Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:22:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I missed the boat :(  (Read 607 times)
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:47:32 PM

I missed to buy bitcoin when it dipped to $9K. Then I missed it again at $10k thinking it might go down to $9k again. And now, I am waiting for $10k but it seems that it will not go below $11k again. I must be the biggest idiot in crypto world Sad
Just be patient you can catch it anyway. Today another dip had occur as this might be a chance to those willing to add on there investments. If you wait to buy at the lowest price then you had a big chance you will miss that dip. It's difficult to predict the bitcoin market. Buy and sell at your comfort zone.
You did not missed the boat it is still fine to invest now, if we do have plan to hold it for a long time, as they were saying don't wish for bitcoin to go down, whatever the price is we should be able to support it no matter what, do not be so greedy about the profit that you must have earned but had gone, still a lot of opportunities out there.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:21:41 PM

I missed to buy bitcoin when it dipped to $9K. Then I missed it again at $10k thinking it might go down to $9k again. And now, I am waiting for $10k but it seems that it will not go below $11k again. I must be the biggest idiot in crypto world Sad

Lol. No need to feel to bad about it my friend,  you are not alone. Amd besides, that is just a small difference compared to what the price will be at the emd of this year. I suggest you buy now as soon as possible while the price is still low. You probably will be making tons of profit if you just hold itand ignore all the fud being spread about it all throughout the internet, in social medias and news channels. I sure hope you do jot have a weak heart and that you are really dedicated into holding bitcoins for long periods of time. Because if you sell them early, then you will probably suffer losses or gain minimal profits.  But hey, that's your choice, too much greed ain't good also. Smiley
Right now the price is at 10500 so this is a very good entry point, it is not going to get that much better, people need to stop trying to get the best absolute price and get in, I do not think these prices are going to last that long, maybe a few months at best, so it is an opportunity to buy bitcoin for cheap before bitcoin begins to pump again, so get some ash and buy we may never have the opportunity to buy at this price again.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:31:48 PM

Well, I bet you don't miss this one. Don't be upset in missing that boat. Because there is a new one incoming. Buy bitcoins now and thank me later. I can see a good uptrend of bitcoin this week. Don't miss that chance or you'll regret again that you "missed" the boat. Goodluck and hodl.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:06:53 AM

You might feel much better if you learn that millions of so-called idiots besides you exist. I am going to buy BTC even now as it will be up soon.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:31:35 AM

You didn't not miss the boat till now. It is on around 9k-10k. You can start investing now. In this dip, price is low. So hurry up and invest on Bitcoin as much possible for you. Don't miss the opportunity to earn huge profit.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:01:11 AM

You can see that we have witnessed another dip to $9k yesterday and another opportunities was provided. Currently you can still buy as bitcoin is a bit above $10,000.
We should not just look any price movement as opportunity because that is the major reason why people lose there investment. If bitcoin keep going up there is always nobody buy and vice Vasa but the up and down provide opportunities for those that what to buy cheap and sell high.
dinofelis

Activity: 770
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:03:18 AM

I missed to buy bitcoin when it dipped to $9K.

You may join the submarine, though  Grin
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:10:30 AM

You can see that we have witnessed another dip to $9k yesterday and another opportunities was provided. Currently you can still buy as bitcoin is a bit above $10,000.
We should not just look any price movement as opportunity because that is the major reason why people lose there investment. If bitcoin keep going up there is always nobody buy and vice Vasa but the up and down provide opportunities for those that what to buy cheap and sell high.
It is a humiliating fact that no one will be able to buy at extremely lower price levels similarly no one can catch upper prices to sell. We all need to sail in the wave so that we will not miss any opportunity. I believe whatever prices we are getting below $11,000 are very good prices to enter in.

Right now Bitcoins prices are trading below $10,200 and this must be a very good buying level because many people are speculating bitcoin will be having new all time high prices in coming months. It means we can double our capital by buying right now and holding for very few months. So, we never need to worry about missing out any opportunity as bitcoin markets are always keep giving enough opportunities to buy more bitcoins.
CryptoBaxing

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 10:11:25 AM

Yes you definitely are!
btw it bellow 11k now.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:30:42 PM

You might feel much better if you learn that millions of so-called idiots besides you exist. I am going to buy BTC even now as it will be up soon.
If there is a time to buy bitcoin is right now, the price was at 8k for sometime so that was the perfect opportunity even now is at 9k which is still a very good price to buy some bitcoin, the price may go even lower but there is no point in trying to get the best possible price when the current prices are very affordable and we are so far away from the all time high.
imapessimist

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:58:17 PM

I would let a few boats go by before you get on.  Anything can happen in the next few days.  So watch price carefully.  And if you want then invest when price goes down again.  But not your life savings. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: