Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 07:13:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Arsenal FC promoting cryptocurrency  (Read 467 times)
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 12:06:32 PM

this is a smart move, promote cryptocurrency through football. some brand ambassador also many successful when working together and promoted to the football team. one of the biggest clubs in the world, arsenal has promoted cryptocurrency, then teams like manchester united, barcelona, real madrid, can also promote cryptocurrency and crypto is really going to be popular all over the world.
efeyigit399

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:09:00 PM

Arsenal football team has signed another policy to recognize the crypto currency. this group will join the other teams soon. crypto-currencies are rapidly moving towards universalism
stanstan

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 12:12:44 PM

How can we participate in the ICO?
anizpk

Activity: 191
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:14:16 PM

There are many ICOs in sports field recently. Crypto field is definitely growing.

|  Shopin  |  Shopping Made Personal
››››  https://tokensale.shopin.com/  ‹‹‹‹
roblccx

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 12:16:32 PM

UK Football clubs and other EU clubs also promoted Binary Options heavily which didn't work out well

They also heavily promote Gambling and Retail FX

I don't think they vet sponsors and advertisers well at all

Now it's good to see crypto going mainstream but I hope they do their due diligence and make sure they're only getting legit companies and projects

If not it will hurt the industry as a whole

LCCX - London Crypto Currency Exchange

London Exchange Token (LXT) - Private Pre-sale Live, PM for details
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:23:21 PM

Well, what a cool team like Arsenal advertises, it only says that those who ordered advertising have a lot of money. This is not an indication of the investment level of the project, but marketing is good.
Bolt Brownie

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:45:25 PM

I think these are good news, because it shows that more reliable companies are turning to ICOs as a way to raise funds. This could help bring some more trust to the markets. As for the coin offering itself, I think it's definitely restricted to high investors only, since the minimum buy in seems to be $25k, and that is a lot. I also don't like the discount structure that most of these ICOs use, since it gives an unfair advantage for those that join first, and with the $25k minimum, it only helps those big investors. I still think these are good news overall, and this ICO should be big.
gazilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:51:41 PM

Even though I do not endorse betting and betting coins in general. It is just a matter of time when all walks of life start using Crypto. Personally I think that within 10 years or so, Crypto will be so common that we will forget to have had the Crypto dilemma.   
francojon

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:53:36 PM

Cryptocurrency is definitely expanding ... Arsenal Football Club sign a deal which helps promote it!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-42809676?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_match_of_the_day&ns_source=facebook&ns_linkname=sport

I am on the idea of all sports clubs having eventually some short of criptocurrencies. There are already some projects out there that allow you to invest in individual players with the promise of a return in their future earnings.
BitNaija

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:07:33 PM

Cryptocurrency is definitely expanding ... Arsenal Football Club sign a deal which helps promote it!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-42809676?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_match_of_the_day&ns_source=facebook&ns_linkname=sport
Cryptocurrency is the new order. Never mind the noise of ban and regulations. It has come to stay. Arsenal is not the first. You heard of Kodak even preparing to launch it's own coin. You heard of Facebook exploring blockchain. This is just the beginning.

m0rrov

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:24:48 PM

and why not) I heard that Now the minimum order is 25,000 coins. and from the first of February can already buy by one.

BelugaPay ◄◄ First Complete Mobile POS System [ICO 1st Dec 17]
▬▬▬▬▬▬  Visa & Mastercard certified  ▬▬▬▬▬▬ (http://belugapay.com)
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:31:04 PM

It is not strange to see more organization or company join in this word since it is growing very fast, not only the marketcap. So, we should feel lucky that we are early birds that can get much profit than late birds.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:36:41 PM

the cryptocurrency will reach all, sports, health, finance, beauty, fashion, traveling, technology, and services

Arsenal is first, who the next FC???

Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 03:09:47 PM

What will be the main purpose of their token? How do they think to use it? Sport gambling or what? Why do I need to buy token? Just if I am a big fan of Arsenal FC?

cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:31:47 PM

Thats great! that means cryptocurrency is still growing and move on to the  entire  global,to promotes its own legacy.FC arsenal football club is most respectfull and influential all over entire world especially  in the europe countries,that  they promote the goodness of cryptocurrency to all the humankind and to the economic growth,so by the help of arsenal FC group  to the digital currency i thinks cryptocurrency will still to move towards  to its goal.

Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:24:29 PM

Who doesn`t know with 'Arsenal Football Club', he is the biggest professional football club, successful, and has fans in every country. Their idea of promoting and socializing cryptocurrency is quite brilliant, because it has never existed before, I hope with the existence of the promotion will encourage the growth of the price of cryptocurrency in the future.

Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:33:32 PM

What will be the main purpose of their token? How do they think to use it? Sport gambling or what? Why do I need to buy token? Just if I am a big fan of Arsenal FC?

Like all other tokens - speculating on the market. Don't tell me you're using the tokens for anything except buy/sell.  Wink
And the Arsenal will get a lot of money that way.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:30:58 PM

this is such a great news. it means more and more are considering crypto currencies which is why a lot of big personalities and sports teams that have a lot of supporters all over the world like arsenal football club are agreeing to advertise cyrpto currencies. this sure is a great step forward for the cyrpto world as a whole since after this, more and more will venture into the crypto scene since a lot of trusted and famous individuals are promoting different kinds of crypto currencies.

now for the coin, since it is a gambling project, i can probably say that it is gonna be successful. because most of the time, gambling projects like this really gain a lot of supporters. specially with this one that has the arsenal football club to promote them. i really see a bright future for this coin. i think im gonna invest.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
stretcharmstrong

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:37:11 PM

Potentially huge advertising of Crypto however being so closely linked to what the general public perceive as gambling is probably not a good thing.
Setanta68

Activity: 93
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:38:58 PM

This could well open the floodgates if it's successful. We could be flooded with such teams as Barcelona,Man Utd, NY Yankees,Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics etc etc if it's successful. It might however be of interest to the likes of Man Utd and Co whos support reaches far across the globe.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: