Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 03:04:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best exchange site for Altcoins?  (Read 368 times)
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:22:22 AM

Please suggest exchanges/trading sites which are user friendly.
There are many exchange platforms out there and some of them are doing very great though a lot limitations. One of the best cryptocoins exchanger platform that has worked very well for me and I have never have any issues is c-cex.io and I will advice you to have account with them in other to trade with professional. I do also used etherdelta and hitbtc and it has been working great for me.
pawanjain

Activity: 2730
Merit: 721

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:28:45 AM

Here would be the two exchanges I would recommend.
Hitbtc: Has around 250 coins and super low trading fees.
Binance: New exchange that now is the most popular and aims to be user friendly.

Kucoin and Cryptopia would also be good exchanges if you want to buy some of the smaller coins.
I won't recommend you to register in Hitbtc or binance since Hitbtc has been lately facing a lot of issues and which is why many have opted to quit it. At this stage it is risky to join it since the site may collapse any time. Binance is really a good exchange but it lacks many number of altcoins. Although it supports a good number of altcoins which can be traded and if your requirement has all the coins needed on binance then you might use it. But why am I not saying you to use it is because that it haa only a few altcoins whereas sites like Bittrex has a huge number of altcoins for training. It is a better option to  use bittrex when it comes for Altcoins.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:32:09 AM

At present, cryptocurrency traders number one choice is binance, it has been getting a lot of positive user feedback lately. Bittrex is also good but it is not accepting new users now.

Bitbitmaker

Activity: 204

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:41:20 AM

I like binance just because it accepts customers around the world without the need of being verified, also limitations are high and you can withdraw up to 2 BTC on a daily basis.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:44:28 AM

I recommend binance and bittrex. That's the exchange I'm using right now. although only using binance but I feel comfortable. Personally I chose Bittrex as the primary choice, we all know that Bittrex is one of the best security exchanges, one of which is that the coin on the bittrex list is a reputable coin. This proves that bittrex has a good standard, which is why I chose bittrex as the best option.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:50:40 AM

The current trading site I use often is hitbtc, a look that is easy to understand anymore I love trading there. If you see a lot of users are binance I often see many people recommend the site, I hope my words can help you to join together.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:05:00 PM

Based on the exchange sites I am currently using, these are basically user and newbie friendly in my opinion. Among my lists are: Bittrex, Poloniex, HitBTC, Mercatox and Binance. You can just choose among those and pick one whichever you feel safe and comfortable with. And make sure to enable your 2fa for security purposes too.
Bolt Brownie

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:11:46 PM

I must say I like bittrex, but I probably going to "switch" to binnance now. Their fees are lower compared to bittrex (0.1% on binnance and 0.25% on bittrex). If you use their coin to pay for the fees, you will get a 50% discount, so this makes it even cheaper. They also seem to have more altcoins listed that I'm interested in, like ICX, and they are going to list raiblocks as well. Their liquidity looks bigger, but I'm not sure, and both are fine for me, since I'm not a high volume trader. Their interface is much better, and you an choose from a basic to an advance interface, and both of them are better than bittrex interface.

Again, I like both, and I have an account on both of them, but if you just want one, I would go for binnance.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:56:18 PM

For trading altcoynami most suitable for such exchanges: Bitrex, Binance. On these exchanges the largest choice of altcoyins for trading. And also good volumes of trading. These are the two main important parameters for trading. A new stock exchange has also appeared: Cucoin. Also a good choice of altcoyins and trading volumes.
SrEasts

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

Aida Service

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:34:36 PM

I first started with bittrex asmy first exchange ever when i joined the crypto world! Recently i also have some of my money on Binance. I love bittrex due to how user friendly it is, the only downside i can point out is that sometimes it is a bit slow ( not sure if it is about the number of users or getting ddos'd). About binance the downside of it are the way they take the fees... They basically make you buy their coin to pay the fees with or else you will have fractions of the coins u buy stuck there without being able to trade them back to bitcoin which is VERY annoying and stupid

h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:38:43 PM

There are a lot of exchanges which allow you to exchange different coins but i think binance.com is the best supportive exchange.
They allow you to trade upto 2 bitcoin per 24 hours even being unverified, you would need to verify account only if your daily trade is greater than 2 BTC.
Their trade fee is also too low in compared yo other exchanges
Neglected Person

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:29:34 PM

There is a lot of good exchange for trading. But before trading on good exchange you need to be a skilled trader. I like the most that exchange is bittrex, binance , etherdelta and cryptopia.
seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:38:32 PM

There is a lot of good exchange for trading. But before trading on good exchange you need to be a skilled trader. I like the most that exchange is bittrex, binance , etherdelta and cryptopia.
bittrex, binance and cryptopia today can be a good market for altcoin trading. because the market supports a lot of altcoin volume and has a good price. so it's the best choice for today's popular market.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:11:58 PM

The exchange that I use.
Binance. More than 100 coins
Bitfinex. Less than 40 coins.
Kraken. Less than 20 coins.
Poloniex. Less than 70 coins.
Livecoin. About 200 coins
HitBTC. More than 240 coins
Yobit. More than 1000 coins
Etherdelta for new tokens.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:56:49 PM

The exchange that I use.

These are perfect for trading as well as exchange but i have few of my favorite exchanges which is very user friendly when it comes to exchanging alkts as well as bitcoin and the best part is you do not require any registration.

shapeshift.io
changelly (sometimes requires email reg)
coinswitch (This can be used to get the best exchange rate)

Am I spamming? Report me!
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:35:10 PM

Choosing a trading site could be quite tasking as no trading site is complete, an alt listed on this site might not be available on the others and this makes you to switch sites in many conditions.
The best trading sites I have used are;
- Bittrex: Very big and houses alot of Altcoins.
- coinexchange: Good for starters and comes handy for easy transactions.
- poloniex: Huge volume.
Others are binance, etherdelta and hitbtc
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:48:23 PM

You can try these exchanges site,  poloniex, bittrex,  binance for sure you will easy to learn how to use these because the features is very easy and it's not hard to undestand unlike to other exchanges site.  Your altcoins isa safe also there I did not experience ny interruption and problem with that exchnges site.  For sure most of the trader their exchanges site is these.  But it depends to you what exchanges site do you trade better if you make a resesrch so you cn get a lot of information what is better.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:23:23 PM

The exchange that I use.

These are perfect for trading as well as exchange but i have few of my favorite exchanges which is very user friendly when it comes to exchanging alkts as well as bitcoin and the best part is you do not require any registration.

shapeshift.io
changelly (sometimes requires email reg)
coinswitch (This can be used to get the best exchange rate)
I like binance and yobit because this exchange have a good amount of exchange together with a good list of coins to sell. I this both exchange give high amount of income in the future but you just need to manage well all coin in this sites. I'm not so sure if you can get the technique but it's better to hold the coins than to sell it immediately. Long term investment was surely give you good profit in the future.
Asoss.io

Activity: 87
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:26:20 PM

I suggest  Binance as it doesn't need any verification. I have been using binance since 4 months and there's any problems yet
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:38:14 PM

I suggest  Binance as it doesn't need any verification. I have been using binance since 4 months and there's any problems yet
Yes binance and kucoin are most use and recommended these days to use the exchange for altcoin. No verificafion but put 2fa so can use in withdrawals. I agree, so far binance has one of the biggest exchange because Im also trading in this exchange. Deposits and withdrawal are good and safe.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: