Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:07:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Cardano (ADA) overvalued or undervalued?  (Read 1930 times)
aurorabitcoin.96

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Never DO AIRDROPS

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:59:38 PM

i think it's overvalued at the moment because 6th place of CMC with 8.7 kkk is obviously too much for "a whitepaper only" as was fairly said above. But it's a credit to the very ambicious project with amazing team behind. If the devs will be successfully inventing what is planned this year, ADA will grow much more higher current levels till the end of 2018. And team's activity on GitHub gives a hope that they are working hard on it.
That is i wondering for. I confuse what is ADA Contribution or what is their product in Cryptocurrency Market?
Seldom hear it names, but it top 10 ranked in CMC. What the heck?. So i am concluded that Cardano or ADA is overvalued

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
DariaBriklaiz

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:42:52 PM

33 cents is good price for project, which has good idea, money and team. Prevoius highest price was 1.30 dollars. Cardano can make x5 easy
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:23:44 PM

No matter how strong the team are, this to me is still a whitepaper project because no MVP yet and for it to be valued this much beg a question, and this is one of the things that is killing some people in this space, because when the platform is ready what would be the price then. To me it is overvalued

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:02:29 AM

for my Cardano is a similiar with TRX (from trading view) and also to my mind market cap is  overvsluted. however both projects are good))
ExBBBBB

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 02:31:33 AM

I believe that its overvalued comparing to total supply. As far as I know that coins is all hype. no working product at all. (warn me please if I m wrong) So it doesn't make sense to me it having high price.

Well for me Cardano is very undervalued disregarding their total supply only basing on their fundamentals like their roadmap, all of their projects, technology, team and community. In my own opinion Cardano is $20 worth for me. I don't know in you guys because all of us we have a different opinions or ways of thinking.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:18:01 AM

It may be overevaluate as the project is still not finished. But it is almost the same for other blockchain projects. Price is only speculation on the future of the project.
Eminem23

Activity: 394

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:17:19 PM

I bought into ADA when it was much lower than now. Now Cardano is sitting at a $14 billion market cap, it was $32 billion at the peak. Do you consider Cardano to be over- or undervalued ... and why?

Do you believe that it will be able to 'deliver more advanced features than any protocol previously developed' as it seeks to according to its website?
While this is a coin for the next few years, a feature of Cardano, is the possibility of interaction between all the block projects of projects, but in the current situation - this idea is not yet urgently needed. Growth will be but it will not yet be very happy and maybe many and disappoint. It is a coin for the most patient and most scrupulous people.
goyald2801

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:23:01 PM

cardano marketcap should be around 2-4 billion dollar , not more than that ..
if it goes in this range you can buy it .
CarltonWyatt

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:56:42 PM

Well I think we can see from the dip that pretty much everything was overvalued at that point in time. Including Cardano with one of the best teams in the space. At the end of the day as stacked with talent as ADA is it ridiculous for any company without a working product to be a unicorn. Company worth a billion or over. In the real world companies generating hundreds of millions in income a year are not valued at over a billion. Put that into perspective for a second
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:37:18 PM

In the real world companies generating hundreds of millions in income a year are not valued at over a billion. Put that into perspective for a second

hey, people don't wanna hear things like that. stuff like this will be looked back on and people will shake their head in wonder when the smoke has cleared.

even fully working and long established projects have basically neither proven nor delivered a product that has any real world usage yet.

how a project that doesn't even exist got above zero says how ridiculous the crypto space still is. there's a long way to go still.
sallydavisy

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:22:34 PM

It's hard to say, because I don't quite understand, what really is a total project market cap. 32 billion capitalization with project without working project it is very big amount I think.
sorrysteve1

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:56:14 PM

ADA is moving back towards being fairly valued but I would say it's still largely overvalued, but then what projects in crypto aren't? Most of the top 10 is fairly speculative aside from maybe BTC, ETH and XRP they are all whitepapers and promises.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
PrudnikovLS

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:07:57 PM

I believe that the Cardano technology is not very appreciated, since the potential of this project is huge. Read on the Internet about this project and its developers and you all will understand. I think now is a great opportunity to enter.
vasil777

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:54:29 PM

33 cents is good price for project, which has good idea, money and team. Prevoius highest price was 1.30 dollars. Cardano can make x5 easy
I also think that Cardano can easily make x5. This is a good coin that has already shown that it can stably grow and make a profit. I think if you buy this coin now, then after a while you can get a good profit
ExBBBBB

Activity: 99

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 07:00:08 PM

I believe that the Cardano technology is not very appreciated, since the potential of this project is huge. Read on the Internet about this project and its developers and you all will understand. I think now is a great opportunity to enter.

Yes I agree with this one. For me if it will base on the projects, roadmap, team of the Cardano it is really undervalued right. Right now a lot of people here don't really understands the technology of each coins they only knew Bitcoin but once they really know the importance and the use of each altcoins that's the time they will notice how ADA amazing is.
DjTremor

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:02:09 PM

I also think that Cardano can easily make x5. This is a good coin that has already shown that it can stably grow and make a profit. I think if you buy this coin now, then after a while you can get a good profit

The all time high price for ADA was around $1.2 and the price dipped at $0.12 two days ago. Now it started a pump with the temporary bull market. The potential of it is really high actually.
tmoney88

Activity: 142

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:03:49 PM

Based on potential and current price, I’d say cardano is extremely undervalued. Yes I know we’re still a little ways away, but this will be a big year for ada. This has the potential to be bigger and better than ethereum.
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:16:59 PM

I believe that its overvalued comparing to total supply. As far as I know that coins is all hype. no working product at all. (warn me please if I m wrong) So it doesn't make sense to me it having high price.

And in long future will not growth. If cardano would increase to 10 dollars, bitcoin would have to achieve over 200 000 dollars. So now is time when cardano will be low
Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:17:37 PM

Based on potential and current price, I’d say cardano is extremely undervalued. Yes I know we’re still a little ways away, but this will be a big year for ada. This has the potential to be bigger and better than ethereum.

I agree with you on the part, but the statement that he will be better than Ethereum, it's too loud, this will never happen! ADA is a really worthwhile project and worth investing in but without fanaticism.

apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:13:20 PM

I think cardano will be very expensive later on. The price will be overvalued. Just look now, cardano prices have gone up higher than ICO prices. Then after entering some big market, cardan / ADA name becomes more popular. This is one factor supporting the rise in cardano prices. With so many investors incorporated, this altcoin will often be used in transactions, will automatically make cardano more needed and akam become the best altcoin next with prices worth tens of times. thank you

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: