Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:54:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GambleDev | - Gambling Site Design - Development - PHP - HTML - CSS  (Read 2846 times)
SunGlo

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 10:25:34 AM

Hey there everyone,

As usually things that work out are not cheap or simply easy to access, meaning as good at it sounds the result is not what you want from this guy. So if still wondering if this guys is for real or not, i can tell you he is not or then just conveniently disappeared from the face of earth when delivery was supposed to happen.

In short, he is 99% sure scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GambleDev (OP)

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 12:54:47 PM

Hey there everyone,

As usually things that work out are not cheap or simply easy to access, meaning as good at it sounds the result is not what you want from this guy. So if still wondering if this guys is for real or not, i can tell you he is not or then just conveniently disappeared from the face of earth when delivery was supposed to happen.

:p

I had a big problem with the new site and I'm working to solve it 24H/24, today or tomorrow everything will be fine. The final price (for this customer) will be $100 lower because of this.
MSwiza2

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 08:39:07 PM

Hey there everyone,

Let us know if this works out. I communicated with GambleDev on and off for a week or two about a site idea (he was always quick to respond), but he hasn't responded to my latest email confirming the address I should send his payment to. The wait has been 5 days, which could be explained by him fixing the other site, but that's obviously not great customer service and something to think about if you ever need technical help from him after your site is made.

That said, I don't think this is a scam since he would be quick to confirm the address and receive my money, but I could be wrong. I'm going to wait and see the other responses on here, but I'll also provide an update if I hear back from him and try to make the site.   
SunGlo

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 11:03:42 PM

Hey there everyone,

:p

I had a big problem with the new site and I'm working to solve it 24H/24, today or tomorrow everything will be fine. The final price (for this customer) will be $100 lower because of this.

If this is the case, then my apologize. But I've been following the process with one of your customers and as said in the previous post, you need to step up your customer service part. So if you truly are going to deliver and continue this service, take this as a honest feedback.
GambleDev (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 02:23:17 PM

Hi MSwiza,

we apologize for the delay and for the lack of feedback. We have replied to your mail. Actually we are improving the customer service, that was a bit... broken.

Best regards,

- Gambledev Staff

Hey there everyone,

Let us know if this works out. I communicated with GambleDev on and off for a week or two about a site idea (he was always quick to respond), but he hasn't responded to my latest email confirming the address I should send his payment to. The wait has been 5 days, which could be explained by him fixing the other site, but that's obviously not great customer service and something to think about if you ever need technical help from him after your site is made.

That said, I don't think this is a scam since he would be quick to confirm the address and receive my money, but I could be wrong. I'm going to wait and see the other responses on here, but I'll also provide an update if I hear back from him and try to make the site.   
GambleDev (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 02:29:05 PM

Hi,

excuse the delay. The sites built at Gambledev are secure, the hacking temptatives are registered on the database and exposed to your admin page. Logically everything can go wrong, but we try to do the best.

Best regards,

- Gambledev Staff

Maybe in the future, let's see how this business evolves and maybe in the future there will be more way to get a complete site, paying a part of it with its first profits.

I'll wait for this. I've got some plans and ideas, but no money, and no investors.
For this I must wait to see the trend of my customers' sites. So I'll be able to assess the risks.

Do you make the sites as secure as possible from hackers? Security is a huge one for any BTC service which keeps funds on site.

Also can you integrate alt coins into your site designs as well?

GambleDev (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 02:31:08 PM

Time is passed, do you have the same problems?

- Gambledev Staff

I used the contact form on your website the other day but havent got a reply.
GambleDev (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 02:38:42 PM

We thinks its possible to attract investors who unanimously can accept a site concept that will be implemented by us. The dividends will be directly proportional to the investor participation.

- Gambledev Staff

Maybe in the future, let's see how this business evolves and maybe in the future there will be more way to get a complete site, paying a part of it with its first profits.

I'll wait for this. I've got some plans and ideas, but no money, and no investors.
For this I must wait to see the trend of my customers' sites. So I'll be able to assess the risks.

My site will probably accept 1 confirmation deposits (as that can be monitored easily) but will probably only allow manual withdrawals (daily), so effectively the whole thing runs from cold storage. No bitcoins to steal, except maybe hackers attempting to boost their balances artificially. But then I'd see it, and I wouldn't do the withdrawal.
GambleDev (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 12:37:25 AM

Now BITeSPORT.com is completed

https://i.imgur.com/xIMojKY.png

Prices are now changed, visit GambleDev.com and take a look to our new prices

- GambleDev Staff
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 02:26:24 AM

Okay, your prices went up ... ... ... I couldn't afford the first one. So, my initial idea is the same. When you start accepting being an investor in the site, then I can offer you profit sharing until I am considered paid.

But.... it's catch-22.. With no site, no other investors. (unless you're martin gale and letsdice)

GambleDev (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 02:10:26 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2013, 05:18:07 PM by GambleDev

Okay, your prices went up ... ... ... I couldn't afford the first one. So, my initial idea is the same. When you start accepting being an investor in the site, then I can offer you profit sharing until I am considered paid.

But.... it's catch-22.. With no site, no other investors. (unless you're martin gale and letsdice)

Who wants to invest in a Gambling Project please send us a PM, we will open an investors section on gambledev.com where all ideas will be listed, with a title and a description. Then you can choose to participate in one or another.

If you have a good idea, please send us a PM.

Who has the idea will not pay, investors will take care of the costs.
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 01:17:41 AM

Ok. I will do that. I'll think it over the weekend. I have an idea, I don't know if it's good, we'll see if it is. No harm trying. Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: