Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:01:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What have you learned in cryptocurrency trading.  (Read 349 times)
emirkalyoncu

Activity: 258
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:00:23 PM

I have learnt that patience is a huge criteria in trading.Being patient is the mos important if you have done your research.As Buffet says ''The Stock Market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient….''.You can see the importance of patience

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:32:45 PM

My advice is to keep an eye on the Google trend graph for "bitcoin", "Ethereum", "Litecoin" etc.

Google trends tracks how many people are searching for those keywords, and when the graph spikes, there is usually a surge in price as well as these noobs invest. When google trends turns down, trading volume and price usually drop as well.

Google trends also shows which countries are doing the searching. Not all countries have cryptocurrency exchanges, so surges in the USA, Europe, Korea have more effect than surges in south america or africa.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 08:43:55 PM

I have learnt that patience is a huge criteria in trading.Being patient is the mos important if you have done your research.As Buffet says ''The Stock Market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient….''.You can see the importance of patience
The fact is that apart from patience, nothing more has to be done. If you look at the current state of things, you can be sure that the price of Bitcoin is very much delayed at $ 11,000. Many users invest in Bitcoin for $ 15,000, exactly when Bitcoin showed its maximum value when it grows from $ 20,000. If this continues, then there will be no patience.
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:22:44 PM

I have learned in cryptocurrency to focus on events and news about bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general and this has been actually helpful. My question is what have you learned in bitcoin and Altcoins trading that you did not know exist in illiquid market?
Events and news is one thing,if you looking for the long term market,never take any nasty decisions and sell off your coins because then you wont be able to get back to the coins you sold unless you are following the market round the clock which is impossible or make a entry point hoping you could get in before the recovery.
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:24:22 PM

If you have a big bag of a small coin good luck trying to exit all your coins because if you did at once you would smash the book right down. Sucks to be holding onto a lot of valuable coins you can't get rid of, truly awful feeling Undecided.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:35:02 PM

Just nailed the point as patience is the most important aspect of trading and trader should never panic which we all tend to do when we are new to trading and the as trader one has to be more optimistic as there are ways to make the most when the value of a particular crypto currency drops as i have seen traders going through tough time but it's their patience and hardwork which makes them rich and successful.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Darknight31

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:26:46 PM

Being patient and waiting for the right buy-in price and for the right cash-out price is one of the major lessons that I've learned. I was never a very patient person and lost a lot of money because I jumped in too early into an investment, or couldn't wait any longer and sold it at a loss.

The feeling is mutual to you dude in trading industry you need a lot of patient why? Because the market is full of big whales the price can be change any time you need also to be calm in any problem that you encounter in trading and last do research always trust your self dont join in any pump and dump group because you never win by joining that group.

Patience is a virtue, that is what you have to keep in your mind. And always trust no one but yourself. Trading needs a lot of knowledge and you have to always be informative when it comes to the pricing so you won't be losing any amount. Don't ever be listen to others about when to trade, you have to know it in yourself.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:43:50 PM

I have learned in cryptocurrency to focus on events and news about bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general and this has been actually helpful. My question is what have you learned in bitcoin and Altcoins trading that you did not know exist in illiquid market?
Events and news is one thing,if you looking for the long term market,never take any nasty decisions and sell off your coins because then you wont be able to get back to the coins you sold unless you are following the market round the clock which is impossible or make a entry point hoping you could get in before the recovery.

Yes as we need to be up to the date with all the global news and events about crypto coin if we need to be a good trader and also we need to have our own market research and then take facts and figures based on that research to see where we stand in understanding the crypto market and panic selling is the worst and last things a trader can do (even new traders do sell off the coins at lesser price when there is a dip).

Am I spamming? Report me!
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:21:11 PM

Trading is not that easy so its great things if you learn how to have patience. I learned that trading with cryptocurrency really need patience becuase its very volatile but no matter what happen your target price will be hit on the right time, learn control emotion, study more about trading so you will be confident for every trading decision you will be made.
AtlantaFive

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:44:38 PM

Trading is not that easy so its great things if you learn how to have patience. I learned that trading with cryptocurrency really need patience becuase its very volatile but no matter what happen your target price will be hit on the right time, learn control emotion, study more about trading so you will be confident for every trading decision you will be made.

This is the most important thing to learn in trading. You must have a very big patience because if you or me is a short tempered trader. I bet you, we will lose constantly but if somehow we managed ourself. We will avoid this. Another thing i learn from trading is to never stop learning because if we don't learn from it. We can't be successfull and i always accept the fact that if i lose some of my investment. I won't mind it and just find another trading opportunity because it will only distract you.

francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:02:59 AM

I did long term trading so to decide to buy any coin i use fundamental analysis. And to more understanding the fundamental of the project i learn it in their white paper and also looking for other review in some youtube channel related crypto and some forum. For tecnical analysis in crypto i see little bit different with forex trading because the volume also different and cryptocurrency market more fluktuasion.
Long term trading is a good way of making money, instead of doing short trading. Due to it is more safer than short, but you could have a lot of profit in doing short term though it can't be deny that is it too risky, it is just need to monitor it from time to time for you to avail the chance to earn big in it.

I earned a lot making scalping or day trading but what you said it is very risky. Yes it is risky you must enter and exit at the right time or else you will lose your money. Sometimes I make day trading that turns to be a long term because of wrong timing on buying coins, instead of going up it goes down more. But sometimes day trading would make you profit easily.  Grin

inskraer

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:02:20 AM

Think always with your head and do not buy something according to other people's opinion. Perform technical analysis yourself
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:30:22 AM

there is the big lesson:  forget how much money i earned and how much money i lost. keep a cool head and dont let them affect the next trading decisions.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀