Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:30:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in BITCOIN ????  (Read 1871 times)
sadsNDJ
Copper Member

Activity: 131
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:35:12 AM

Of course you can invest in Bitcoin, but all you need to do is to gather more information about the movements of the coin-market Capitalization, whereas you can decide by yourself if it is the right time for you to invest it. As far as I observed it really crushing down, what I'm trying to imply is that the price really goes down, and for me, maybe this is the right time to invest it before its getting higher again.

btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:57:11 AM

It is always better to analyse the bitcoin market properly before investing in it.

SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:00:20 AM

Yes, this is the best time to invest in Bitcoin. Because at this time Bitcoin price is so low. Within some days of a couple week, Bitcoin price will increase again. And this time Bitcoin price will reach $25K. Bitcoin investment is always profitable. So you can invest in Bitcoin now without no fear. Wish you best of luck.
sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:09:41 AM

Should I invest in BITCOIN Huh?
The writer himself or other experts can not predict the future, predict the objective story should choose the short-term investment, long-term, medium term or even investment is in you. You have to anticipate the market trends as well as the risks we have made and decide for yourself. Bitcoin has had impressive growth over the past seven years, but things are still changing, or rising or falling. The only advice from CoinAZ.Net is not to be too risky, do not put eggs in the same basket and do not need stigma, run away the opportunity.
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC

You should invest now as before the bitcpins will rise again because bitcoins are falling almost half the price so just imagine that you can buy bitcpins in a much lower price in the market than it used to be in December. And dpnt be afraid if bitcoins are falling because it is an opportunity not a threat because bitcoins will rise up to $40k in the market before the year ends so you better have spme investment. But another advice is do not put all of your money in bitcoins but rather diversify it into other cryptocurrency.
Amelial

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:17:00 AM

Yes, we should invest btc, bcos btc price always uprise so we can get a big profit and can improve our financial
adjudicator

Activity: 281

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:20:34 AM

The writer himself or other experts can not predict the future, predict the objective story should choose the short-term investment, long-term, medium term or even investment is in you. You have to anticipate the market trends as well as the risks we have made and decide for yourself. Bitcoin has had impressive growth over the past seven years, but things are still changing, or rising or falling. The only advice from CoinAZ.Net is not to be too risky, do not put eggs in the same basket and do not need stigma, run away the opportunity.
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
For me, invest now so you will not be disappointed someday. Like me, Before I dont believe to bitcoin and I didnt like what it is. So now, I am really sad that all my friends are starting to earn some money and I am not.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
King_G_

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:20:53 AM

Well if you want to make some good money then yeah , but do this at your own risk.
I'm not saying that investing in Bitcoin would bring lose to you but in my country officials say that crypto currencies are a risk .
I suggest you just buy some coins and hold them well and sell them at the right time when price hikes a bit.
Razo123

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:09:05 PM

Yes you should invest in bitcoin because in here you can earn money. Right now the bitcoin price is quite low so this is the right time to buy bitcoin. Wait until the price goes high and that is the time to sell out your incested bitcoin.
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:14:29 PM

I think you should try investing in bitcoins and have some patience. The biggest  problem for you might be panic selling. If you have a little patience and don't panic, you can get alot of profit from your invested money.
If you are so scared with investing in bitcoins, I would suggest you to first try and invest the extra money you have, which you can afford to risk.
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:17:11 PM

It is up to you to make the decision. Never listen to someone else's advice, when you are dealing with your hard earned money. No one knows what will happen to the prices in 2018. It can go up, or it can go down. Take the risk, only if you can afford it.
Brigalabdis

Activity: 278

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:30:27 PM

Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC

By investing, you need to pay your risk because all things in the world of investing are not sure only if there has a contract that are surely you can claim some profit.  How can you win at lotto if you didn't get some ticket? it is example of investing by bitcoin because the outcome cannot out if you don't come/ You wasn't know the answer when you didn't try. If you based to other experience, it is not work because they didn't know the future yet.

fengzhenwu666

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:33:42 PM

Bitcoin is unstable.
Its price has changed a lot.
If you want to invest in bitcoin.
You need to think about it.
stephylarde

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:31:12 PM

Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
And what do you want? Make a poll out of this post? You can see on the schedule how many people sell for 10 000 dollars and for the same amount people buy bitcoin for 10 000 dollars. 50/50, here's your stats. And if you want to hear the opinion of some expert, then there are not any. Trust yourself.
Yes, we should invest in Bitcoin because Investing in Bitcoin in the hope of taking advantage of future price increases is as simple as buying Bitcoin on an online exchange. Bitcoin transactions are subject to few regulatory oversights, which makes transactions fast and headache-free.
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:39:25 PM

Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
And what do you want? Make a poll out of this post? You can see on the schedule how many people sell for 10 000 dollars and for the same amount people buy bitcoin for 10 000 dollars. 50/50, here's your stats. And if you want to hear the opinion of some expert, then there are not any. Trust yourself.
Yes, we should invest in Bitcoin because Investing in Bitcoin in the hope of taking advantage of future price increases is as simple as buying Bitcoin on an online exchange. Bitcoin transactions are subject to few regulatory oversights, which makes transactions fast and headache-free.
Yes definitely you should invest in bitcoin.It is the leading cryptocurrency now and is still rising.No other altcoin has the potential to overtake bitcoin.Bitcoin is the easiest way to earn money and that too in a short duration.Its users are increasing day by day and more and more people want to invest in bitcoin as the profit margin is very huge.It multiplies your money im a short duration.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Draizzy. Aryan

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:50:29 PM

yes this the right time for bitcoin investment,  the price of bitcoin is in deep. so buy as much as bitcoin you afford.
chaukhchi

Activity: 206
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:58:19 PM

The first time I knew Bitcoin from a friend, at the time I did not believe that bitcoin could produce even a very large amount, until I was very interested to know bitcoin even further and go Invest in bitcoin.
seen from the Bitcoin chart every year is always increasing and I am sure that Bitcoin is a profitable investment place, because we ourselves should be smart to analyze the market, and you must understand that any investment must have risks, therefore if you do not mentally ready at thought first.
Davidbee

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:04:24 PM

I think you should invest in bitcoin now.
Now bitcoin is developing very well.
More and more people are getting involved.
In the future, bitcoin will become mainstream.
deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:04:56 PM

of course you should invest in Bitcoin now.
see the price is still cheap when compared with the price of Bitcoin a few months ago.
Let's take a look at the surprises Bitcoin will make in 2018.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

Thardz07

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:09:20 PM

If you studied and analyzed the blockchain and the bitcoin already, then it’s all up to you if you should invest or not. If you analyze the charts of bitcoin in the past and nowadays, and studied the fluctuations, then you can make a right decisions if you should invest or not. Investing in bitcoin is risky but you should have faith and trust of this currency.
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:34:05 PM

I think I should invest in BTC..BTC is a digital crypto-currency.At any time,we will have to go ahead with the possibility of facing problems.A few year's statistics show that many people have benefited from this investment by BTC.So,I shouldn't wait any longer to invest in BTC.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: