Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:46:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Arsenal FC promoting cryptocurrency  (Read 477 times)
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:14:29 PM

A different level of success we all know Football club are the World's class sports industry especially in the Western part or Europe promoting Crypto is a huge success for us! Hope other Foot Ball club will follow their footstep.

1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 11:16:46 PM

I've also heard there are Spanish league clubs that work with an altcoin. I think this may continue to grow because Cryptocurrency is now beginning to adapt to human needs in more ways

xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:23:12 PM

This is great, more people will know about crypto, I think using football club is quite good strategy to launching an ICO, the coin will easily got popularity because they got a lot of fans, bit like the article said that it can be double edge, if the coin got a huge drop then people will get mad at the club that promoted the coin, so this can be a burden to the club

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:24:11 PM

Yes, this is great news! Specially for football fans, I used to support Arsenal (unfortunately now I don't) . I wonder how much they got paid for this promotional add? More people will get to know and get interested in cryptoworld and may be will join us with our hard work of cryptoearnings )

Davinus

Activity: 258
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:28:56 PM
Merited by Dimedroll (4)

Yes, this is great news! Specially for football fans, I used to support Arsenal (unfortunately now I don't) . I wonder how much they got paid for this promotional add? More people will get to know and get interested in cryptoworld and may be will join us with our hard work of cryptoearnings )

They are a shitty club right now, they are not even doing it good, and they are just promoting cryptos in order to be more "famous" haha, what a nice marketing campaign in there.. I can really smell that.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:34:13 PM

It is truly an innovative way for promoting an ICO , and will certainly be a very effective one since it'll reach people of all ages , countries and social classes that have football as a common passion . Sports isn't a virgin scene for cryptos since it already penetrated it through gambling and advertisement in multi occasions , yet this is the biggest one i ever encountered .
Such partnership will certainly be beneficial for both parties and the fans will certainly be curious about what their favorite club is promoting for .
Cashbet coin will be available at a 50 cents each and will be used in gambling apps , which is certainly the hobby and major pass time of numerous sports fans .
The cryptocurrencies community will certainly welcome new comers and be as helpful as possible to integrate these people that are having a 1st contact with cryptos through their sport passion , and the community will certainly know how to correct the false ideas these sport fans are getting from other sources claiming that "investing in cryptos is a not to do thing since you'll end up loosing all your money" .
cryptohorsee

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:36:38 PM

Cryptocurrency is definitely expanding ... Arsenal Football Club sign a deal which helps promote it!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-42809676?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_match_of_the_day&ns_source=facebook&ns_linkname=sport

Wow, time to get out from crypto! I don't like this kind of news. I remember when crypto was just for the elites, now everyones wants to jump on it. That is why I think it may be a good time to cash out.

Dimedroll

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:37:11 PM

They are a shitty club right now, they are not even doing it good, and they are just promoting cryptos in order to be more "famous" haha, what a nice marketing campaign in there.. I can really smell that.

I think that their ICO could be a huge success and purely because of this news, I've seen it well publicised across English news and it's a big step. Let's not forget that ultimately Arsenal FC are a business and they have not enjoyed the success they've had over the years without being able to make business decisions, they would not partner with this crypto if they foresaw that it was going to fail.
JesVarez

Activity: 295

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:38:53 PM

Good news! This could bring a lot of new people into crypto that such a high rated team is looking forward to take a step into cryptocurrency. I also read a while ago that Mark Cuban, owner of the Dallas Mavericks, will also be accepting Cryptocurrency as a method of paying in the stadium. Nice way to promote their team and invest.
Layonk

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:40:03 PM

Cryptocurrency is definitely expanding ... Arsenal Football Club sign a deal which helps promote it!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-42809676?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_match_of_the_day&ns_source=facebook&ns_linkname=sport

Wow, its amazing news in sport world which will connect to cryptocurrency.
Big team asa class as arsenal has very big supporters and all of them will notice the cryptocurrency.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:40:30 PM

Thats mean more people will know about cryptocurrency cause arsenal is big soccer team. And your source is trustable. But for cashbet ico it self, im not gonna join in it. to much gambling for me i feel enough about it and not gonna involve again.
Don't more people know about it already ? If not in 2017,2018 certainly it's a trending topic on the search engines.

Honestly that doesn't come as a surprise to me. We should get use to seeing that kind of stuff because they will keep on coming. Crypto currencies are getting much more attention lately. I am sure more companies , teams ,, will keep on promoting crypto because of the amount of money here. Crypto will be all over our daily lives soon.
'All our daily lives' - In what proportions ? To make our life better or much riskier towards the finances ? Also big names promoting cryptos should never be taken as a sign that they're doing something great.They just want to part of the revolution somehow to compete with then forces and make their share of money. Smiley
Chivassoda

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:43:40 PM

No big surprise with all the paid for celebrity endorsements already. ICO advertisement budgets are becoming bigger and bigger. We will probably soon see ICO ads on major TV channels.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:49:15 PM

Pretty cool news. Football has such a wide audience, let's hope more clubs or companies will hop aboard.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:56:20 PM

Pretty cool news. Football has such a wide audience, let's hope more clubs or companies will hop aboard.
It is not always a good news when a wide spread audience will be adapting to something which has shown a paradigm shift in the way finances work. Government too will hop on the bang wagon and implement the tax policies concerning crypto markets as soon as possible since they don't want to miss an opportunity to make money.
Arsenal Coin,ManU Coin sounds rad though!
Patchee

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:57:26 PM

This can only be good for Crypto! The more mainstream it is the better.
CryptoBeefy (OP)

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:13:29 AM

Thanks for all the comments, it seems like most welcome the idea of a major brand worldwide being involved in, and promoting crypto.

Interesting to see the below is so against it though? Can you let me know your rationale? I get early adopters sometimes like to keep things non mainstream but to cash out is surely a bad time at the moment, prices are down across the board and surely as crypto becomes mass adopted the prices will rise ... and thus would be a good time to cashout.

Wow, time to get out from crypto! I don't like this kind of news. I remember when crypto was just for the elites, now everyones wants to jump on it. That is why I think it may be a good time to cash out.
efey39

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:18:49 AM

arsenal soccer team is a very popular team in the world which is a very big supporter in the UK. The definition of this team's crypto currency is a huge improvement. Over time, the crypto currency is more universal. bravo arsenal
Neytiri

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:37:10 AM

indeed the crypto technology is gaining much traction i think we will go main stream very soon . i hope such news will bring back  optimism to the crypto community.

Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:54:50 AM

this is good news for me as arenal fc fans and crypto currency lovers, but in the arsenal official twitter account i didn't find news about this
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:06:10 PM

That would be good news for crypto currency. Arsenal are very popular around the world and by doing so, I think more and more people or parties will follow or at least aware about this great technology.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: