Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:39:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A lot of newbies buying the wrong coin. Be carefull!  (Read 2612 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:56:23 PM

I don't understand on where OP is really putting this discussion. You should clear it out on where you are really with. Are you a bitcoin cash believer? or bitcoin? Ver is the one that is calling bitcoin into bitcoin core but I'll never call it that way. Bitcoin is bitcoin while the subordinates of it are mere altcoins.
Are you saying that BTC is the wrong coin and BCH is the right one? i don't understand why you should say that,
That's also confusing in my part.
anyway i do not keep either of them, i only buy alts that have solid products behind them.
You must have bitcoin as its the best coin to hold to but if you believed with alts that has potential, good luck.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newcoin1

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:16:39 PM

At August 8, 2017  Bitcoin forked. Now there are two "bitcoins" but just one is what Bitcoin used to be (Bitcoin Cash aka BCH) while the other one is just digital lead (Bitcoin Core aka BTC).

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DUFHqE5UMAAfVFb.png
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DUZ3UceV4AAbP3_.jpg

reddit.com/r/btc

If you want to learn more about Bitcoin just follow @Bitcoin on twitter Wink
if you want to buy any coin what ever they maybe my advice is first research ask questions in forms like this then research
easypeasy

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:17:50 PM

the amount of desperate bch shilling in here is unbelievable, im not btc's biggest supporter by any means but bch and any other alt will always be 2nd in line to btc

some others will take its place mc wise at some point but it will never replace btc as the publics no.1 coin

all of us owe everything to satoshi and btc and instead of running it down everyone should be bigging it up, theres room for loads of coins but its in the crypto worlds interests to have a strong btc

most of u are deluded in your thinking, strong btc =strong bch (like every other alt) weak btc = weak bch (like every other alt) look at the charts on cmc if you think im fudding, 95/100 are like mirror images of btc's chart

am i right or wrong
Barbolini

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:26:00 PM

Which Ethereum is the real one Ethereum classic or Ethereum? Smiley
For newbs that would be a not so interesting topic, but it is good to know.
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 11:35:57 PM

As a new user with fresh knowledge from reading some brush books and watching some YouTube videos,  one can easily get swayed by the nonsense they watch on those videos which promise Moon or The Stars... Some would even come with enticing heading like "how I made 100k USD with 100usd within a month". The contents of the video would be only focused on generating views and not enlightenment.

https://cryptotvplus.com
Novgabby

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:48:16 PM

Newbies buy the wrong coins because they didnt search enough and they didnt ask for some help.
They will not buy the wrong coins if they have informations.
alphaomega.f

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:58:02 PM

be careful because there really are a huge number of scam ICOs and it is highly advisable to study thoroughly first that certain ICO you wishes to buy coins on. don't just go and buy because the offer is too good. there is a possibility of it being scam and it will cause you fortune and tons of regret someday. when you invest, you take risk. since we're gonna take risk, why not do double checking and make it worth it?
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:17:04 AM

It is because they still have more to learn about this market. Some newbies tend to be impulsive. They are the ones easily scammed because they are not yet fully aware that scammers are all over this place. It is important that newbies make their own research about the coins they want to invest in to avoid mistakes and loss.

lovemsngr

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:45:57 AM

Speaking about the characteristics, then BCH is much better, so that it is not necessary to be a professional trader to understand this
emmmmm

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:56:31 AM

Indeed, for some novices, they don't even know the difference between BCH and BTC, they just know that BTC is more expensive.
I think this post should be transferred to the beginners section.

Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:59:35 AM

At August 8, 2017  Bitcoin forked. Now there are two "bitcoins" but just one is what Bitcoin used to be (Bitcoin Cash aka BCH) while the other one is just digital lead (Bitcoin Core aka BTC).

reddit.com/r/btc

Yeah, this is the one reason why there's many newcomer have trauma in this industry because they got scam  and they don't think carefully about what coin is need to invest. They don't do research , gather some data and survey. So they got the wrong coin that for the short term only and don't have valuable reason
CryptikEnigma

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:22:54 PM

Thank you for the information, although I'm not a newbie, but I almost bought it, it's because of inattention. There are so many forks nowadays !
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:36:11 PM

This topic reminds me of my stupidity in the past. I try to buy BITCOIN, but there are many same name like Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Dark, Bitcoin Red. Very confusing.
And now, i know which are the real BITCOIN and the "look a like" BITCOIN using ERC20 Platform.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:43:46 PM

reddit.com/r/btc

We can stop them to buy any coin with their analyze and money, because from there they will have valuable experience. Actually, we also don't know which one is the right coin and that's why stop loss is needed. I'll ignore when someone choose coin not the same like I do but I always give them advice to replace their stop loss into their strategy. Chose coin is only perspective but stop loss is reality, do that to safe your asset from bigger loss.

VanKleiss

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:55:03 PM

If they are buying a wrong coin,  are you willing to buy all your Bitcoin  to BCASH? Even Roger Ver refuse to do it. Looks like you are not walking the talk. Convert all your bitcoin to BCASH and I will believe you.
Specialforce

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:59:05 PM

yes indeed this is pretty normal for those new ones or newbies they do not know what will be the best to buy and also they are not informed so i prefer to guide them or maybe help them by posting stuff and reading the pinned post

KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:33:12 PM

Best to stick with the main coins i.e. ethereum and bitcoin. These alternatives are created for a few individuals to get rich, bitcoin fuji is going to be released soon and they will also claim to be the best bitcoin. These forks like bitcoin cash, bitcoin diamond, and endless other varieties are a waste of time. Newbies should stick with the herd

ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:22:03 AM

reddit.com/r/btc

I think this is a very sensible recommendation and enough to give insight for beginners who perform trading activities on crypto exchanges. But there are some words that need to be fixed where you say about Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Core, because Bitcoin Core only works to verify transactions.
YYmeans

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:31:45 AM

Bitcoin Cash believer ?  A coin operated many times and fully controlled by Bitland, or the people named Jihan WU , why you take this FORK to newbie?

kunh0zdn

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:39:46 AM

Bitcoins are rising. They see huge profits on it so most people choose it. I think so
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: