Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:28:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New to crypto  (Read 543 times)
kinilawnabakulaw

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:35:18 PM

Be patient and wiling tonlearn. Read a lot about cryptocurrencies and connect with people who are familiar with trading so they can also give you tips and advices on how to earn.

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:38:02 PM

for new to join in this forum you should read and understand all rules in this forum. and make post quality and off topic, respect to other members, do not arbitrarily click the site provided in your inbox. and most importantly do not become spammers
barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:40:43 PM

First of all welcome to the world of crypto.I don't want to be redundant in the advice by the other members here. This is my advice to you be polite always, don't be greedy when you are getting profit,don't hesitate to ask questions mostly the pioneer people here,continue learning about the btc,don't be addict in crypto I'm sure you will be one of them also in future just manage your time.And lastly don't forget me neither (just joking).

AleksandraM

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:47:51 PM

It's worth starting with a study of materials, a topic for beginners on bitcointalk.org, searching for subscribers on accounts
ramgonzales

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:48:18 PM

Welcome to the forums. The most important advice I can give you is "never stop learning". As more and more people get into Crypto Currency, more and more ideas and tactics show up as well. Diversity allows Crypto Currency to flourish in more ways than we can imagine. Since you got internet access, you got a plethora of resources at your disposal. Always think that there's room for improvement and don't be afraid to ask as there will always be people willing to help you learn and possibly learn from you, too!  Grin

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
mycoinlife

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:09:36 PM

Hey I'm new here and fairly new to crypto. I have been following the forum for a while but now I've decided to register.

I'm slowly building my knowledge everyday, though much to get my head around.

Any tips or advice greatly appreciated.

Cheers

research and browse the web to get knowledge about cryptos and asks questions to senior members or ho have been in this game for sometime..
efeyigit399

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:41:34 PM

In the globalizing world, crypto-currencies quickly entered our lives. and strengthened every day. The recent decline has scared people a little. but it has increased so that people are interested. more money entries started to happen
K0korap

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 09:47:45 PM

Hey I'm new here and fairly new to crypto. I have been following the forum for a while but now I've decided to register.

Cheers

Keep yourself posted and participate if you can. What's important isknow some credible websites which you could use for reference to understand the different alt coins that we have, investments, blockchains, and etc. information here changes very fast specially the values of tokens to keep reading and keep an up to date information.

Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:49:37 PM

Cheers

It is good to hear that there are still newbies like you that wants to build knowledge first before engaging into posting a lot for bounties and causing chaos here in the forum.

The only advice i can give you is to continue lreading and learning. Never ever think that you have known a lot already. Always think that you still know very little and have to learn even more. And if you already think of investing, make sure that you have already invested a huge amount of time in learning as much as you can. Doing this, you will have great knowledge amd experience which you can obviously benefit from in the future.

Good day man. Good luck and welcome Smiley
boonsterx

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:50:32 PM

Welcome to the world of crypto. A few tips to help u to navigate this complex world of crypto.

If you are brand new and do not know what to buy, just grab some BTC or ETH when there is bad news in the market. I know this is hard to do but just buy a little amount and hold it. The experience of buying BTC or ETH will give you the practice that you will need to understand how to buy and trade and also how to transfer coins and the mechanics of opening a wallet. Transfer that BTC or ETH to your own wallet.

Then with this new found experience, you will start to understand other altcoins and you can start reading articles on coindesk and cointelegraph. These 2 news sites will provide some fundamental information to start.

Do not buy ICO if you got no idea what you are doing. Learn first. Opportunities in the ICO market will come every month so do not rush.

Have fun in this brave new world!

bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:52:57 PM

yes icos are very risky for new people.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:26:50 AM

Welcome! In this market, there are many ways to earn! Read, search for new information, communicate with people and then you will succeed!
And I advise you to have a "cold head" always! Many people have suffered from emotions in this market!
good luck!

AleksandraM

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:01:55 PM

In the globalizing world, crypto-currencies quickly entered our lives. and strengthened every day. The recent decline has scared people a little. but it has increased so that people are interested. more money entries started to happen

This is the usual situation for the cryptocurrency market. After downtrade will be necessarily uptrade
upekhaanthony

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:29:49 PM

Bitcointalk forum is very good place learn about the crypto world.  There are a lot resource available on here. You them to increase your knowledge. Lot of new member try get income with trading.It is extremly risky and before trading you should have very good  understanding about this currently market situation. Investing on good is most profitable and secure way new member as well as others. Daneel(daneel.io) is currently going on ICO program and it will be a great start for you journey.

Good luck and cheers.

Warren Buffert

Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:42:29 PM

Cheers

If you're just starting then start with small investments, do your own research, don't take people's word for it on bitcointalk, and have patience.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:42:37 PM

Bitcointalk forum is very good place learn about the crypto world.  There are a lot resource available on here. You them to increase your knowledge. Lot of new member try get income with trading.It is extremly risky and before trading you should have very good  understanding about this currently market situation. Investing on good is most profitable and secure way new member as well as others. Daneel(daneel.io) is currently going on ICO program and it will be a great start for you journey.

Good luck and cheers.

Good advice to all the newbies. If you written this on beginners and help section this might more helpful to them than you done here. Since the value fluctuates more in the chart you no need to worry about the trading investments.
Please invest on the trading altcoins you can check the price value properly you will find the price bumped more in the chart.
Payne976

Activity: 112
Merit: 72

"ETHERJACK.io - Blockchain Jackpot game! ICO LIVE!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:46:43 PM

Great time to get into crypto! lots of places to read up and find about interesting projects. It's also good in regards to prices. Your FIAT will go a lot further today than it would have a month ago. Good luck for the purchases. Get on Redit.

Sumarokovalena

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:13:54 AM

Hi, you have chosen the right path. actually there is nothing complicated, the main thing - that the brain worked. read the topics, ask questions, and you will have happiness.
cryptomarijuana

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:09:44 AM

Cheers

Try to learn most of the basic things in trading if you are planning to trade someday,start reading here or in investopedia thats where i learned basic technical analaysis,you need to know how the market works and how these coins will grow,the most commin mistake of newbies is not learning the most imporrant thing which is the basic.

samster

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:29:16 AM

First, learn then earn.This is a very big industry it's just getting bigger by day you are lucky to be here.there is a lot of opportunity.learn for your mistake.
don't make the same mistake more than twice.just don't give up no matter what happens jest, Hagon.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: