. no words to comment this..

I will answer no more sex preference questions.  Future questions related to sex will be removed.

To prove if the OP is lying or not, what sex was Charles Ponzi?
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 11:29:34 PM

You had me for 22.22 seconds.
Well played.
I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 11:30:45 PM

Maybe, once we turn some profits off the new card miner.

Hey look over here  ->   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=269950.msg3030660#msg3030660

Nothing like a little misdirection, eh? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=68196;sa=showPosts

PS: You're a prick for providing that link. Now I'm stuck reading close to 300 posts. Madness!  Grin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: