Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:09:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: recent new ICOs, how to choose  (Read 209 times)
mark_the_advark

Activity: 127
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:13:53 AM

I'm still waiting for an ICO listing website that presents ICOs in a fair way, no sponsorships or projects paying their way to be featured on the website
manlyxman

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:15:43 AM

I think I have started to say no to the ICO investment this year. I'm not demotivating anyone but I had major loss in the last year so I'm keeping my hands clean this year. I would probably choose the coins which are already listed on the blockchain and they are making good market reach.

I do keep info of different ICO today as well but not sure about putting my stakes over it.

I want to stay away from most ICOs this year as well but some of them actually look pretty good.

Will have to do a lot of research just to be safe though.
Upclass

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:01:43 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 09:19:02 PM by Upclass

Gaming sector ICOs started popping out last year. If you are interested there is one closing next week for NovaBlitz. They already have a card game on steam. Whitepaper is on novablitz.com and telegram group is here t.me/novablitz

I like how you compile info and compare ICOs, seems like a lot of people just throw their money at the projects that have a critical mass of buzzwords on their website

I will second this project, If you are interested in gaming and crypto currency I would surely look into Nova Blitz.

I spent quite a number of hours on the game and I am happy with the information and the Devs.

More Information:
NovaBlitz Website
NovaBlitz Telegram Group
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:03:36 PM

Just take a look at the current new ICOs and some of them seem to be quite attractive, some suggestion maybe which to choose?
Here is the basic info that I collected, please share ur oppinion!

- GoNetwork
Supply: 100,000,000 GOT
A secure decentralized virtual goods commerce platform leveraging the blockchain technology

- Experty.io
Supply: 100,000,000 EXY
Experty mission is to encourage the adoption of cryptocurrency on a global scale by creating an intuitive, easy to use application that is suitable for wide scale usage.

- GEMs
Supply: Unknown
Gems is a protocol for contracting workers to perform micro tasks

- DADI
Supply: 100,000,000
A new era of cloud computing services, powered by blockchain technology.

- ArcBlock
Supply: 186,000,000 ABT
The ArcBlock project was created to create the first Blockchain ecosystem in the world. Develop and develop decentralized applications (DApp) according to objectives.

DADI is an ICO of a very big interest for me. Suddenly I couldn't get into whitelist for presale, but I'll probably invest some money during the main sail. Ecosystem around the project seem to be really well-organised and there is good perspectives for some X-growth.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:34:01 PM

Yes, your list is pretty good. But you can pay attention to Quantum1net.
This is a very promising project. Follow the link in the signature. ICO begins in 5 days. I think that the idea and the team is a long-term work. They have grandiose plans.

Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:18:55 PM

I had a chance to investigate Arcblock before. I think Arcblock have a solid future. The team and advisor really know about this. In addition, the projects and the things they promise are great.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: