Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:07:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in BITCOIN ????  (Read 1854 times)
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:55:18 AM

Why not. Its a good innovation and investment line. However, its smart to wait until the dip hits and settles and begins to see a turn around. That way you are safe.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rockyboy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:08:45 PM

Should I invest in BITCOIN Huh?
The writer himself or other experts can not predict the future, predict the objective story should choose the short-term investment, long-term, medium term or even investment is in you. You have to anticipate the market trends as well as the risks we have made and decide for yourself. Bitcoin has had impressive growth over the past seven years, but things are still changing, or rising or falling. The only advice from CoinAZ.Net is not to be too risky, do not put eggs in the same basket and do not need stigma, run away the opportunity.
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC

Trading is not an easy thing,  it involves money, time and also skills.  That is true investing in a one basket or same field is too risky. Things are changing and you need to make a good decision now if you are going to invest before its to late or wait for the time until you are able to trade properly to limit the risk.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
bigboss2

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

https://bwex.co/

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:10:31 PM

Investment in bitcoin is always beneficial. so do not think go ahead.

Angletim

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:24:29 PM

No one can make a decision for you.
If you think the future of bitcoin is great.
So you're investing in bitcoin.
If you don't have faith in the future of bitcoin.
So you don't want to invest in bitcoin.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:33:08 PM

you are here already and are asking about investing in bitcoin. so let me ask you a question, did you do any sort of research before thinking about investing in bitcoin?
if you haven't already then the answer is NO don't invest in it until you learn what it is and how things work and also learn basic things such as wallet security.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
andylioe78

Activity: 267

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:38:48 PM

You want to invest in bitcoin, you should be able to analyze the market by default, daily price fluctuations, supply and demand.Bitcoin is also influenced by some other countries.If you think the price is low now,buy it,and if you think there is still a bubble,second,and no one can take responsibility for your investment.
All bitcoin investors were like beginners like you,and I hope you can master it,because it's more helpful to you.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:40:26 PM

The writer himself or other experts can not predict the future, predict the objective story should choose the short-term investment, long-term, medium term or even investment is in you. You have to anticipate the market trends as well as the risks we have made and decide for yourself. Bitcoin has had impressive growth over the past seven years, but things are still changing, or rising or falling. The only advice from CoinAZ.Net is not to be too risky, do not put eggs in the same basket and do not need stigma, run away the opportunity.
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC

No one can predict the future. You can only make assumptions about the direction in which the market will go. The length of the investment will depend on the investment strategy you have adopted. Sam you have to choose which is more suitable for you long or short term. But you must remember that trading isn't an easy job but it's still risky.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
kfor01

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:54:48 PM

It’s not just a matter of should you invest, but also a matter of how to invest. Everything depends on what are you planing to do with it.

tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:12:22 PM

Let us just say that investing in bitcoin is just like entering a College, sometimes it is hard for us to decide whether we will go to College or not, if we will take risk there is no assurance that we will finish our course and if we will become successful at the end, but if we do have the guts and have the aim to change our life then we will do so no matter what.
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:22:46 PM

Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
Well its up to you, depends on what your opinion to bitcoin.  Some people says bitcoin is a fraud/ scam thats is why they are afraid to invest into it,.you decide and think wisely.

adifariz

Activity: 239

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:25:41 PM

I believe you have invested in Bitcoin primarily because it is currently declining. If you are in doubt about the future of crypto currency, I think you should stay away from it because it is too risky for you. If you are going to invest in Bitcoin, it should be because you do it yourself so you will not blame others
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:29:02 PM

Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
the market is currently very unstable. I think it's just a long-term investment that can benefit us. bili one of the coins in crypto and forget for a few months or even years. because I think in the coming months all prices will go up
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:33:45 PM

Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC

Hi there Moneypham5! There are several articles, news, and experts claiming that bitcoin is just a fraud, scam, a bubble and much more. But I tell you, why they care if it is bad, why they keep on reporting it, why there are so fascinating that they wrote article about bitcoin and they ended up saying they hate it but the question is why? In my own opinion they are just saying bad news to make the price goes down and make their entrance happier than others. Some people buy bitcoin at high price and some buy it during the price is low, what makes them happy is the income it generates. As a conclusion, keep in trust to bitcoin because many people cares about it.  Wink
crypto-trader2017

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:37:36 PM

Watching how much you want to invest and how much you know about this
If your investments are not big, it will seem better to invest in another Crypto currency, and as a whole I think that the Crypto currency will grow and grow
This is just the beginning
BitAngelTW

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:40:05 PM

First, better read this area, read it.
And so I think, of course, its price goes up and up
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:51:13 PM

It is up to you if you want to invest in bitcoin or not because joining or investing in some of coins like bitcoin is to risky and make sure that you have enough knowledge about market cap of any coins because if you didnt know the proper investing your money was going to zero so may point is accept if it is the value was falling or it rising. I suggest that keep learning and searching about trading.
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:51:50 PM

yes it is okay as long as we have the capital to infest and we also have to dare to menaggung resiko.saya think this is a good idea because we can save for the future of our lives if we need money and if we invest more profits
panukurap

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:16:48 PM

Yes, since bitcoin investing is very profitable for long-term investments, now is the right time to invest in bitcoin, as the next few months bitcoin prices will rise quite high, and can generate huge profits.

jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:26:56 PM

I think its depend on you but if you want suggestion i can say that go invest in bitcoin because at this time the price of bitcoin is getting higher so your money will increase easily,like me i have investment on bitcoin i trust it that it will pump as soon as posible,just set your mind in positive way.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Asusnumbaone

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:32:26 PM

Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
You should invest in thr bitcoin and believe your self and your instinct. Don't trust the other and always trust in your self.  Always do a research because bitcoin price can be predict by the statistics but by 40:60 chance. It is better to invest in the bitcoin now because the price of the bitcoin is low and affordable you will feelnblue if you see that the bitcoin price rise again and yet you choose not to invest. Trust the potential of the bitcoin because it is a secondary source of income for us users and investors of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: