Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:14:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW & POSe X11][MASTERNODE] BitNodes Pro: New Coin & 1M Invest Fund!  (Read 4080 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Supercoiner111

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:49:04 AM

look like another scam for just change algo and name

Thanks I will be wary!

pacuum

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:54:05 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 12:52:30 PM by pacuum

seems not appropriate coin to mine
Imaha486

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 08:55:04 AM

this(PRO) project is poor!
I like original x13BitNodes!

Developers kill Bitnodes funs and this project can not succeed!

YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:49:28 AM

I was also very interested, not really so difficult to answer community ? not very good at created a project abandoned it and undertook to do the following, this too will throw ?

The only way this can survive is if dev decide to exchange 1 XNODE for 1 NODE only that can justify 1Mil XNODE premine.
Anything else would be a clear intentional deception.

cdxzxq

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:44:47 AM

dev,when swap from BitNode https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2637644.0
answer me
Imaha486

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 12:19:26 PM

I was also very interested, not really so difficult to answer community ? not very good at created a project abandoned it and undertook to do the following, this too will throw ?

The only way this can survive is if dev decide to exchange 1 XNODE for 1 NODE only that can justify 1Mil XNODE premine.
Anything else would be a clear intentional deception.

That's right!
Rather, if DEV do not do this coin will fail...

kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:34:12 AM

Without a clear explanation from the development team, the project is unclear, I can not see any future for this project.
Imaha486

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 01:22:55 PM

DEV status.
Last Active: January 26, 2018, 08:58:32 AM

This project was also abandoned..
Someone please help this child.

CryptoPunkyXL

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 07:45:36 PM

BitNodes Pro   (   XNODE) is available at CryptoNova.eu
CryptoNova

Code:
-a  x11-o stratum+tcp://cryptonova.eu:3533-u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=XNODE

can be tested at:
Code:
-a  x11 -o stratum+tcp://cryptonova.eu:3533-u NXk9Ds6bJN3LGhKJFc6WcGRVLAuXkfaTD4 -p c=XNODE
Fees : 0.35%

Low latency
Multi core, multi threads for higher performance
No Registration required.

Block Explorer: https://cryptonova.eu/explorer/XNODE
Nodes: https://cryptonova.eu/explorer/peers?id=2043
leevox

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:04:20 PM

be cautious of this project
Tolgatrz

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:41:38 PM

Turkish translation reserved.

🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰🆃🆁🆉
berserk99

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:49:14 AM

The same DEV that abandoned Bitnodes, without Swap for my old coins?

Other SCAM ??
HiBorn

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:28:35 AM

Hey look another useless x11 master node coin just like all the scam coins before it.

Large pre-mine, small AF block rewards and 10k MN collateral? Haha

Please let this project die before it starts and save your investment. Too many community rescued coins as is.

Honestly tired of seeing all these scam projects pop up.

These guys are creating x11 coins with high diff and large pre-mines so they can rent you their shitty d3's on nicehash and rigrentals and furthermore once they fill their pockets selling you nodes for "exchange" listings they ghost. DON'T FALL PREY

Copy/Paste--Rent---Scam--Repeat.

Can you elaborate a little bit more in how us users who mined your first currency will be included in the Bitnodes Pro ecosystem?

Alot of us pointed our miners to Bitnodes for weeks and/or rented hash with our hard earned bitcoin for your first coin. I cannot imagine it was all for naught.

If it was infact just a test, you mislead an entire mining community into mining your original coin and you never told us upfront that we were just part of a test. I cannot imagine that you are that naive and will hold out for some type of value proposition for Bitnodes within the Bitnodes Pro ecosystem.

It was never a test, it's been a money grab the whole time. I'm surprised more people haven't caught on to the fact that this group (or at least a group) of scammers own a large amount of mining rigs. Double scam when they can rent you the hash from their miners and sell you nodes from their large pre-mine. The pr-mine serves two purposes, gives them coins to sell/dump, and free's up their rigs to rent.

say it again brother...
cryptogens (OP)

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 08:52:28 AM

We are very grateful to everyone who actively contributes to the development of BitNodes and would like to answer a number of key questions that are heard in this forum and are sent to us by e-mail.

1. Is it a scam?
No! BitNodes and BitNodes Pro are currencies developed for mining, supported on our servers and improved by our developers.
Everyone can become a miner and get some coins today and run his own masternode.

2. Ok, if this is not a scam, then why is BitNodes Pro created?
BitNodes is a currency for miners who can easily mine coins and also easily create Masternodes.
BitNodes Pro is a currency for the community, which provides an investment fund to support interesting blockchain projects.
Get Pro-Mastenode is much more difficult, the higher its value.

3. Did BitNodes fail and therefore BitNodes Pro was launched?
No! BitNodes will evolve along with BitNodes Pro, it will participate in the internal services of our ecosystem.

4. Will BitNodes and/or BitNodes Pro be traded on exchanges?
Yes! We have heard of BitNodes coin holders and want to inform you that within a month both coins (BitNodes and BitNodes Pro) will trade on at least one exchange.
We recommend do not sell your masternodes now and follow the news of our project.
In addition, we plan to launch the BitNodes Ex exchange, where it will be possible to trade NODE and XNODE.

We once again want to express our gratitude to all those who support us in the postponement of the BitNodes ecosystem!
thithai547

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:55:02 AM

10% premine = skip
HI,

I can not find the figure of those 10% premined which you said in your thread. Where is that?
yuri609

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:41:29 AM

We are very grateful to everyone who actively contributes to the development of BitNodes and would like to answer a number of key questions that are heard in this forum and are sent to us by e-mail.

1. Is it a scam?
No! BitNodes and BitNodes Pro are currencies developed for mining, supported on our servers and improved by our developers.
Everyone can become a miner and get some coins today and run his own masternode.

2. Ok, if this is not a scam, then why is BitNodes Pro created?
BitNodes is a currency for miners who can easily mine coins and also easily create Masternodes.
BitNodes Pro is a currency for the community, which provides an investment fund to support interesting blockchain projects.
Get Pro-Mastenode is much more difficult, the higher its value.

3. Did BitNodes fail and therefore BitNodes Pro was launched?
No! BitNodes will evolve along with BitNodes Pro, it will participate in the internal services of our ecosystem.

4. Will BitNodes and/or BitNodes Pro be traded on exchanges?
Yes! We have heard of BitNodes coin holders and want to inform you that within a month both coins (BitNodes and BitNodes Pro) will trade on at least one exchange.
We recommend do not sell your masternodes now and follow the news of our project.
In addition, we plan to launch the BitNodes Ex exchange, where it will be possible to trade NODE and XNODE.

We once again want to express our gratitude to all those who support us in the postponement of the BitNodes ecosystem!
OK thanks for explanation dev! Where we can obtain news about project more frequently? Some discord group or telegram? Seems that your visits here are not often we need.
Thanks!
PS: proud to be the only MN owner in Czech republic B-)
Anry666777

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:01:08 AM

Where dev again? Where Discord?
praisethelord

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:05:59 AM

Most irresponsible dev...........I have ever seen
yuri609

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:18:40 AM

Most irresponsible dev...........I have ever seen

but why? :-O looks like everything is working fine..and seems not to be scam coin. Its outstanding
kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:30:12 PM

Everything was gone, I officially deleted the wallet bitnodes and all the bitnodes I am having out of my computer, I no longer have enough trust in this project anymore.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: