Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:11:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in BITCOIN ????  (Read 1864 times)
Neilfajardo09

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:39:12 PM

I will invest in butcoin because i want to earn more money and earn large and i wanna pay for my scholol payments and many more
teejaymuna

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 02:43:43 PM

All one needs to know is how to predict the market in a good way so that it benefits you. But come on, with all this talk of the BTC price, I actually think it can't get any worse that it currently is. The only not too good thing about it is, it's still a very high price for investment and we are currently slow in that regard. But if you invested earlier, you are not in bad shape at the moment. You only lost the icing. Let's give BTC some credit. It's done more good than harm, and it will be back stronger. At least I expect it to.
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2145

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 02:55:53 PM

Obviously investing in bitcoin opens opportunity to profit from price fluctuations in bitcoin, and of course this is time to buy because bitcoin prices are declining, believing that if bitcoin still has good popularity and advancement in the future, it is even supported by increased bitcoin adoption in some countries of course this is very good for bitcoin advancement.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:00:50 PM

Should I invest in BITCOIN Huh?
The writer himself or other experts can not predict the future, predict the objective story should choose the short-term investment, long-term, medium term or even investment is in you. You have to anticipate the market trends as well as the risks we have made and decide for yourself. Bitcoin has had impressive growth over the past seven years, but things are still changing, or rising or falling. The only advice from CoinAZ.Net is not to be too risky, do not put eggs in the same basket and do not need stigma, run away the opportunity.
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
Well it depends to you. If you will invest in bitcoin, theres a higher chance you can gain a lot of profit rather than investing it to some stock markets or in staying it in the banks. Having prior knowledge about bitcoin can grant you a huge amount of profit especially in investing money to it. Before you engage yourself as well as your money in bitcoin, you need to learn first how it is done and what are the things you need to avoid.
Geljames28

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:24:46 PM

Be wise in every decision you make. Think and analize first before you invest. Investing bitcoin is risky, but yes, you can also get a big profit when you invest.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 03:28:20 PM

I think before investing in bitcoin first learn the profit and what risks that can happen with investment in bitcoin, when is the right time to start, so in the future we will be ready with all the risks and no need to fear or regret with the decisions we make

dlhezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:29:21 PM

collecting others opinions are like you dont have any trust in your self, we are not an expert and we dont have any predictable knowledge to give some advice what will happen next in the market. bitcoin volatile is just like a turtle that slowly ups and down moving on its own shell. meaning at this moment making profits in bitcoin is not yet seen. if you want to buy bitcoin dont look at the current change, look for the future change though.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:03:24 PM

The writer himself or other experts can not predict the future, predict the objective story should choose the short-term investment, long-term, medium term or even investment is in you. You have to anticipate the market trends as well as the risks we have made and decide for yourself. Bitcoin has had impressive growth over the past seven years, but things are still changing, or rising or falling. The only advice from CoinAZ.Net is not to be too risky, do not put eggs in the same basket and do not need stigma, run away the opportunity.
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
If you have a decent amount of funds it's not that risky to invest a small part into BTC. Just believe and hold it fit a ls long as possible. The price is quite low now so the profitability is much higher. Just don't invest all your savings into it. Also do proper research by yourself rather than depending on people's views.
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:07:15 PM

If you have some big amount in saving then you should have invest in bitcoin now as soon as possible because price is quiet low now a days so if you can invest now and hold them for as long as possible for you as you find right time then you need to sell so this will be profitable for you.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:12:44 PM

All back to you. if you want to invest in bitcoin or other altcoin. everything has great potential to rise. depending on your intelligence, take advantage of your situation and your future predictions about bitcoin.
bigboss2

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

https://bwex.co/

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:15:10 PM

Ya, you should.
Bitcoin has now come up as a new and emerging form of keeping money and investing.

Karakyli

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:26:51 PM

I think that bitcoin has a future, and it is possible that in the near future one million dollars will be provided for one bitkoyn. I will still invest in the top ten other popular crypto currencies. It is possible that the same ether will be more popular and more valuable than bitcoin.
lamcouz

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:30:39 PM

I believe you have done your research and whatever opinion you get from here would be the same. It's really up to you if you want to take the risk. As you stated, nobody can really tell what will happen with bitcoin.
Wulanayu

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:41:41 PM

If you want to be a successful person, investing is the best way to achieve success because by investing you will quickly lead to success.
Bitcoin is a very profitable future coin asset and I believe in the future bitcoin will be very popular and a very valuable asset.
Bitcoin after I learned is good for short and long term investment so you do not have to worry.
You can also see for yourself how the bitcoin trip and what bitcoin has been getting so why should you listen to others.

Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:24:02 PM

Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC

you know what op, i think that you already know quite a few about bitcoins together with all the other altcoins out there and how the crypto world works. so think that is already enough to let you make a fair decision whether you should really invest or not. of course, it is always good to get opinions from various people to widen the options available so you can really have a lot of options to choose from. but my advice other than not putting all your eggs in one basket and only invest what you can afford to lose is that never rely too much on other people's suggestions because every suggestion out there can only be as good as any else's guess. always do your own research about every coin or token and make your own conclusions. this i promise will really give you lots of experience to grow even more and will surely give you a whole bunch of benefits in the near future.

good luck op, happy investing Wink
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:27:06 PM

At this moment bitcoins price is at very low level and it would begin to rise in February, so now is a great moment to invest, not only in Bitcoin, but also in alts
Dewi08

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:30:25 PM

Obviously we have to measure with the price at the bitcoin market price, so as not to lose too much in investing, but if you invest in Altcoin it's probably very good, but we should also look at bitcoin prices, sometimes when bitcoin rises, Altcoin market prices are so destroyed, in because of the rise in bitcoin prices, which is fantastic in the market ..
Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:38:41 PM

For me personally it is very important for us to invest in Bitcoin because it is very good but I do not know how long will last. I'm sure this will last long considering the many people who start joining and hopefully will last forever.
Omethod1

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:39:42 PM

I believe you have done your research and whatever opinion you get from here would be the same. It's really up to you if you want to take the risk. As you stated, nobody can really tell what will happen with bitcoin. Invest
Ozero

Activity: 2058
Merit: 180

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:49:13 PM

I do not think that now is still a good time to invest in bitcoin. In my opinion, the bitcoin time is already passing. Even its present value of 11,000 dollars is quite large. In addition, bitcoin, it may not be so dramatic in the price, given its current state with hanging transactions and high commission fees. It seems to me that the time of altcoyins is coming and it is necessary to make their investments in them. Of course, it can still change and bitcoin can get rid of its shortcomings and return to active price growth. Here it is necessary to weigh finally all the options yourself and make a decision.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: