Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:34:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta  (Read 358 times)
Hopelesser (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:59:32 AM

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, I can't find an 'exchange' thread anywhere.

I am thinking about buying a coin which trades on Etherdelta.  But, I can't get the platform to work properly.  It's almost like it's dead........not doing anything.
Is this a common thing with Etherdelta?  Can I be doing something wrong?
I have tried with IE and Chrome (Chrome is better but still completely unusable.

Thanks in advance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:11:38 AM

If you are facing a constant loading screen on ED then you should try using VPN or oprning it through TOR. Looks like everything depends on your location, hopefully they will fix it after their ico. After you open Etherdelta it is still gona be laggy and may have some delays with placing or showing your orders but you will be able to buy tokens that you need. Etherdelta could be the best exchange if not those kind of lags.
man22555

Activity: 430
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:23:00 AM

It's true that ED requires a lot of ressources from the pc, though i experienced that the "lags" in fact aren't true lags. Usally, a task is finished with an ethereum transaction. Right after it gets some confirmations, i refresh ED and instantly get the updated overview.

I recommend using metmask.io for your Google Chrome. Never had any issues so far; maybe it's helpful to post some screenshots in order to review what's going on on your site.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:32:07 AM

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, I can't find an 'exchange' thread anywhere.

I am thinking about buying a coin which trades on Etherdelta.  But, I can't get the platform to work properly.  It's almost like it's dead........not doing anything.
I have tried with IE and Chrome (Chrome is better but still completely unusable.

Thanks in advance.

What's the specs of your computer? Are you using a phone? Well you might update your browsers to the latest one. Have you tried other exchanges, at least try others.

Be careful on clicking the sites as it might be a phishing one since you are new here. Take care of your assets, watch closely if the sites are legit and bookmark the right one so you might not fall to traps.
masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:55:38 PM

Thanks in advance.

that is issue in etherdelta...
maybe all people experiencing the same thing, so be patient for etherdelta.....
but for me, if i can.... i will try to avoid etherdelta

-= OI =-
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:58:44 PM

Thanks in advance.

If you are facing the lag issue while the orders load, etc. always clear your cookies and close and restart your browser.
trading on etherdelta could be risky at times, specially with the recent hack they faced. Always use Etherdelta with metamask or your ledger, in this way your private keys stays with you.

If you feel that my answer helped you, use the merit to help me! ^_^
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:08:52 PM

I used to face this issue until set up VPN connection. Now it is almost has no lagging.  Anyway, we have no alternative to sell shitcoins. Etherdelta launch trading of new coins immediately, even without prior permission of company. According to last point,  check smart contract before you trade

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:29:12 PM

I want to ask you if you are using Goggle Chrome app service in an outdated version. try to check again if you do exchange with Etherdelta for application service from Google Chrome in old version you should soon update with latest version of Gogle Chrome service. and if you have done that yet, but the result is the same then I think you should change the exchange site you have with a better exchange site. and of course this should be a work to be done by the Etherdelta team because I see a lot of complaints coming from traders who use the Etherdelta site to do an exchange.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Omnopon)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:05:16 PM

I saw a lot of feedbacks, many are unhappy with the fact that there are a lot of bugs on the Etherdelta, I had it specifically hanging. I do not use it anymore. 
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:14:47 PM

I use etherdelta every day and even though it can be difficult to use sometimes because of its nature, I have never had ano issue with it being unusable due to lag. Maybe do like some have said and check your pc specs, connection, and possibly use a vpn.
Quantumplation

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:23:27 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2021, 08:38:23 PM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
nunzio2012

Activity: 493

The Future of Crypto Trading | Apollo

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:28:27 PM

Thanks in advance.

Here is the ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2018051.0
Googling 1st result.

Try switching browsers and refresh until it's loaded. ED is well known for being  very buggy and lagg exchange.

▄▄▓▓
                                                                          ░▄▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                               ▄▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▒▒▒░         ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░            ░▒▓▓▓▒░           ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓            ░▒▓▓▓▒░
     ▓▓▓▓▓░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒       ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ▒▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▒        ▓▓▓▓
 ░▓▓▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▒     ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░  ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓░      ░▓▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▄▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▒▓▓▓▓░░░░░       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓▓░     ░▓▓▓▓▓   ▒▓▓▓▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░░░░       ░░░░░   ░░░░░                 ░▒▓▓▒░░          ▄▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                   ░▒▒▓▓▒░
                                                       ░▒▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒

█           █
   █       █   █
  ███      █  ███
  ███    ███ ███
  ███    ███ ███
   █  ███ ███  █
   █  ███  █   █
      ███  █
      ███
      ███
       █
       █
Hopelesser (OP)

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:42:20 AM

Ok, I found that Chrome will work if I leave it long enough to load the page.  Some times this is instant, some times it takes several minutes.
Everything seems to work after this time.

However, the chart for EMV looks ............different  (as soon as I work out how to insert an img, Ill show you)  instead of candles like other charts, it show dots!

Any ideas whats happening?

trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:45:36 AM

Most likely you just need to try using a different browser, well, or better to use a VPN connection, everything works fine for me, so I do not see any problems. The truth is that everything works through VPN, but still I think it's not bad.
usd.dev

Activity: 266

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:50:09 AM

Repeatedly encountered the problem of access. I advise you to buy you a good VPN communication channel, for stable operation. There are many services, the main thing is not to save money for VPN.  Cheesy

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 10:07:59 AM

sometimes there is a system error, but usually the error occurs only a few minutes. after that etherdelta can be used again. try to close it first, wait a few hours and then open again.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:22:01 AM

Newbie in etherdelta then you will find much difficulty . I quit using etherdelta lots of time while i wanted to trade on this exchange . Finally lots of airdrop coins only be sold on etherdelta then i learned about this exchange . You are correct you will find lots of issue while using etherdelta then you will used to it .
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:22:37 AM

Ok, I found that Chrome will work if I leave it long enough to load the page.  Some times this is instant, some times it takes several minutes.
Everything seems to work after this time.

However, the chart for EMV looks ............different  (as soon as I work out how to insert an img, Ill show you)  instead of candles like other charts, it show dots!

Any ideas whats happening?

I check the token that you wanted to buy and same dot have shown in the graph, I think it's because of it very small trading transaction, I jump in this conclusion because when I check the other token, Its working just fine in my side.

Edited Note:
There is no transaction happening in the coin that you wanted to buy, That can only mean that the coin EMV is already a Dead Coin, If I were you, I will not buy this kind of coin, because you will certainly not profit from this. Just an advise.
tedes

Activity: 160

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:32:21 AM

You just need to use a different browser, or can also use the wi-fi connection everything works well for me, so I never find the slightest disturbance, which is true everything is working via wi-fi.
efey39

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:55:42 AM

the number of crypto currencies is very high and you can not find the same subcoins at every trade site. The right trading site is very important. The first site of the etherdelta site coins is the first site. the only problem is that withdrawals are very long time.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: