Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:40:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New to crypto  (Read 539 times)
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:52:03 AM

Hey I'm new here and fairly new to crypto. I have been following the forum for a while but now I've decided to register.

I'm slowly building my knowledge everyday, though much to get my head around.

Any tips or advice greatly appreciated.

Cheers

If you see a coin that you want to invest in -make sure you give enough of your time to research the project.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:53:50 AM

Hey I'm new here and fairly new to crypto. I have been following the forum for a while but now I've decided to register.

Cheers

There is never late in crypto, even though many coins are now in X,XXX% of returns, there will be coins that will be go to the moon.
So it is good to slowly building knowledge here, as all the information and news about crypto are all here.

You just familiarize the threads here, and you will learn crypto as soon as possible.

Just learn, learn, learn as many aspects you need to learn.

Bitcoin Talk is here to acquire knowledge.

quarkchain.io
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:58:12 AM

Cheers

first of all, you should take the time to read the many boards in this forum. there is a lot of knowledge that you can get for free. this is the first step for you to understand a lot about crypto, ico, investment, commerce or mining. try to do what I say, then you will know where you will go further to engage in crypto.

marinomario

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:58:44 AM

first you have to take care of your id and follow the rules in this forum. learn more, because science will never end, to start in the crypto world, you have to convince yourself. many gift programs are mainly to get altcoin and from there you will getknowledge to start the crypto world. I am telling you WELCOME.

Ragnartron

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:59:58 AM

I'm new to this forum too, but I'm in crypto much longer.
Always read and research and then invest. Never sell on low, only if you need to or if the coin is breaking apart.
And don't panic.
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:23:31 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 12:43:47 PM by Protected101

Learn more about cryptocurrency especially the rules and regulations of forum.Read and research some article or reading in forum is one of the best to know more about their experience in other features of bitcoin.Welcome to crypto for being new here hoping for more income and earnings you encounter to do.Familiarize on the coins you were planning to hold .
offertak

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:25:16 AM

Read a few tips from me on investing in projects, if you suddenly want it:
1. On preico, the team must have a contract for automatic transfer of funds with prescribed conditions for early investors - not handles like many do, namely those prescribed in the smart contract - otherwise the collected funds can simply enrich the funders or conditions will change during the play - cases of lots.
2. The contract for preIOO should be part of a large ICO contract - not by different coins - it is not safe in terms of vulnerabilities and withdrawals.
3. The contract for preIOO and then the ICO should be registered lower and upper barrier - if this is not the team does not know what it wants - just a scam.
4. The contract for ICO should be escrow of the funds received as a result of placement - it can be a frieze or multisec with a voting condition. This will give you a guarantee against the expenditure of funds earlier than the team completed the previous stage.
5. In the contract, an unconditional refund should be prescribed in the event that the lower limit of the collected pool is not reached. It is in the contract and not in the white book, if it is not - scum.
6. All contracts must be posted on GithHub, this will enable third-party developers to check the contract for the vulnerability if the team has not taken care and before the ICO has not posted a bounty on the vulnerability.
7. The contract must specify the conditions for the team and for the bounty.
8. The contract must specify the conditions for not traded tokens - with clearly defined deadlines.
Wow. I'm a newbie too and your tips will be very helpful for me. Thanks for the sharing!
Rashid pk

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:27:33 AM

welcome to this world, stay active in this forum and read much more as you can.
zwtnkpknbd

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:38:15 AM

This is a great forum. There are many kind people who are willing to share their experiences with you. This is a very valuable thing.
antchains

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:39:23 AM

Congratulations on joining bitcointalk, but here you should first learn a lot about Guinness Bitcoin or Blockchain, because to members like me, I also have a lot of things I do not know, you do not know how things can be done through multiple posts Ask others. This is my suggestion.
jonruhoax

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:39:39 AM

Cheers

for beginners like you, should try to find more knowledge about crypto and bitoin. in this forum there is a lot that you can dig again about all things that are related to crypto. the more you diligently seek knowledge the sooner you will have a plan going forward.
cryptoku

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 09:41:48 AM

Welcome to cryptocurrency and welcome to the world of sleepless nights.  Cryptocurrency is very addicting and since the market never closes, it's always on your mind.  It can also be very rewarding but can also bring lots of heart and headaches.  Research everything.  Good luck.
true. I myself had to reduce the sleeping hours after joining the crypto world. so much of time if you do proper research and do trades in crypto world.
Andatello (OP)

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:02:22 PM

Thanks, yeah my background is IT, probably not the only 1 here. Cheers for your post and will def check those out.

Thanks again.

[/quote]

Hey, Welcome!. Crypto is fascinating . What is your background? If you have a technical background (computers,programming etc) I suggest you to checkout stuff like smart contracts, solidity language, dapps etc. You would love it.

And btw Congratulations, you are still one of the early birds in this space!
[/quote]
Skroojee

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:05:43 PM

I advise you to be patient and restrained. Many people panic about what happens to coins. Main patience and confidence.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Maxcrypto1990

Activity: 54
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:18:48 PM

Cheers

Good move to come to the forum and read into the topic.

Not sure if you have started trading. I would just recommend reading up projects that interest you and hold that.

Avoid margin and day trading.

If you want information on potential ICO's and general info on crypto check out Ian Balina's youtube channel.

good luck!

▶   MERCULET   || PUBLIC SALE START 7-14 APRIL 2018 ||
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR (https://merculet.io)
Telegram (https://t.me/Merculet)     Twitter (https://twitter.com/Merculet_io)     Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Merculet-347541915747100)     Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/merculet)     Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/user/merculet)     Linkedin (https://goo.gl/iJGsHS)
Payne976

Activity: 112
Merit: 72

"ETHERJACK.io - Blockchain Jackpot game! ICO LIVE!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:24:26 PM

One thing that has made an impact on me is learning not to focus on the USD price. You can become a bit fixated on it however with alt coins you need to be mindful of price against btc as ultimately its all relative. I have known people to sell their alt coins as they have increased significant in USD however when it comes down to cashing in they got no more back in btc than first invested. Keep track of all you purchase prices. Good luck

1969Dave

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:25:20 PM

Welcome, try to read as much as you can on e.g. coindesk, great site!

sunny1356

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:26:18 PM

Cheers

It is a good thing to know that you said you are building your knowledge on daily basis. With that, you will learn fast. First, this is one of the best forum where you can learn so many things of crytocurrency. It is not by accident that you are here. This is where you meet great minds, that will put you through so many aspects of cryptocurrency. What you need do is ask your questions directly and you will learn a lot from people's ideas.
Desperaboss

Activity: 198

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:27:24 PM

Cheers

Hello, welcome to the world of crypto  Wink
The first and most important step is to read as much as you can in this forum, don´t hesitate to ask questions. Inform yourself about upcoming projects and read the whitepapers. I recommend you to start investing after understood the basic principles of the market.
Good luck

Suskunadam

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:29:43 PM

Cheers

Welcome! Smiley

Read the rules first if you haven't done that already, don't stop learning/researching/reading.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: