Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:00:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hodl bitcoin or split it in many altcoins ???  (Read 728 times)
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:40:00 AM

Investing altcoin if properly will give you higher profits than Bitcoin! But investing in bitcoin will be safer than altcoin!
Digital money investments should be carefully considered, do not invest in all assets!

it  all depends . it depends on the quantity and on the quality . investing all his assets to a good quality coin such as bitcoin or etherium is also beneficial rather than splitting it up onto some other unkown alts and tokens that can potentially kill his capital overtime .

my advice better hold first. Bitcoin prices will be much higher than on other altcoins. If you want to divide it into some altcoin better choose eth and altcoin you think the price will be high. I hope you can earn a lot of profit.

If you want to divide it into some altcoin better choose eth and altcoin you think the price will be high
eth and altcoin are both the same because eth is already part of an altcoin . though i agree that eth is the best  alternative investment aside from bitcoins if ever he decides to divide his funds.
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:50:56 AM

Of course, you decide, but it would be more profitable to share bitcoin and buy some altcoins.
Underw00d

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:55:02 AM

It depends on how easy you can lose money. If you know good coins that will probably show growth in the future, then there's nothing to think about. Some coins may show greater growth than bitcoin. And the distribution of finances is reliable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: