Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:49:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What have you learned in cryptocurrency trading.  (Read 349 times)
omonuyak (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:58:35 PM

There is a saying among the forex traders that "the trend is your friend" and if you really want to make it in forex you have to learn how to follow the trend. Many of us tried to used trendline, moving average cross to identify the position of the price and used them also to identify trend and some time it assist us to place a good trade. However, I have learned in cryptocurrency to focus on events and news about bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general and this has been actually helpful. My question is what have you learned in bitcoin and Altcoins trading that you did not know exist in illiquid market?
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:05:05 AM

I did long term trading so to decide to buy any coin i use fundamental analysis. And to more understanding the fundamental of the project i learn it in their white paper and also looking for other review in some youtube channel related crypto and some forum. For tecnical analysis in crypto i see little bit different with forex trading because the volume also different and cryptocurrency market more fluktuasion.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
think3214

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:13:09 AM

There is a saying among the forex traders that "the trend is your friend" and if you really want to make it in forex you have to learn how to follow the trend. Many of us tried to used trendline, moving average cross to identify the position of the price and used them also to identify trend and some time it assist us to place a good trade. However, I have learned in cryptocurrency to focus on events and news about bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general and this has been actually helpful. My question is what have you learned in bitcoin and Altcoins trading that you did not know exist in illiquid market?
Your question is too good, when entering the bitcoin market in particular and cryptocurrency in general; I learned a lot of things for myself, first I had to be patient in business, always wise to analyze the market; Stumbling many times in investment has made me stronger in both mind and spirit. Finally, two important things that I learned are the patience and knowledge of the bitcoin market analysis.
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:05:22 AM

I have learned that you have to be a little ballsy and go with your instinct and intuition. I made a few really good trades this past week because I went with my gut and within a few hours of the two trades I am talking about, both had massive gains and I made quite a bit of money.

I guess what I am trying to say is that charts help, but this is crypto and it is massively volatile.

Go with your instinct and also do your research.
Somail12

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:09:06 AM

I learned that crypto currency trading is not just easy as what other said. The most traditional method for trading is buying at low and selling at high value is kinda hard to know. Most of the time need a patience and luck in every trade

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 06:35:14 AM

Due to the fact that the crypto markets are not as liquid as other traditional financial markets, there is a bigger element of manipulation going on by the whales and other big fish trading cryptos. I often times see one coin being controlled in price by just one or two big whales and they do as they like to make the price benefit them and take many smaller fish down by their tactics. I have also seen more FUD AND FOMO buys and sells arriving in the crypto trading space, even worse and bigger than in traditional markets.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:12:54 AM

Due to the fact that the crypto markets are not as liquid as other traditional financial markets, there is a bigger element of manipulation going on by the whales and other big fish trading cryptos. I often times see one coin being controlled in price by just one or two big whales and they do as they like to make the price benefit them and take many smaller fish down by their tactics. I have also seen more FUD AND FOMO buys and sells arriving in the crypto trading space, even worse and bigger than in traditional markets.
Even after so much time spent I can't say that I learned to trade. Its not something that you can learn just like that, to many unknowns in trading, we deal with many informations and analyzing them in seconds and making decision is not exact since. Sounds like I learned that with trading anything can happen.
Crypto is crypto, there are many people here without any knowledge and ota easy to manipulate with them, that is why markets are so vulnerable to manipulations of any kind. Be ready for impossible is my advice for people who enter in crypto trading.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:20:43 AM

I did long term trading so to decide to buy any coin i use fundamental analysis. And to more understanding the fundamental of the project i learn it in their white paper and also looking for other review in some youtube channel related crypto and some forum. For tecnical analysis in crypto i see little bit different with forex trading because the volume also different and cryptocurrency market more fluktuasion.
Long term trading is a good way of making money, instead of doing short trading. Due to it is more safer than short, but you could have a lot of profit in doing short term though it can't be deny that is it too risky, it is just need to monitor it from time to time for you to avail the chance to earn big in it.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:23:42 AM

I am in crypto market since 2014 and even still feel i am just like a newbie with trading, experiencing with cryptocurrency trading i learned a lot, yet to understand much more to become a good trader. I have faced ups amd downs during the period while some moments were severe to decide how to manage the situation, i hope this forum helps me to understand whole strategy of trade
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:52:48 AM

Because the price is much easier to move in crypto, i learned to set really low buy orders, and really high sell orders. There are many times when there are sudden pumps and sudden dumps, and if you set the orders on them well, they can be very profitable.

Also, I agree with paying attention to altcoin events. They tend to prove the price quite a bit, followed by a dump after the event / a few days before the event.

Basically, crypto prices move much faster than any markets, so trade accordingly for profits

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
TWagner92

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:54:55 AM

I'd say Forex and Stock Exchange is completely different from cryptocurrency trading. In stocks the movements can be predictable unlike in cryptocurrency where nothing is certain.
Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 09:09:25 AM

I been almost 3 months in this crypto world and have a lot to learn more. So now I have some techniques to gain profit. Being a trader the one thing to be bear in mind was buy a coin at a dip and sell it at a pump. You need also to control your emotion and put the knowledge as the leader
When a coin and you analize this has a bright future, dont be greedy for money think the profit you can earn if you hold it a more little time. And when a coin is not to great for you sell it when the time it pumps.-hope it help you

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:46:07 AM

I learn to accept the result and try to fix the strategy to get more profit. Look's not interesting what I learn but for me that's the value of trading. When we can accept the result, it will be easy to keep disciplines with our strategy. Meaning we will never panic to buy/ sell/ hold even the price go on the wrong place. Fix strategy is never make the same mistakes. From there, you'll understand always loss, mostly because make the same mistakes. Just like that and thank you very much.

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:02:32 AM

Many of us tried to used trendline, moving average cross to identify the position of the price and used them also to identify trend and some time it assist us to place a good trade. However, I have learned in cryptocurrency to focus on events and news about bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general and this has been actually helpful.

exactly!
in time I have learned that all of these things are good, and you gain a lot of good information by looking at trend lines, etc and even doing some technical analysis. but at the same time it is not the most reliable thing to have when it comes to trading, specially trading altcoins.

the "news" is the biggest thing that can change the course of a cryptocurrency. not to mention how many pump and dumps take place in the altcoin market which is practically impossible to find and predict.

on one hand we have a lot of tools such as TA which are not 100% reliable. on the other hand we have a market that is manipulated which makes everything that much harder. and that is the most important thing I have learned.

Only Bitcoin
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:58:41 AM

Focusing on events ir more appliable to hodling then to day trading. I don't see much sence in the other types of trading in crypto rather than those two. In day trading you can easily apply all indicator to the chart and it will work fine unless nothing serious happened. The day trading is not that different from fores. It seems like speculations are the same everywhere.You can pick more volatile pair and set a higher leverage in forex to get the same amount of profit as in crypto day trading. Another thing is hodling, whis is what crypto famous for.
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:53:56 AM

I have been trading not so long ago, but I have already mastered several basic rules. Patience is the main thing. As long as you are patient, you are successfull. You can trust only yourself. If you want to do well, do it yourself. Do not hurry. Everything comes in time to the one who can wait.
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 11:57:01 AM

Being patient and waiting for the right buy-in price and for the right cash-out price is one of the major lessons that I've learned. I was never a very patient person and lost a lot of money because I jumped in too early into an investment, or couldn't wait any longer and sold it at a loss.

dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:17:11 PM

Being patient and waiting for the right buy-in price and for the right cash-out price is one of the major lessons that I've learned. I was never a very patient person and lost a lot of money because I jumped in too early into an investment, or couldn't wait any longer and sold it at a loss.

The feeling is mutual to you dude in trading industry you need a lot of patient why? Because the market is full of big whales the price can be change any time you need also to be calm in any problem that you encounter in trading and last do research always trust your self dont join in any pump and dump group because you never win by joining that group.

dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:04:42 PM

Your emotions are your biggest enemy in trading, be it cryptocurrency or traditional stocks. Usually, fear and anxiety kicks in whenever your position feels to be unsafe especially in unexpected crashes just like what happened in Dec 22, 2017. If you let your emotions get the better of you, most of the time it will result into actions and decisions that are made hastily and not thought out carefully. Also, gauging out the general sentiment of the market before taking a position is also vital in performing successful trades as you know what to expect in trading against other traders.

alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:50:25 PM

Never trust anyone who is involved in trading because most of the media channels will entice you to buy this coin and buy that coin and this can cause you to lose a lot of good profits. I've been involved in this and lost a lot of money but that's my most valuable lesson

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████