Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:59:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: time to buy bitcoin  (Read 1478 times)
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:05:42 PM

Yes, this is the right time to buy bitcoin at the price of 19k to 11k and later the bitcoin will stabilize to 20k. Certainly bitcoin will continue to maintain the price until it is true at the highest bitcoin price point.
Yeah right you are. Bitcoin can grow any time with great value. For volatile and selling Bitcoin in large number, the price of it low. It has ability to hit any big price in any time. Invest, hold and wait for huge profit. In my personal opinion, it is the right time to buy Bitcoin if you want to earn profit.
FingerAnn

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:09:06 PM

I agree with you. I don't think bitcoin can go down any more.
I bought one bitcoin today.
I think this is a good buying opportunity.
RonJohannson

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:12:02 PM

There is still a lot of market manipulation going on, I think once more regular people’s money gets into the market there will be less  of these giant trades that swing the market. It will also be a lot less day trading and more buy and hold type of investing going on. It should smooth things out.
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:37:18 PM

you think this is the right time to buy and hold bitcoins? because from 19k its 11k today. Grin Grin

Hi there JimXcrab! Yes it is a good time to buy because the direction of price is going north for the next few weeks. For your information, the price even go deep from 9k couple weeks ago. What you could do is just simply to buy until the price is could be considered quite way below average. Some analyst says that before the first quarter ends the price could hit the all time high of 20k again.  Wink
Joyceshiroor
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:42:42 PM

Bitcoin investment should be done when the value is less and there are chances of increase in values. Once the value is increased you can sell your bitcoins or you can go for any purchases or buy anything.
alekseidanilov0803

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:58:05 AM

It is better to buy in my opinion. And if will she fall down over the years? It will be very offensive
hdasd

Activity: 216
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:55:37 AM

It is better to buy in my opinion. And if will she fall down over the years? It will be very offensive

I firmly believe that bitcoin has intrinsic value, its scarcity and non-replicability make me very optimistic. Of course, if you are a conservative investor, then my suggestion is a small-value trial purchase.
VeganNation

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:29:01 AM

The best time to buy bitcoin is when the price has dropped or typically in the beginning of the week when the price is lower.
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:37:54 AM

I see from my point of view that Bitquin will rise in price but has some time to concentrate and I think this is the price and time to buy now the price is relatively stable and not afraid of buying
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:10:07 PM

According to me if I have capital is still could buy bitcoin though a bit heavy because the value of bitcoin that had been very high, because when can be the perfect time to buy bitcoin and if had the money limited then by doing mining can also began got bitcoin
Rodon

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:13:01 PM

Yes, in my opinion it's totally the right time to buy or hold Bitcoins, because after this drop, BTC will have to recover in the next months.
ashahin7799

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:23:37 PM

Bitcoin prices rise like other things. So, buy Bitcoin at the right time. Bitcoin prices are lower than when they were earlier, bitcoin is bought because, everyone wants to buy more at low prices and sell at a higher price.Bitcoin is more likely to damage the crop if it is not done at the right time.
beezare

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:00:54 PM

you think this is the right time to buy and hold bitcoins? because from 19k its 11k today. Grin Grin

Of course this is a good time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin prices have gone down, you can buy bitcoin now and start investing before it's too late.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:16:21 PM

Hi,

No one can grant you that for sure this is the right time. Still, trends, figures and statistics tend to "prove" that indeed, this is the right time! Wink

But remember, there is nothing granted and actually bitcoin is not merely a trading tool, okay?

loragean03

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:18:57 PM

the recent dropped of bitcoin marked as the biggest dropped event in bitcoin history and after that drop no further changes happens. for me after the huge/deep drop of bitcoin recently, this is the best/perfect time to buy/bought/invest in bitcoin. because of these rarely event (deep dip). investors are had a chance to get rid into the boat before its arrives again into the market. more people are saying that bitcoin is soon to his death, but for me the correction process is taking too much time to take a rest then it will rock again with a bang.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 01:32:11 PM

According to preev.com, it is $9,230 at this point so it doesn't make any sense to buy in a single order in my opinion. I think that chaotic environment like the current one is the best time to get in but one should always buy in small lots at various price levels in order to take the benefit of price fluctuation. This is my personal opinion and hence I strongly recommend anyone doing his own research before making any investment.
Wedgrow

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:55:36 PM

It's true your statement, bitcoin prices are now down, and this is an opportunity to buy bitcoin. And the bitcoin will grow in 2018 over 20k to 25k.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:09:09 PM

It's true your statement, bitcoin prices are now down, and this is an opportunity to buy bitcoin. And the bitcoin will grow in 2018 over 20k to 25k.

For me buying a bitcoin is everyday is nice to buy a bitcoin because of it depends of your plan or your thinking if the bitcoin now is nice to buy.like now the bitcoin now is very low so this is good for purchasing a bitcoin and hold it in a longterm way.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:13:28 PM

The market doesn't sway my position ever, up high or down low I buy up every two weeks. I've learned to take my emotion out of it, I think of all my gains since the beginning and I am personally happy. I understand it might be harder on others who have a different situation but I am my own keeper.

Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:15:49 PM

For me buying a bitcoin is everyday is nice to buy a bitcoin because of it depends of your plan or your thinking if the bitcoin now is nice to buy.like now the bitcoin now is very low so this is good for purchasing a bitcoin and hold it in a longterm way.
Yes.We can buy bitcoin everyday depending on our funds available.But sometimes we need to wait some dips to stretch our budget and now is the best time to buy since the price had fallen down so low.It's the best opportunity to maximize our profit by purchasing bitcoin today and hold them.We can hold them as long as we wanted to then sell them when we see the price 5× or 10× from its original price.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: